COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reference List of Products...

3 posters

Go down

Reference List of Products... Empty Reference List of Products...

Post  jeniveve Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:06 pm

Hi,

I am trying to compose a reference list of all releases with pictures from the beginning of the release dates for a client and need some assistance with understanding the lines or Stables as it is listed here at the forum, as well as dates of releases and what categories would go where kind of thing.  I am having some problems understanding what is part of what and how the different products work for categorization.

I have looked extensively at some of the threads here where people list their collections but groupings are different and just want to make sure I understand so no mistakes are made.

I am wondering if the list of products on the Squadt store website is inclusive of all releases of Squadt products (the Squadt Stable) and when I say Squadt products I mean to include all Squadts, Terror Boys, Doctors, and all other figures that are currently listed on the website.

Also, just to make sure I understand the 'line' or Stable, is Squadt inclusive of all of the above mentioned figures, or are Terror Boys a line in and of themselves, and the Jack's and Gassed figures Squadt or?

I have also learned from this forum that there are custom figures as well and I am wondering if there are other artists I should be aware of that a true collector would want included in this list, anyone that whose products are not currently on the store site but would be considered a Playge Squandt artist or is it pretty much a Ferg and Brandt Peters line?  I do understand that Brandt Peters is not listed as a contributor to all products, does that mean Ferg is the main artist for the Jacks and other products where Peter's name does not appear.

I know this is a tall order and I do really appreciate any information anyone would like to share.  

Thank you very much for assisting and I am told this will be for public consumption when it is done and I will share the address.
Jen
jeniveve
jeniveve
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Reference List of Products... Empty Re: Reference List of Products...

Post  patrick40 Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:36 pm

Maybe something like this !

https://jamungo.forumotion.com/t1042-squadt-the-list-of-the-exits

It's a very good start Very Happy
patrick40
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:39 pm

There isn't a complete updated list at the moment, I think Ferg said he was going to work on updating it eventually, but the link Patrick provided is a good start. There have been several art shows/exhibitions where one off customs have been sold. Medium War show, Trigger show, and the Squadt Assembly are the ones I can think of. There are also a ton of kit bashed custom figures people throw together. GL on the search in info!
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  jeniveve Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:42 pm

Well! HOw the fuck did I miss that! Embarassed
Thank you all very much! This works great, and I will post any missing entries here so Ferg can utilize what he wants our of what I come up with.
Thank you all very much!
Jen
jeniveve
jeniveve
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down