COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rotofugi Exclusive?

4 posters

Go down

Rotofugi Exclusive? Empty Rotofugi Exclusive?

Post  ontheDL Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:54 pm

Why am I still awake right now...? drunken Oh, I know! Because my mind starts wandering and coming up with great ideas like...

Another Rotofugi exclusive from Jamungo! I was just thinking...One of the best toy companies paired with one of the best toy stores out there is always a good combo. With top notch customer service from both parties, it was meant to be! And the URFKT release went so well, so...Give it another go! Seems to me like there's a nice little Jamungo fanbase here in Chicago. Maybe come out and sign some stuff for us! Very Happy Ok, now I'm getting greedy. I'm tired.

Seriously though. I love Jamungo and I love Rotofugi. It would be awesome. A BOTM, a 9" A Bomb, something that is really bloody...I don't care!

BOOM!
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Rotofugi Exclusive? Empty Re: Rotofugi Exclusive?

Post  BigC Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:06 pm

what the fuck are you talking about? theres' another exclusive? I want that shit right now. I would rather have some pussy with my drunk fuckin lonely ass, but waitl....what are you saying?
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Cappy Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:17 pm

I do believe he's dreaming. Seem ontheDL enjoyed the URFKT A-bomb so much, he was another excellent BUD to come through the Rotofugi pipeline.

And both of you are up waaaay too late. Smile
Cappy
Cappy
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:52 pm

Whoa are you guys drunk or what? affraid I was drunk last night too, but I don't drink and post..lol
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down