COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My series 3 case and a half is here....anyone wanna be on the phone with me as I open the blinds?

+9
MadMex
Kristofer
BRiZL
EL PADRINO
Crow
Quiz
jorester
whacko
BigC
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My series 3 case and a half is here....anyone wanna be on the phone with me as I open the blinds? Empty My series 3 case and a half is here....anyone wanna be on the phone with me as I open the blinds?

Post  BigC Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:03 am

PM me...I will wait 5 minutes.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

My series 3 case and a half is here....anyone wanna be on the phone with me as I open the blinds? Empty Re: My series 3 case and a half is here....anyone wanna be on the phone with me as I open the blinds?

Post  whacko Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:04 am

You're a strange, strange man C...

Laughing
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

My series 3 case and a half is here....anyone wanna be on the phone with me as I open the blinds? Empty Re: My series 3 case and a half is here....anyone wanna be on the phone with me as I open the blinds?

Post  BigC Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:06 am

hahahahaha......if you told my son that about himself, he was say "thank you"

Oh and it's just a case, not a case and a half.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:46 am

1 doom drip
1muttpop
2 crappy cat
20 commons
1 Kozik Smile
time to take my daughter to karate. I so want to open the rest NOW!!!
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:05 am

you send a photograph with the 25 open boxes cheers cyclops bom

Cool
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:21 am

If you want to sell one of those Crappy Cats..

I already got the full series 3 set, but I would like to pick up a few extra Crappycats.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiz Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:40 am

cheers
Quiz
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:52 am

My series 3 case and a half is here....anyone wanna be on the phone with me as I open the blinds? Dscn4110
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Crow Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:39 am

Awesome What a Face
Crow
Crow
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:43 pm

What a Face What a Face clap clap cyclops bom cyclops clap clap What a Face What a Face

awesome !!!!!!!!!

Cool
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiz Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:23 pm

great pic!
Quiz
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:24 pm

let me know if you want to sell any of the gohsted.
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:15 pm

EL PADRINO wrote:let me know if you want to sell any of the gohsted.

Only got two, one is gonna be customized. maybe when I get the budscription.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:31 pm

Just won another blue CP on the bay
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BRiZL Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:00 pm

Yo Big C! just checked this thread! Nice score on Kozik, dawg! Just orderd mine last week (Kozik). Just need a Muttpop and my coll. is complete! Hope you get all yours too! clap What a Face
BRiZL
BRiZL
CAD Grunt

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/BRiZLs-Place/1156867817

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristofer Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:59 pm

I don't know anything about these buds but I love that small gohst guy in the hoodie:) Is he a rare chase fig?Razz
Kristofer
Kristofer
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:49 am

Kristofer wrote:I don't know anything about these buds but I love that small gohst guy in the hoodie:) Is he a rare chase fig?Razz

They only made 2 of them. I got both in one case. Twisted Evil
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BRiZL Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:31 am

2 ghosts! and you got 'em both? you lucky bas... wait! i got 1 too! dude. you almost had me. Razz
BRiZL
BRiZL
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:41 am

BRiZL wrote:2 ghosts! and you got 'em both? you lucky bas... wait! i got 1 too! dude. you almost had me. Razz

Oh crap....that's right. They made 3.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristofer Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:35 am

BigC wrote:
Kristofer wrote:I don't know anything about these buds but I love that small gohst guy in the hoodie:) Is he a rare chase fig?Razz

They only made 2 of them. I got both in one case. Twisted Evil

LoL:P

Well they are super cute. But I guess they are hard to get.

I don't have any Buds but this is one I would like to have:P
Kristofer
Kristofer
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  BRiZL Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:38 pm

BigC wrote:
BRiZL wrote:2 ghosts! and you got 'em both? you lucky bas... wait! i got 1 too! dude. you almost had me. Razz

Oh crap....that's right. They made 3.
lol! nice! I love these lil' guys! I'm so glad I grabbed a case! Kris, you should just get a few! But be forewarned, you will probably grab more than you anticipate! The ghost is awesome. They're not that rare at all. There's a good chance of you getting one. Just do the "ini-miney-mo" deal. flower
BRiZL
BRiZL
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristofer Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:35 am

I would love some if they are not to pricey. He big C or Briz if you have some over you wanna send my way gimme a shout;)
Kristofer
Kristofer
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  BRiZL Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:08 am

Hey Kris, wish I could bro, but I have 3 kids that wanted my dups! LOL! So they pretty much nabbed the rest (and a friend of mine here got the rest of my dup commons). There's always KR BST and this forums' as well. Sorry Kris. Hope you'll find some! Very Happy
BRiZL
BRiZL
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:27 am

I only got two so far. one is already customized.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Crow Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:06 am

BigC wrote:I only got two so far. one is already customized.

Wha..? Pics
Crow
Crow
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next