COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASSEMBLY 20

+67
vkayl1010
devito1195
vicjeb
MonsterNamahage
sadlittlepanda
JasperF
scumonkey
Vivisect
MagnumManipulator
towely
Chef Ferrari
funkin
Silver
Matthewp123
Geescube
antzgaa
ilovefreestufftoo
666ways2love
quentdiggy
mechanizer
nhoninhthuan
nnumber6
ineedmoretoys
rotokirby
eldoobya
el_payaso_loco
TheMalkiWay
the-Magpie
Lobotomy
manny
Gatiio
squirmy
SQUEE
Arttoylife
chiprender
acetate909
edstuff
dedicatedart
Colossus of Destiny
slinky42
Klept
p01ntm4n77
lord_slug
vinyl_addict
Illusive
biscocrack420
CankleBreaker
gasTHUMB
BigNasty
n8iv22
niskio
Reks36
ROACHSHACK138
Takemaru
ontheDL
mazdevilz
lukky
unlucky_charm13
patrick40
Stush
cripery
Viroid1
geekvinyl
Teimaru
itsa_mia
chase1319
Admin
71 posters

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down

ASSEMBLY 20 - Page 20 Empty Re: ASSEMBLY 20

Post  Silver Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:34 pm

The best squadts fan posts here in this forum and I think that all CAD memeber should be favored most often in lottery.
I would put an access filter the lottery only for CAD member with more than N post on forum, or double chance to win for N post on CAD forum.
It's only an idea, do not kill me violent2

Silver pirat
Silver
Silver
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  cripery Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:11 pm

Hey all,

Sorry to divert from the the lottery chat for a sec. - I do hope some CAD members manage to score - I really do get the feeling you will, especially if some entrants aren't taking up their opportunity to buy in their allocated period.  To everyone that asked me to mule for them, I'm really sorry but I am the absolute worst person to be a mule for a Squadt show - as I want to get as much as I can for myself.  bow I am also planning a little 'thing' that I hope will make one or two members happy. cyclops

Anyway, my main reason for posting was just to say what an absolutely fantastic time I had this past week getting to hang out with fellow boardies and being lucky enough to attend the show on Saturday.  Mazdevilz & crunch it was a pleasure to shack up with you guys, as always - and even a guest appearance from gregm for the one night! Gatiio, el_payaso_loco, gasTHUMB, canklebreaker, nnumber6 too - it was great going for food & beers over the course of a few days and talking all things Squadt/toys etc.. Many lolz were had.

Everyone I talked to in the queue and at the show itself made the whole experience an absolute pleasure - even when freezing our asses off in the middle of the night: slinky42, (the legendary) LonerStoner, matthewrd - awesome to see you guys again and really nice to meet: Matthewp123, TheMalkiWay, BigNasty, n8iv22, Lobotomy for the first time. I'm positive there are also tons of people that I've forgotten to mention too.

Nearly, finally, the hugest thanks to rotokirby & SQUEE for the incredible amount of work that they put into these shows - they are working into the early hours for days on end to make these things work and despite the lack of sleep and all the stress they are always friendly, welcoming and helpful despite our unending questions & queries.  Also the other rotohelpers & of course the Industry print boys worked their asses off during the week and the show.

Finally, finally, thanks to the main man Ferg! - Without all these amazing toys he has put out over the years this great little community wouldn't exist.  It was great getting to chat with you earlier in the week! - I promise it was just a coincidence that me & mazdevilz happened to walk into the bar where you were getting dinner! cyclops cyclops Thanks for taking the time to answer our endless stream of questions! bow I for one am really excited to see what the future brings for the Squadt line . What a Face

Right, cheers everyone chug, until next time.

Last edited by cripery on Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
cripery
cripery
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick40 Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:37 pm

Teimaru wrote:
Takemaru wrote:I do not usually post about things like that, except for saying "thank you for the opportunity" (and I never won any lottery^^). It is always frustrating for a collector to miss some stuff just because not being able to attend to a show (because of many things, like living thousand miles away). But at this point, Kirby do his best to make things the right way, he has to take decision and can't give everybody what everybody wants. The only thing I have to say, in my humble opinion, is that lottery should be for, and only for, CAD members (that will limit people asking for every friends to enter the lottery to get more chances). Then remaining items available for everyone on Rotostore after that. Just my two cents, would be more fair.

I was about to write something in this way.
The major focus for me is that Ferg and Kirby always try to make us happy and get stuff.
This being said, with an assembly quite smaller than the first one, and after a long wait from us all CADers (not much releases lately, due if I'm correct to the issues with Threezero and the work on this assembly) , just seeing all this awesomeness from far, and at last with a big chance to not grab anything, can be hella frustating, and make us CADers supporting the thing from years, feeling a bit "put aside"
So yes, something "CADers" first would have been nice, in my vision, better to see someone who really loves the thing grabbing stuff, than people who cares less, or just try to get stuff to flip it then.
but well, part of the game, we have to accept it What a Face bow

And also, some "European love" would'nt hurt ! Laughing

I agree totaly with this.
So frustrating to see all the awesome stuff and not able to get it.
And the first piece is already on evilbay.
And maybe in the end of the lottery i can only buy a Squadt shirt when i am Lucky.
O well maybe in the future?
patrick40
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  p01ntm4n77 Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:50 pm

cripery wrote:Right, cheers everyone chug, until next time.
Nicely put Ben clap ...and I will be there with u next time for sure Wink
p01ntm4n77
p01ntm4n77
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  the-Magpie Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:54 pm

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
I love your wonderful old british charme Ben.
the-Magpie
the-Magpie
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  cripery Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:14 pm

That would be awesome p01ntm4n77 - a travelling companion from the UK would certainly help with dull waiting at airports/flights etc.. - I am also 99% sure that I will be attending ToyconUK on saturday - so i'll contact you off-board to see if you want to meet up at some stage?

Ha! - thanks the-Magpie, I'm not sure about being charming! - but I'll take it! Very Happy
cripery
cripery
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:58 pm

Damn it Ben, how the fuck do I follow that post... why do I always have to end up looking like such an asshole... I can't even come close to anything that you said. Maybe it's because every time you post something in my mind I read it with a British accent and it just ends up sounding so badass!!! here's my lame ass attempt at saying thank you!

Thanks to 3AM club... which now it can be called the 9PM club  tongue  (cirpery, crunch, and new members SQUEE, and el payaso loco) gregm canklebreaker and nnumber6 are worth mentioning too!

After spending the whole night outside in the freaking "hoodie weather" as Kirby called it... I was pretty much a zombie the rest of the day/night. No sleep plus greasy food and beer just made my brain shut down. To everyone that I interacted with or failed to interact that night I'm sorry... Believe it or not I can actually carry on a conversation, it just so happens that Sat night was not that night for me.

I loved the show and there is no arguing how fantastic everyone involved were. All the peeps from Rotofugi (Kirby,Whitney, ED and the rest of the helpers), Industry Print shop guys (they seem cool I didn't get a chance to talk). It was a very ambitious show and it delivered with everything they were trying to do.

Thank you Ferg for having such an awesome idea and having the type of friends you do to make it happen. I don't think you can make stuff like this happen without friends. Just like I couldn't stand out there all night in the freaking "hoodie weather" without my friends.

that's it... If I missed anything just read what cripery said and believe I said it too. lol!

PS... I can't wait to go back to Rotofugi or as I will now call it mazdevilz's summer getaway!!!!
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick40 Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:03 pm

^^ All those stories of you guy's sounds so awesome Very Happy

Hoodie weather/beer/greasie food lol!
patrick40
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:03 pm

Will, Ben stfu

Razz
I'm just peanut butter jelly
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  cripery Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:16 pm

mazdevilz wrote:
PS... I can't wait to go back to Rotofugi or as I will now call it mazdevilz's summer getaway!!!!

Ha! - lol - that all sounded pretty good to me mate! bow

I forgot so many funny things that were said - like Kirby's "hoodie weather" comment!

And how when every drunk passerby asked us what we were waiting for everyone chorused back "Jay Cutler", which most people seemed to believe, despite the fact we were outside a toy store! - There was also the girl that shouted from a passing cab "I'm 21 you assholes!" when somebody suggested she might not be old enough to be out at that time of night. lol..
cripery
cripery
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Viroid1 Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:18 pm

cripery wrote:
mazdevilz wrote:

Ha! - lol - that all sounded pretty good to me mate! bow

I forgot so many funny things that were said  - like Kirby's "hoodie weather" comment!

And how when every drunk passerby asked us what we were waiting for everyone chorused back "Jay Cutler", which most people seemed to believe, despite the fact we were outside a toy store! - There was also the girl that shouted from a passing cab "I'm 21 you assholes!" when somebody suggested she might not be old enough to be out at that time of night. lol..

Sounds like good ol' Chicago Very Happy
Viroid1
Viroid1
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  cripery Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:25 pm

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:Will, Ben stfu

Razz
I'm just peanut butter jelly

violent  violent  violent  violent

I missed you Anthony! cyclops
cripery
cripery
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:30 pm

No one misses me. Everyone hates me and I'm okay with that.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  the-Magpie Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:51 pm

And I miss a green gassed by my side.

Embarassed

(Also miss you fellows. Truely)
the-Magpie
the-Magpie
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:03 pm

I hate you Ant.
Like everyone who attended, I too am thankful for the great experience. I will definitely attend again and will be better prepared. Pleasure to meet everyone, altho I may not have had a chance to chat it up.
On a better note, my package is finally prepped to ship out today! Wheee! ahhhh!
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:10 pm

CankleBreaker wrote:I hate you Ant.
Like everyone who attended, I too am thankful for the great experience. I will definitely attend again and will be better prepared. Pleasure to meet everyone, altho I may not have had a chance to chat it up.
On a better note, my package is finally prepped to ship out today! Wheee! ahhhh!

Just called Kirby and told him you'll be staying with me for a while so he's shipping it to the address I gave him.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  the-Magpie Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:21 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
the-Magpie
the-Magpie
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  p01ntm4n77 Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:29 pm

Can we get back onto the subject of the lottery??

p01ntm4n77
p01ntm4n77
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:59 pm

Yes let's get back to the lottery...

But I did forget to mention Alex (gasTHUMB) and Oscar (Gatiio). Sorry guys, you guys rock man!!! I had the best time with all of you!!!!
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:17 pm

Get back to the lottery? This everything about  SA20 dudes, threads go off topic for a min or two, if you want to just focus on the lottery you already know what happened. Supposedly one CAD member got drawn. That's it until 5pm Kirby time.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  p01ntm4n77 Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:18 pm

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:Get back to lottery? This everything about  SA20 dudes, threads go off topic for a min or two, if you want to just focus on the lottery you already know what happened. Supposedly one CAD member got drawn. That's it until 5pm Kirby time.
I just wanted an excuse to bust out the countdown timer lol!
p01ntm4n77
p01ntm4n77
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick40 Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:21 pm

Well i see the mail in the morning when i wake up.
Or do i have to say i see no mail when i wake up Suspect
patrick40
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:22 pm

I do have to say the assembly has certainly revived me for being back on here. Love for squadts has never gone down! Still the same crazy squadt loving mofo. But love the experience of gping down there and being thrown into all things squadt. So I'm back and feels great clown violent missed the craziness on here
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick40 Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:33 pm

^^ Yea i can understand that.

For me it is the oppisite way, i am getting depressed.
patrick40
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  p01ntm4n77 Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:31 pm

p01ntm4n77 wrote:
ilovefreestufftoo wrote:Get back to lottery? This everything about  SA20 dudes, threads go off topic for a min or two, if you want to just focus on the lottery you already know what happened. Supposedly one CAD member got drawn. That's it until 5pm Kirby time.
I just wanted an excuse to bust out the countdown timer lol!
Just realised that my countdown might not show on mobile devices... so here's a subsequent pic to show how keen I am ahhhh!

ASSEMBLY 20 - Page 20 Image10

Screen grab from Apple Watch Smile
p01ntm4n77
p01ntm4n77
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next