COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuck Kidrobot or any forum based auction!!

+2
whacko
Mendez
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fuck Kidrobot or any forum based auction!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck Kidrobot or any forum based auction!!

Post  Mendez Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:28 pm

I can't believe the amount of bad sales going on at the KR forum. I almost pulled the trigger on 5 Divers for $600 ....3 people bought the same set. I am glad we all kind of virtually know each other on here. I don't want to bring the black cloud of this issue on here, hence not making a dedicated thread about scams. WE all need to look out for one and other, especially now that the Jamungo fan base is on the rise as well as flippers and scams. Losing $600 would've fucking sucked for me or anyone in that matter. I really was so close to sending loot for that set. Pheeeewww.

...carry on
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Fuck Kidrobot or any forum based auction!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck Kidrobot or any forum based auction!!

Post  colbert Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:04 pm

Mendez wrote:I can't believe the amount of bad sales going on at the KR forum. I almost pulled the trigger on 5 Divers for $600 ....3 people bought the same set. I am glad we all kind of virtually know each other on here. I don't want to bring the black cloud of this issue on here, hence not making a dedicated thread about scams. WE all need to look out for one and other, especially now that the Jamungo fan base is on the rise as well as flippers and scams. Losing $600 would've fucking sucked for me or anyone in that matter. I really was so close to sending loot for that set. Pheeeewww.

...carry on

yea, i've been reading that thread over there. that's exactly one of the reasons i am not an active member over there. those people are just plain nuts. i like collecting and destroying, but they take it to cataclysmic levels. i think a lot of times people over-react, but it is only because of people like this that don't either communicate or are just plain jackholes.

i definitely like the additional activity here due to the squadts and playge, so C&D needs to be sure to work together to squeeze the most money possible out of all the newcomers. wait, i mean to make sure people are treated fairly. i'm relatively new here and it was tough for me to determine pricing for some items. expressobeans helps, but is not all-knowing

i heard the other day of a trade of one nozzel for a chrome rob jones. someone should have told that poor fool it was not an even trade. hopefully he learned his lesson. if not, i have a gassed!
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:19 am

No way!! That was fraud??!?!?! Whoa, that guy was selling a shit tonne of stuff. That sucks!
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2