COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS/WTT Black Copperhead SQUADT SOLD

4 posters

Go down

WTS/WTT Black Copperhead SQUADT SOLD Empty WTS/WTT Black Copperhead SQUADT SOLD

Post  ennui Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:31 am

Bought this with regular for my girlfriend.
She ended up only wanting the regular.

Mint condition.

WTS/WTT Black Copperhead SQUADT SOLD Img8666sm

Last edited by ennui on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
ennui
ennui

Back to top Go down

WTS/WTT Black Copperhead SQUADT SOLD Empty Re: WTS/WTT Black Copperhead SQUADT SOLD

Post  jorester Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:37 am

high price !! Shocked
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

WTS/WTT Black Copperhead SQUADT SOLD Empty Re: WTS/WTT Black Copperhead SQUADT SOLD

Post  ennui Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:44 am

Your smiley has big eyes.
ennui
ennui

Back to top Go down

Post  ennui Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:57 pm

24 hrs only, purchase or trade comes with a free sketch.
ennui
ennui

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:29 pm

You will find it unlikely that anyone on this board will buy that toy at this time at that price. I mean the toy just came out for $75 and you are selling it for double that. The toy hasn't increased in value that much in the last 3 weeks or so...

Also keep in mind that these toys didn't sell out. The extras are likely going to Rotofugi or another online retailer and while at the moment no one (except the silent FERG) knows how many Black Copperheads were left over if any, I think most people are going to wait and take their chances that they can get one at the original retail price before they pay a much higher price to try and get one.

No one here has a problem with you selling your toys, but everyone here pretty much knows the value of Jamungo/Playge toys and selling something right after it came out for double the original price is something a flipper might do.

Good luck with your sale though. Wink
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ennui Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:17 am

Thanks for taking the time to write that, whacko. I do understand the situation and how these things work. I could take the popular route and write up a sob story to accompany my thread in hopes to justify my price but I personally hate when people do that. I'll leave the sale up until this SQUADT finds a new home. If I have to wait until his aftermarket "value" has raised double what I'm asking for, so be it. Value is a very subjective term, and considering shipping and Paypal fees and where the proceeds would be going, this price reflects my value for this figure.

I just thought the sketch would be a fun thing to do.
ennui
ennui

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:38 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Awesome.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down