COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sale items from other forums and auctions

+93
ROACHSHACK138
niskio
Stush
JEEMAC
vicjeb
Buellster
ussross547
Vince
DROBOT
ilovefreestufftoo
Skullyton85
cpiro
byproduct
MagnumManipulator
cheapass
MockingbirdTurd
VinylAddickt
chelito19soccer
yanyaniscool
sleezy72
lost?
kaijukills
chase1319
Crunch
Barney
Mokushiki
deathwolf
apeboy
RockNRoll
charyou
dedicatedart
Myxzoid
funkin
chiprender
Gatiio
bigdavidcannon
itsa_mia
agentzuluka
benswift
nath88
squirmy
BTYHP
unlucky_charm13
ejholmes30
KEAN
Silver
M00Nman
colbert
drjenkins
pazzi
DrftDrgn21
Rev. Mike
gua_ping
DuchessVonUberhick
nvs03lex
devito1195
supercurio
Admin
Shankweather
slinky42
andydiesel
matthewrd
cornball
Attila The Dan
mazdevilz
manny
el_payaso_loco
MadMex
Crow
edstuff
eldoobya
SecurityGeek
nyhousekid
bck2sqr1
EL PADRINO
skidz
Mikeyk
Blood101
amethystcape
dreamattack27
fender
ontheDL
ezramyl
Gimby
wpaarts
sbbenhcs
darkghost973
jorester
whacko
Colossus of Destiny
Quiz
BigC
Mendez
97 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sale items from other forums and auctions - Page 11 Empty Re: Sale items from other forums and auctions

Post  manny Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Someone needs to pick THIS up!
manny
manny
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Sale items from other forums and auctions - Page 11 Empty Re: Sale items from other forums and auctions

Post  Mikeyk Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:31 pm

manny wrote:Someone needs to pick THIS up!

Be careful buying from this guy!
Mikeyk
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  cornball Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:30 pm

i bought one from them. very fast shipping and no problems! What a Face
cornball
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:50 am

I bought from this seller before as well and I have never had a problem. I forget what his C&D name is, but I am near 100% sure that this is a poster here. Generally you are safe when you are buying through a medium like eBay. If your package doesn't get delivered you will eventually get your money back from PayPal, if the sale happened through eBay.

Also if you send money for "goods" on Paypal, most of the time you can get your money back if your package never arrives. Which is the #1 reason I always send my payments as "goods" and think anyone who straight out asks for money as a gift is a little shady, since there is no hope getting your money back if you send it as a gift (so only do this with people you really trust).
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikeyk Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:36 am

whacko wrote:I bought from this seller before as well and I have never had a problem. I forget what his C&D name is, but I am near 100% sure that this is a poster here. Generally you are safe when you are buying through a medium like eBay. If your package doesn't get delivered you will eventually get your money back from PayPal, if the sale happened through eBay.

Also if you send money for "goods" on Paypal, most of the time you can get your money back if your package never arrives. Which is the #1 reason I always send my payments as "goods" and think anyone who straight out asks for money as a gift is a little shady, since there is no hope getting your money back if you send it as a gift (so only do this with people you really trust).

Im not trying to start any shit here! I bought a Budcat from him, it arrived broken and did not look like the same one in the auction picture. I asked him how we could resolve the problem and all he would offer is a twenty dollar refund. I glued the arm back on and left him 100% positive feedback. I would buy from him again, just wanted to let you guys know.
Mikeyk
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:15 am

I am sorry, but I would never have accepted that. You are being really generous. You could have filed an insurance claim if it was the fault of the shipping agent, and failing that, you should have split the cost of the figure at the very least.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:58 am

Mikeyk wrote:Im not trying to start any shit here! I bought a Budcat from him, it arrived broken and did not look like the same one in the auction picture. I asked him how we could resolve the problem and all he would offer is a twenty dollar refund. I glued the arm back on and left him 100% positive feedback. I would buy from him again, just wanted to let you guys know.

I don't know if I would have put up with that either. On the one hand it is a rare toy, and if it was just a case of the arm coming unglued (they were only glued on originally) that could be fine as long as there is no cracking or other visible damage. On the other hand you did pay a lot of money for your toy and you deserve to get the exact item that was pictured, and get it delivered to your house in the condition that it was described in in the auction. I would have filed either a claim against the shipping company for damaging an expensive item, or a claim against the seller for shipping an item that did not match the description photo.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:23 am

Exactly. ^^^
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:01 pm

If he would have offered me 20 dollars then I would have offered him bad feedback and being reported to eBay. I'm a reasonable guy but that would have pissed me off.
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:17 pm

edstuff wrote:If he would have offered me 20 dollars then I would have offered him bad feedback and being reported to eBay. I'm a reasonable guy but that would have pissed me off.
shit...I would have just filed a paypal thing and got my money back. screw the drama. hahahaha. Oh and do the feedback thing too. haha
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  drjenkins Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:00 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gassed-S001-Squadt-09-FERG-Jamungo-Threezero-3A-Dunny-/200630217477?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb67e2b05

This seller has a bunch of the early Squadts on Ebay. They're crazy expensive, but I figured that some people are completionists and would like to know they're out there.
drjenkins
drjenkins
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:08 pm

drjenkins wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/Gassed-S001-Squadt-09-FERG-Jamungo-Threezero-3A-Dunny-/200630217477?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb67e2b05

This seller has a bunch of the early Squadts on Ebay. They're crazy expensive, but I figured that some people are completionists and would like to know they're out there.

Those prices aren't absolutely horrible, but they are a little high.
An S1 Gassed should go for around $200-250 based on what it has sold for in the recent past.
A LP Chip should be around $150-175, and the LP Nozzel should go for $150-200.

If I were looking to get dupes of these figures, those are the prices I would submit an offer for. Especially since the guy is charging $20 shipping on figures that could be sent USPS Priority anywhere in the U.S. for ~$7. I hate overly high shipping charges. violent2
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:29 pm

whacko wrote:
drjenkins wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/Gassed-S001-Squadt-09-FERG-Jamungo-Threezero-3A-Dunny-/200630217477?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb67e2b05

An S1 Gassed should go for around $200-250 based on what it has sold for in the recent past.

If I were looking to get dupes of these figures, those are the prices I would submit an offer for. Especially since the guy is charging $20 shipping on figures that could be sent USPS Priority anywhere in the U.S. for ~$7. I hate overly high shipping charges. violent2

when i sell via ebay, i usually add on a couple bucks for the whole hassle of packing and shipping, but $20 is definitely pushing it.
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:47 pm

colbert wrote:
whacko wrote:

when i sell via ebay, i usually add on a couple bucks for the whole hassle of packing and shipping, but $20 is definitely pushing it.

I almost always ship USPS and they give me free boxes to use. I used either recycled packing materials from stuff people have sent me (I keep a box of bubble wrap & foam peanuts), or balled up newspaper for packing materials (works PERFECTLY + recyclable) so the only thing I am really paying for is postage & tape.

I usually add $1 to my shipping charges to cover the tape and my time, but honestly part of selling something is sending it to the customer. If your time is too valuable to ship out your product then perhaps you shouldn't be selling things online. At least, that is how I look at it.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  drjenkins Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:33 pm

whacko wrote:

Point taken, I guess I'm just a little short triggered about Ebay prices recently. Seems like everything I'm looking for is outrageously priced (to me). I haven't been able to push my purchasing threshold past about $130 for a collectible...yet. Laughing Plus it kills me to know that they were $70-$85 originally, but hey, that's the nature of the beast.
drjenkins
drjenkins
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  M00Nman Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:43 pm

i wish this thread was some where else..i get fuckin excited everytime i see the "sell or trade" section as a red bud..
M00Nman
M00Nman
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  drjenkins Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:13 am

drjenkins
drjenkins
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:18 am

whacko wrote:Those prices aren't absolutely horrible, but they are a little high.

I offered $200 for the Gassed, his counter offer was $300, I didn't bother after that.

Really not smart on his part, an auction for one of these will easily grab near $400.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  devito1195 Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:34 am

I was lucky to get this on KR forums for $150 (there was a light grey mark on the mask - hardly noticeable)
devito1195
devito1195
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:17 am

devito1195 wrote:

I was lucky to get this on KR forums for $150 (there was a light grey mark on the mask - hardly noticeable)

You got really lucky! I had to pay almost $300 for mine.
I watched 20 auctions go by and the price ranged from $225-$500 for organic auctions.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:02 pm

Silver
Silver
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:46 pm

jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  devito1195 Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:52 pm

whacko wrote:
devito1195 wrote:

You got really lucky! I had to pay almost $300 for mine.
I watched 20 auctions go by and the price ranged from $225-$500 for organic auctions.

Yeah i practically stole it!
I saw a bunch of the auctions go between $300-$500 as well.
devito1195
devito1195
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  devito1195 Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:55 pm

$499.95 affraid
I just bought one for $225
devito1195
devito1195
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:08 pm

yeah $500 is about twice what that toy is worth, even if it is one of the rarest production Squadts made so far.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next