COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sale is finished for now... thanks for your purchases and trades!

5 posters

Go down

Sale is finished for now... thanks for your purchases and trades! Empty Sale is finished for now... thanks for your purchases and trades!

Post  hellscrape@hotmail.com Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:58 am

DONE

Last edited by hellscrape@hotmail.com on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:12 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Traded 2 Kozik Che's)
hellscrape@hotmail.com
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Sale is finished for now... thanks for your purchases and trades! Empty Re: Sale is finished for now... thanks for your purchases and trades!

Post  Buellster Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:04 am

PM for a clear che
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Sale is finished for now... thanks for your purchases and trades! Empty Re: Sale is finished for now... thanks for your purchases and trades!

Post  Mendez Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:45 am

I want that 8" Junko Qee..... pig
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Post  hellscrape@hotmail.com Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:07 pm

Mendez, anything by Junko Mizuno is a work of beauty!
hellscrape@hotmail.com
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  nyhousekid Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:32 pm

Ferg - $7.00
Skulliphant Clear - $7.00
Che Black/Red - $20.00

all mine thanx!!!!
nyhousekid
nyhousekid
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  hellscrape@hotmail.com Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:00 pm

bump for new items.
hellscrape@hotmail.com
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  hellscrape@hotmail.com Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:17 am

price drop bump
hellscrape@hotmail.com
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:57 pm

hellscrape@hotmail.com wrote:Mendez, anything by Junko Mizuno is a work of beauty!

I think I am going to sell all my Junko stuff.
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:50 pm

I have a hard time paying much more than Blindbox price + Shipping for any of the Black & Red Che's or Skulliphaunts.
They are not all that rare. No more rare than any of the recent BOTMs (1000 pieces with a 720/280 split) which should be obvious to people considering that people are pulling crazy numbers of them from the blindboxes they open.

In the BUNKR BUSTR cases, the Beatercats, SwampBUDs and all of the older ones are more rare by distribution, but not more rare overall since they were previously sold individually.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  hellscrape@hotmail.com Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:11 pm

whacko, i wasn't aware of the Che's common-ness... thanks for letting me know. I honestly thought it was a chase. As for the skulliphant, i'm not selling those, and the Beatercats are on sale for 4.00; i would consider that price to be MORE than fair, honestly. But i'm not looking to rip anyone off...
hellscrape@hotmail.com
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:54 pm

I wasn't trying to say you were ripping anyone off I was just commenting that for some reason everyone who sells an open box Red & Black Che seems to list it at a price that is much higher than its real value based on rareness. There are a few up on eBay for like $40-50 which is just a crazy price for a newly released BUD, let alone one that is relatively common.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum