COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB/WTT Nozzel S001 (possibly for a got away clean?)

3 posters

Go down

WTB/WTT Nozzel S001 (possibly for a got away clean?) Empty WTB/WTT Nozzel S001 (possibly for a got away clean?)

Post  deadlemming Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:06 pm

Hey, I'm new here, signed in when I saw the nozzel skateboard that Ferg did for conspiracy. And I have a growing collection of decks with matching toys, so it's worth to give it a shot …

Looking for a Nozzel S001, I can either buy or trade for a got away clean with sketch by Brandt. Would be awesome if any Squad collector can help me on my quest (I know it's a long shot).

Last edited by deadlemming on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
deadlemming
deadlemming

Back to top Go down

WTB/WTT Nozzel S001 (possibly for a got away clean?) Empty Re: WTB/WTT Nozzel S001 (possibly for a got away clean?)

Post  cripery Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:22 pm

deadlemming wrote:Hey, I'm new here, signed in when I saw the nozzle skateboard that Ferg did for conspiracy. And I have a growing collection of decks with matching toys, so it's worth to give it a shot …

Looking for a Nozzle S001, I can either buy or trade for a caught away clean with sketch by Brandt. Would be awesome if any Squad collector can help me on my quest (I know it's a long shot).

Hey deadlemming - welcome to the boards. Very Happy

You'll probably have to be patient to get your hands on an original nozzel s1, being the first squadt release and only a run of 100 they can be pretty hard to find. - They do turn up occasionally though.

However, if you're happy with the .50 nozzel s1, which is the scaled down version of the original and only came out earlier this year, shouldn't be too tricky getting one.

Good luck!

cripery
cripery
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

WTB/WTT Nozzel S001 (possibly for a got away clean?) Empty Re: WTB/WTT Nozzel S001 (possibly for a got away clean?)

Post  deadlemming Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:35 pm

thanks cripery,

I know, it'll be a hunt. the only one that's here on the boards is out of my reach. No idea if the trouble boy is a tradeworthy item for some?!?

the small one is my plan B, but it's quite hard to display it next to a skatedeck. 8inchers and above work well, 3inchers look to small when set up next to it. I know, that's a nerd thing Wink
deadlemming
deadlemming

Back to top Go down

Post  cripery Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:41 pm

Yeah, i know what you mean. - the smaller toys do tend to get a bit lost, especially when displayed next to larger toys/things.

Someone _might_ be up for trading a GAC trouble boy for a Nozzel S1, you never know. - Especially if they are trying to complete their trouble boy collection or something.
cripery
cripery
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:03 pm

Seems like a fair trade. Might take a while to find someone though. At the very least, you should be able to sell your tb for a price that will cover the nozzel if you end up having to buy one.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down