COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Squadt Terror Boys Oilish- Replacement Machetes

3 posters

Go down

Squadt Terror Boys Oilish- Replacement Machetes Empty Squadt Terror Boys Oilish- Replacement Machetes

Post  Glennspot Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:56 am

Hi Fellow collectors
I recently managed to get a sweet deal on a Squadt Terror Boys Oilish (or so I thought) however was a little bit peeved to find both machettes were damaged & it was sent in it's original box (without any outer packaging/repacking into a bigger box- hence it original box was right royally screwed upon delivery.... Nooooooooooo!). It travelled all the way from France to New Zealand without any extra bubble wrap so was lucky that my Squadt was still in one piece upon arrival.

Just wondering if anyone has some spare machetes ( a box too but I'm not holding my breath for that one).

Sorry I can't PM yet so if you can PM that would be dandy.

Cheers,
G violent

Last edited by Glennspot on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar issue)
Glennspot
Glennspot
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Squadt Terror Boys Oilish- Replacement Machetes Empty Re: Squadt Terror Boys Oilish- Replacement Machetes

Post  itsa_mia Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:10 am

what kinda dumbass sends the og box unwrapped?

anyways, welcome and good luck on your search glennspot  clap
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Squadt Terror Boys Oilish- Replacement Machetes Empty Re: Squadt Terror Boys Oilish- Replacement Machetes

Post  Glennspot Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:20 am

It was a dumbass that didn't fully comprehend just how rare these little guys are!
I've been a fan of ferg & squadts for ages but only started my collection recently. Got a Black Squadt chip "Die Fucker" on my radar but the prices are a little bit steep when you've got to factor in shipping to New Zealand.
Anyways, thanks for the welcome & hopefully someone will hear my plea.
Glennspot
Glennspot
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  Pimp_Nugget Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:35 am

Silver might be able to help ya with the pieces.

I hope you got that fig cheap.
I also hope it wasn't a member here.

These figs burn a hole in my wallet.
Im addicted!

My name is Dave and I'm a vinyl toy addict.
Pimp_Nugget
Pimp_Nugget
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Glennspot Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:56 am

Hey Dave
Thanks for the insider info on Silver.

Yep being a vinyl junkie isn't cheap but I think the Squadts are worth it! Very Happy
Glennspot
Glennspot
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down