COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KOZIK frank

+5
Assburrito!
dreamattack27
BigC
ontheDL
jorester
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

KOZIK frank - Page 2 Empty Re: KOZIK frank

Post  ASPrintingPress Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:11 pm

colbert wrote:TRE showed the Big Army Man Kozik had at SDCC. That grey german with a broom looks sweet. Anyone know anything about them? size, run, edition, cost? available?

I believe they are $250 and they are fairly large like the busts he's done. They will have many colorways too I believe, he posted some info over on GP but I can't find it at the moment.
ASPrintingPress
ASPrintingPress
CAD Too Buku

http://asprintingpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:21 am

ASPrintingPress wrote:
colbert wrote:TRE showed the Big Army Man Kozik had at SDCC. That grey german with a broom looks sweet. Anyone know anything about them? size, run, edition, cost? available?

I believe they are $250 and they are fairly large like the busts he's done. They will have many colorways too I believe, he posted some info over on GP but I can't find it at the moment.

thanks for the info., checked out the thread on GP. Still can't seem to find out much else on them. I'm really digging these. I think the huge IKA is kinda cool too, but only if I could actually wear it. Definitely a small market for a $4K+ item. But I'm sure they all end up in good homes. I mean really nice homes. Metal banana? you would have thought it would have been a bronze cigarette.
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:14 am

ASPrintingPress wrote:

i've seen quite a few of these now at online retailers. seems like each retailer got their own colorway. i've seen the green, brown, black, gold, and commie red so far. the green is $250 and the others seem to be $200. i want the green, just can't get myself to pull the trigger.
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:52 am

$250 is just so much money.
They are awesome toys, but I don't know if they are $250 worth of awesome.

the thing that sucks about Kozik is that his fucking labbits and quees and dunny's are all over the place cheap, but the only stuff I would actually consider buying of his (aside form Jamungo) he prices way outta my league. Evil or Very Mad
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:32 am

His art pieces are pricey, but worth it. I want a Redrum Labbit stool. I'd pay $1350 for that, fo sho.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:04 pm

dreamattack27 wrote:His art pieces are pricey, but worth it. I want a Redrum Labbit stool. I'd pay $1350 for that, fo sho.

i got a labbit rug i'd sell you to set in front of it. then you could really piss on some koziks
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2