COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unibomber!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Unibomber!!!!!!!!! Empty Unibomber!!!!!!!!!

Post  Assburrito! Fri May 22, 2009 9:31 am

If somebody out there is selling or thinking about selling a S1 Unnibomber please message me about it! I don't want to resort to buying a case of S1. (which may or may not be found)
Assburrito!
Assburrito!
CAD Too Buku

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joerosedesign

Back to top Go down

Unibomber!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Unibomber!!!!!!!!!

Post  ontheDL Fri May 22, 2009 10:19 am

Assburrito! wrote:If somebody out there is selling or thinking about selling a S1 Unnibomber please message me about it! I don't want to resort to buying a case of S1. (which may or may not be found)

Buy a case! Doesn't get any better than opening 25 S1 blind boxes. They're like hidden treasures nowadays! Got a unnabomber, 2 koziks, and 2 f bombs in one of my cases. Just sayin... Laughing
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Fri May 22, 2009 4:32 pm

Assburrito! wrote:If somebody out there is selling or thinking about selling a S1 Unnibomber please message me about it! I don't want to resort to buying a case of S1. (which may or may not be found)

just buy a full set of s1 (cheaper than the case) and sell off the extras like i have done 3 times already. or... stop being so damn cheap Assy. you have been complaining about missing this unnabomber for months and i have sold 4 of them already.
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  DannyCassette Fri May 22, 2009 8:54 pm

Are there any series 1 cases even for sale anymore?
DannyCassette
DannyCassette
CAD Special Forces

http://www.minicassettetees.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Assburrito! Sun May 24, 2009 6:29 am

EL PADRINO wrote:

just buy a full set of s1 (cheaper than the case) and sell off the extras like i have done 3 times already. or... stop being so damn cheap Assy. you have been complaining about missing this unnabomber for months and i have sold 4 of them already.

Do you have a set for sale? Every time I see somebody is selling a unibomber it's gone already. That's not being cheap, that's missing out.
Assburrito!
Assburrito!
CAD Too Buku

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joerosedesign

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Sun May 24, 2009 7:43 am

next time I find a set on sale I will let u know or a single bomber. I was just messin around!
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum