COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C&D Ranks

+72
PJWatseu
Kmacz
Crunch
ROACHSHACK138
Ballou34
CMB
MagnumManipulator
mechanizer
chase1319
CankleBreaker
dedicatedart
LonerStoner
Rivet
JasperF
ilovefreestufftoo
niskio
edstuff
Gatiio
eldoobya
itsa_mia
Shinyvera
kitkat54
squirrel1777
agentzuluka
defcon
mazdevilz
slinky42
funkin
bigdavidcannon
manny
apeboy
EOS
Gimby
BTYHP
Neo_182
linkwood
sbbenhcs
Ghost Target
strikingdstance
ezramyl
wpaarts
NefariousNR
robbieXeff
Spaztrick
ASPrintingPress
Rev. Mike
Mikeyk
fender
Kristofer
nyhousekid
Crow
EL PADRINO
VanBeater
Colossus of Destiny
darkghost973
CumSquadts
Admin
Stingers
DannyCassette
EvilGuitars.com
Buellster
marshhouse
colbert
Assburrito!
jaysea420
Quiz
BigC
jorester
dreamattack27
whacko
ontheDL
Mendez
76 posters

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

C&D Ranks - Page 16 Empty Re: C&D Ranks

Post  darkghost973 Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:56 am

yes fresh blood Twisted Evil
darkghost973
darkghost973
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:59 am

I wasn't too bothered with the few on there that were new members or had just joined today. The vast majority of the list is taken up with CAD regulars. Smile
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:02 am

I am not bothered by new members, just ones that show up only when there is a release or who only come around to buy or sell shit.
C'mon, add something once in a while, most people here are cool (ok, not BigC.. but most of us Smile)
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiz Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:10 am

What a Face
Quiz
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:51 am

Yeah, I can understand that.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:40 pm

dreamattack27 wrote:I wasn't too bothered with the few on there that were new members or had just joined today. The vast majority of the list is taken up with CAD regulars. Smile

that and we like to think we aren't elitist over here at C&D, but we totally are. if every single one of the candypaints had been snatched up by only longtime C&D members, it wouldn't do much to promote Jamungo outside this community. but then again, this was a C&D exclusive. hopefully some of the new members will be productive members. and by productive members i mean by buying all my dupes for outrageous prices.
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:08 pm

colbert wrote:
dreamattack27 wrote:I wasn't too bothered with the few on there that were new members or had just joined today. The vast majority of the list is taken up with CAD regulars. Smile

that and we like to think we aren't elitist over here at C&D, but we totally are. if every single one of the candypaints had been snatched up by only longtime C&D members, it wouldn't do much to promote Jamungo outside this community. but then again, this was a C&D exclusive. hopefully some of the new members will be productive members. and by productive members i mean by buying all my dupes for outrageous prices.

I don't think that Ferg really does these forum released to promote Jamungo to the "outside community." I think the normal relases, Series 3, Squadts etc do more for that than anything that would be sold exclusively through this forum. Maybe releases like the candypaint fire and WTF Boxes will serve to bring in more community members, I hope so, but mainly I see them as Ferg rewarding the people who most stoke his ego, and in the process buy shit tons of his toys Smile

In other words, if a forumn exclusive drops and people miss it because they only come around when the know a release it happening, then fuck'em. They obviously didn't want it that bad anyway.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:45 pm

Also, I don't necessarily think we are "elitist" over here at C&D. I mean some of us have been here for a long time (obviously) and some of us are new (like Jorester & vinylgoddess). I think we have been very welcoming to you guys who bring yourselves into this community.

Some Jamungo fans just don't have the time or desire to read forumns, or don't know that this place even exists and that doesn't make them any less fans. But the people who do join on release days just to get a toy and then never post again ever kind of annoy me. Mainly because these people are the ones most likely to flip a toy for 3 times its value on eBay.

Hell we even accept Rev. Mike and that ass only comes around here to tell us how pathetic and needy we all are because we participate in an online community. Wink

OK. I'm done.
Very Happy
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:54 pm

I love you
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Rev. Mike Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:01 am

whacko wrote:

Hell we even accept Rev. Mike and that ass only comes around here to tell us how pathetic and needy we all are because we participate in an online community. Wink

Very Happy

I joined up before you, I just don't post as much because I don't need some online internet forum to justify my existence or rationalize my compulsive need to collect stupid things that have absolutely no bearing on anything of quality or substance and in reality only serve to distract and disconnect me from the things that truly matter in my life. (etc, blah blah blah, I kid).
Razz Crying or Very sad What a Face Twisted Evil pig Embarassed Rolling Eyes silent tongue

Did I make 100 posts yet?
Rev. Mike
Rev. Mike
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:12 am

whacko wrote:Also, I don't necessarily think we are "elitist" over here at C&D. I mean some of us have been here for a long time (obviously) and some of us are new (like Jorester & vinylgoddess). I think we have been very welcoming to you guys who bring yourselves into this community.

Some Jamungo fans just don't have the time or desire to read forumns, or don't know that this place even exists and that doesn't make them any less fans. But the people who do join on release days just to get a toy and then never post again ever kind of annoy me. Mainly because these people are the ones most likely to flip a toy for 3 times its value on eBay.

OK. I'm done.
Very Happy

Twisted Evil Very Happy
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:13 am

Rev. Mike wrote:
whacko wrote:

Very Happy

I joined up before you, I just don't post as much because I don't need some online internet forum to justify my existence or rationalize my compulsive need to collect stupid things that have absolutely no bearing on anything of quality or substance and in reality only serve to distract and disconnect me from the things that truly matter in my life. (etc, blah blah blah, I kid).
Razz Crying or Very sad What a Face Twisted Evil pig Embarassed Rolling Eyes silent tongue

One more, ass. Smile
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Crow Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:16 am

Rev. Mike wrote:
whacko wrote:

Very Happy

Laughing Laughing

On the subject: I participate in hundreds of forums, but this is the only one that I'm actually active, come here almost everyday, post, look, etc.
Simply because I like this place

I don't even have money to buy anything right now, not even the exclusives, but I still check this forum all the time
Crow
Crow
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  darkghost973 Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:25 am

tongue clown jocolor lol! Collect and Destroy you fucking bitches cherry
darkghost973
darkghost973
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:05 am

so much activity yesterday, but today has been fucking dead. killing me
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Assburrito! Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:31 am

I'm mainly on this forum because Jamungo/Playge products are all I really collect anymore. Plus, I like you guys. I never had this much fun on the Kidrobot forum or any other forum for that matter. I like the fact that it's a smaller more active group of people. I've never met any of you in real life, but I still feel a connection. I think we all mesh pretty well, and can bullshit or be serious. It doesn't really matter what our individual lives are like (jobs, relationships, friends, etc). On here it's all good. We've got an interest in common, and it works.

As for the C&D exclusive, an email bomb was sent out. It goes to everybody subscribed. That includes, us (C&D members), Ferg's poster art collectors, VB's followers, and anybody else that happened to sign up. I hate it when people just show up for the quick release, but some people are casual, some are devoted, and some are flippers. Shit if I had it my way, Ferg would call me up, and say "I've got something new, drive down here, and help out, and you'll get it before anybody else". I'd be like "Fuck yeah, I'm already on I-35 south bitch!". Twisted Evil
Assburrito!
Assburrito!
CAD Too Buku

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joerosedesign

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:35 am

Hahaha!

Well said.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:40 am

Indeed. I can understand people being a bit cynical/skeptical when someone signs up for the forum on the day a figure is released. At the same time, I think most of us try hard to be welcoming to new folks. The more people that buy Jamungo shit, the more Jamungo shit that gets made. Everybody happy.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:53 pm

I wouldn't mind it if they could follow simple fucking directions.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:12 pm

ontheDL wrote:I wouldn't mind it if they could follow simple fucking directions.

Or if they could bother looking around before asking the same questions that have been answered at least 100 times on the first fucking page of threads.

But all forumsn get these types of visitors Smile
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Assburrito! Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:21 am

C&D Ranks - Page 16 EuroWooohahahahahahaha!
Assburrito!
Assburrito!
CAD Too Buku

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joerosedesign

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:38 pm

muahahahahahah!!! farao king queen albino ☀ Sleep
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest