COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Squadts for sale nkd gid,copperhead black,chipp skull suit check it (SOLD)

+18
Wayne85
fortunecxxkie
ontheDL
jpeso18k
Mikeyk
dedicatedart
ilovefreestufftoo
the-Magpie
boze666
doomsDAY
eldoobya
Kekumba
comatoseghost
cpiro
funkin
Colossus of Destiny
RockNRoll
kaijukills
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

3 Squadts for sale nkd gid,copperhead black,chipp skull suit check it (SOLD) Empty 3 Squadts for sale nkd gid,copperhead black,chipp skull suit check it (SOLD)

Post  kaijukills Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:58 am

Getting rid of 3 of my squadts unfortunately to fix some things on my car. So here is what i got to offer and they all include shipping in the prices. Thanks for looking Smile

NKD NOZZEL GID COMPLETE WITH BOX AND ALL ACCESSORIES PLUS A CUSTOM BROWN BOMBER JACKET BOUGHT OFF THE BOARDS - $135.00 SHIPPED

HALLOWEEN CHIPP SKULL SUIT COMPLETE WITH BOX AND ACCESSORIES - $140 SHIPPED

KENNYWONG COPPERHEAD BLACK EDITION WITH ALL ACCESSORIES AND BOX THAT IS SIGNED BY KENNY HIMSELF - $170.00 SHIPPED
kaijukills
kaijukills
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

3 Squadts for sale nkd gid,copperhead black,chipp skull suit check it (SOLD) Empty Re: 3 Squadts for sale nkd gid,copperhead black,chipp skull suit check it (SOLD)

Post  RockNRoll Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:56 am

kaijukills wrote:Getting rid of 3 of my squadts unfortunately to fix some things on my car. So here is what i got to offer and they all include shipping in the prices. Thanks for looking Smile

NKD NOZZEL GID COMPLETE WITH BOX AND ALL ACCESSORIES PLUS A CUSTOM BROWN BOMBER JACKET BOUGHT OFF THE BOARDS - $135.00 SHIPPED

KENNYWONG COPPERHEAD BLACK EDITION WITH ALL ACCESSORIES AND BOX THAT IS SIGNED BY KENNY HIMSELF - $170.00 SHIPPED

Area these NIB?
RockNRoll
RockNRoll
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

3 Squadts for sale nkd gid,copperhead black,chipp skull suit check it (SOLD) Empty Re: 3 Squadts for sale nkd gid,copperhead black,chipp skull suit check it (SOLD)

Post  kaijukills Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:32 am

Been in my ikea case on display and boxes are in storage
kaijukills
kaijukills
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  RockNRoll Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:07 am

kaijukills wrote:Been in my ikea case on display and boxes are in storage

Acessories aren't sealed?

RockNRoll
RockNRoll
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:15 am

Most people like to look at their expensive toys. The only way you're going to find older Squadts in brand new, never before exposed to the light of day condition is to build a time machine. Good luck, and bring me back something nice from the past.
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  RockNRoll Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:14 am

Colossus of Destiny wrote:Most people like to look at their expensive toys. The only way you're going to find older Squadts in brand new, never before exposed to the light of day condition is to build a time machine. Good luck, and bring me back something nice from the past.

Well it's worth a try, I display some of mine and some of them I don't, OCD springs to mind, thanks for the advice
RockNRoll
RockNRoll
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  funkin Tue May 01, 2012 12:09 am

Colossus of Destiny wrote:Most people like to look at their expensive toys. The only way you're going to find older Squadts in brand new, never before exposed to the light of day condition is to build a time machine. Good luck, and bring me back something nice from the past.

Laughing
funkin
funkin
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  cpiro Tue May 01, 2012 8:21 pm

God id like to snag that copperhead up, wish i didnt place bids on ebay, if this is here in 3 days ill be all over it.

Last edited by cpiro on Wed May 02, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
cpiro
cpiro
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  comatoseghost Wed May 02, 2012 12:27 pm

cpiro wrote:God id like to snack that copperhead up, wish i didnt place bids on ebay, if this is here in 3 days ill be all over it.

I paid $100 more recently for a Black Copperhead w/out a signed box. I can't believe this hasn't been snagged yet!
comatoseghost
comatoseghost
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  cpiro Wed May 02, 2012 5:21 pm

comatoseghost wrote:
cpiro wrote:God id like to snack that copperhead up, wish i didnt place bids on ebay, if this is here in 3 days ill be all over it.

I paid $100 more recently for a Black Copperhead w/out a signed box. I can't believe this hasn't been snagged yet!

People on the evil bay are maaaaD. Both Sellers but buyers too! Crazy prices for all squadts i cant believe how people are buying them... Thank god forums exist Very Happy
cpiro
cpiro
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kekumba Thu May 03, 2012 12:21 am

Pm'd
Kekumba
Kekumba

Back to top Go down

Post  eldoobya Thu May 03, 2012 8:25 pm

RockNRoll wrote:

Well it's worth a try, I display some of mine and some of them I don't, OCD springs to mind, thanks for the advice

i open up all of mine, display them, and tea bag each and everyone of those little fuckers. kind of like a fraternity initiation. if you have OCD, you probably wouldnt want to buy any of my squadts. Razz

great prices above! What a Face good luck with the sale, kaijukills!
eldoobya
eldoobya
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  doomsDAY Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:54 am

pm'd
doomsDAY
doomsDAY
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  boze666 Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:17 am

kaijukills wrote:

Shipping int?
boze666
boze666
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  the-Magpie Sat May 25, 2013 2:53 am

is the black copperhead still available?
if it is please send me an email. Smile
the-Magpie
the-Magpie
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Sat May 25, 2013 3:40 am

artstyleclash wrote:is the black copperhead still available?

Please do not bump old sales shit. It gives everyone a heart attack. PM the seller.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Sat May 25, 2013 7:09 am

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:

Please do not bump old sales shit. It gives everyone a heart attack. PM the seller.

This shit is going to keep happening since the n00bs can't PM anymore. Good rule of thumb, people: if the original post date is more than a couple months old then the item is gone. Also sellers would be doing us all a favor by updating their items as sold. Basketball
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Sat May 25, 2013 7:36 am

Colossus of Destiny wrote:
ilovefreestufftoo wrote:

This shit is going to keep happening since the n00bs can't PM anymore. Good rule of thumb, people: if the original post date is more than a couple months old then the item is gone. Also sellers would be doing us all a favor by updating their items as sold. Basketball

Well not true I've grabbed a few items like that due too people thinking this, but I've messages that artsy dude email and here that I have a black copper head for 170$ shipped and no reply email or comment but he post on here for one ? Idk
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikeyk Sat May 25, 2013 8:02 am

dedicatedart wrote:
ilovefreestufftoo wrote:

Well not true I've grabbed a few items like that due too people thinking this, but I've messages that artsy dude email and here that I have a black copper head for 170$ shipped and no reply email or comment but he post on here for one ? Idk

I don't know what the hell your saying?
Mikeyk
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Sat May 25, 2013 8:28 am

Mikeyk wrote:
dedicatedart wrote:
ilovefreestufftoo wrote:

I don't know what the hell your saying?

In need a new phone those who met me at the as know why my messages here are so bad.
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  jpeso18k Sat May 25, 2013 8:42 am

Dedicated, sounds like you need to trade me a few of your grails for a new iPhone Wink
jpeso18k
jpeso18k
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Sat May 25, 2013 9:27 am

YOU NEED A COMPUTER, DUDE. Or an ipad. No phone.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  the-Magpie Sat May 25, 2013 2:43 pm

hi dedicateart,

I have got and already answered your email. It seems that you havenĀ“t received my respons.
Please send me your email add for reply.

best always.
the-Magpie
the-Magpie
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  the-Magpie Sat May 25, 2013 5:59 pm

already have it. Wink
the-Magpie
the-Magpie
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

3 Squadts for sale nkd gid,copperhead black,chipp skull suit check it (SOLD) Empty Halloween Chipp Skull Suit

Post  fortunecxxkie Wed May 29, 2013 9:15 pm

Is this still available?

fortunecxxkie
fortunecxxkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next