COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a CAD Medium Shirt/Misfortune Cat Print

3 posters

Go down

Need a CAD Medium Shirt/Misfortune Cat Print Empty Need a CAD Medium Shirt/Misfortune Cat Print

Post  Nocash138 Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:16 pm

Since the jamungo store has been closed for over a month i have to look elsewhere for these items.
Nocash138
Nocash138
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Need a CAD Medium Shirt/Misfortune Cat Print Empty Re: Need a CAD Medium Shirt/Misfortune Cat Print

Post  dreamattack27 Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:49 am

The Jamungo store works fine for me. The items you are looking for are sold out though. Is that what you meant?
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Need a CAD Medium Shirt/Misfortune Cat Print Empty Re: Need a CAD Medium Shirt/Misfortune Cat Print

Post  whacko Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:29 pm

Its odd, but on my Laptop running Windows 7 (IE8 & Firefox 3ish) none of the Jamungo.com menu items will work. You click them and nothing happens.

Yet on my work PC which is running Windows XP (IE8 & FF 3ish) the menu items work fine. Jamungo.com is the only page I have this problem with.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nocash138 Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:38 pm

Ferg said the store is closed for a while cause he's moving. That was over a month ago and i still wana order a few things....
Nocash138
Nocash138
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:14 am

The store seems to be up, and it appears that you can still order things from it.
How long does it take to move? Certainly not as long as it has taken to bring out series 3... Smile
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:34 am

The site works fine for me, so Ferg must have reopened it. I ordered a crappy cat off Jamungo.com just a couple weeks ago and I received it. I still think that the items you wanted are out of stock, but Ferg would have to confirm that.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down