COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sale items from other forums and auctions

+93
ROACHSHACK138
niskio
Stush
JEEMAC
vicjeb
Buellster
ussross547
Vince
DROBOT
ilovefreestufftoo
Skullyton85
cpiro
byproduct
MagnumManipulator
cheapass
MockingbirdTurd
VinylAddickt
chelito19soccer
yanyaniscool
sleezy72
lost?
kaijukills
chase1319
Crunch
Barney
Mokushiki
deathwolf
apeboy
RockNRoll
charyou
dedicatedart
Myxzoid
funkin
chiprender
Gatiio
bigdavidcannon
itsa_mia
agentzuluka
benswift
nath88
squirmy
BTYHP
unlucky_charm13
ejholmes30
KEAN
Silver
M00Nman
colbert
drjenkins
pazzi
DrftDrgn21
Rev. Mike
gua_ping
DuchessVonUberhick
nvs03lex
devito1195
supercurio
Admin
Shankweather
slinky42
andydiesel
matthewrd
cornball
Attila The Dan
mazdevilz
manny
el_payaso_loco
MadMex
Crow
edstuff
eldoobya
SecurityGeek
nyhousekid
bck2sqr1
EL PADRINO
skidz
Mikeyk
Blood101
amethystcape
dreamattack27
fender
ontheDL
ezramyl
Gimby
wpaarts
sbbenhcs
darkghost973
jorester
whacko
Colossus of Destiny
Quiz
BigC
Mendez
97 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sale items from other forums and auctions - Page 21 Empty Re: Sale items from other forums and auctions

Post  colbert Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:59 am

Gatiio wrote:
chiprender wrote:
Gatiio wrote:i just paid flipper prices for a boss carrion. or maybe not, i dont care at this point. ive been in search for one for over two years. its not that one wants to support the flippers, but sometimes theres not other way. I hate you, but i love you paul kaiju.

LOL. Hey, you FOUND IT! Right?

indeed, I did. and to be honest its a fair price considering the market, so in some sense its not really that big of a flipper mark up. Im probably going to keep it until i can trade it for one with a pink base. my PK collection is pink with gold, lol.

i think things have gotten a little cheaper due to hard times. toys are a luxury that's for sure, one of the first things i would sell if i had too. well maybe a kidney first, but then the toys.
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Sale items from other forums and auctions - Page 21 Empty Re: Sale items from other forums and auctions

Post  itsa_mia Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:21 am

itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  deathwolf Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:02 pm

i always wonder what it is that these people do that can afford to spend such large sums of money on toys. 4 grand for an action figure is unfathomable to me unless i still lived with my parents or was bill gates
deathwolf
deathwolf
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:03 pm

deathwolf wrote:
i always wonder what it is that these people do that can afford to spend such large sums of money on toys. 4 grand for an action figure is unfathomable to me unless i still lived with my parents or was bill gates

depends on your take. to be completely honest with you i primarily buy pieces that are both rare and expensive, thus my collection is rather small but all of the pieces are, in my view, unique and or very limited. this so as to make my collection as individual as me and not generic, like many of the toys out there. KR comes to mind of an "artsy" company that to me is just a mattel catered to art folks. and spending large sums of money is just a hobby to some people, to some of us its just the right price sometimes. nothing bad with rebuilding a camaro or collecting signed baseballs, same here.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  chiprender Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Gatiio wrote: this so as to make my collection as individual as me and not generic, like many of the toys out there.

I like what you said there! I've been "culling" down my collections to those items that I REALLY enjoy as well. I may go a little overboard when I start with a new collection...but then I start weaning down to my "core" pieces. Cool
chiprender
chiprender
CAD Too Buku

http://www.chipthompson.com

Back to top Go down

Post  chiprender Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:28 pm

deathwolf wrote:

I think its also a matter of perspective. If you take someone with a decent income, and they spend their money on what they are passionate about and nothing else, one doesn't have to be Bill Gates to do a spend like that. I have spent quite a bit on toys over the past couple years, but I don't drive new cars (I drive an 88 pickup), I don't have a giant house that I can't afford and I don't have credit card bills holding me in bondage (I DID....but dug myself out through working my ass off). I have friends that collect real cars...some have as many at 15 muscle cars, the buildings to put them in, etc. One of my friends owns 150 motorcycles (no exageration). One collects guns (a VERY expensive hobby). So, by comparison, if I spend a few thousand dollars on toys a year, that's a drop in the bucket...especially, if I end up selling the ones that really don't "speak" to me and reinvest that in my collection. My 2 cents.... Smile
chiprender
chiprender
CAD Too Buku

http://www.chipthompson.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:08 pm

Custom squadt on KR

I like it. But need the money for the new stuff
Barney
Barney
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:17 pm

It kills me seeing noms selling for this much, cuz I remember when they came out...I was on the page ready to buy one...Just decided against it. You better believe it'd be on ebay right now if I had it.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:43 am

chiprender wrote:
deathwolf wrote:

I think its also a matter of perspective. If you take someone with a decent income, and they spend their money on what they are passionate about and nothing else, one doesn't have to be Bill Gates to do a spend like that. I have spent quite a bit on toys over the past couple years, but I don't drive new cars (I drive an 88 pickup), I don't have a giant house that I can't afford and I don't have credit card bills holding me in bondage (I DID....but dug myself out through working my ass off). I have friends that collect real cars...some have as many at 15 muscle cars, the buildings to put them in, etc. One of my friends owns 150 motorcycles (no exageration). One collects guns (a VERY expensive hobby). So, by comparison, if I spend a few thousand dollars on toys a year, that's a drop in the bucket...especially, if I end up selling the ones that really don't "speak" to me and reinvest that in my collection. My 2 cents.... Smile

more importantly and to fully address the money issue, these are pieces of art and for the most part we are buying art that is on a limited production and with rarity and originality in mind. Consider Huck Gee's art, a prime example of pieces that are rare and expensive and yet you are able to see the craftsmanship and attention to detail. on the other side you have companies like 3A for example, that produce their lines in direct relation to their memberships and orders placed during their scheduled release windows and still rare and with a lot of detail. So, rather than spending money blindly I would say that most people find a niche that attracts them and devote their time to that line or an idea of the sorts. ASPPress' kaiju collection (drool) for example or some of the die hard BUD enthusiasts and completists here are a good reference point. its the money that you work for and if youre able to have some expendable income and buy yourself something nice, its a good feeling sometimes.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  deathwolf Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:47 am

i mean i get wanting to spend money are rare or expensive items. i wasnt try to say that in a condescending way if thats how anyone took it. i just meant there a curiosity that fill me when i wonder where these pieces will go to. or the person whos willing to spend that much on a certain piece like isnt that as much as the 1:1 talking boxes went for. i dunno its just that piece as kvlt or cherry or rare or whatever it may be just has never been that cool to me.
i mean you could have gotten the entire wwr emgy set (which is 100000x sicker.. i know i know personal preference) like with each piece seperately with after market mark up and all. i dunno i just cant fathom wanting something just on rarity. i guess im a different breed of collector. its like that supper sought out after 3a is just not that cool to me. like i love all the detail and distressing and grunge and work that goes into the pieces. and that one is lacking that.
i kinda feel the same way about the 45 scram got away clean and midnight jack gid. i mean the accersories rule with the jack but they look unfinished to me. like im paying more for something less finished. im like wheres the color and grime and pattern and all the details.
but im with you guys and collecting stuff like i have maybe 200 pairs of shoes equal amount of clothes. and like used to really be into collecting records. so i get what you mean when you beauty is in the eyes of the collector.
deathwolf
deathwolf
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:05 am

ontheDL wrote:

It kills me seeing noms selling for this much, cuz I remember when they came out...I was on the page ready to buy one...Just decided against it. You better believe it'd be on ebay right now if I had it.

nom nom noms! u__u srry, had to.

so far the only nom that ive really liked is the asian one (not racism, he IS a chinese something or another exclusive). the one with the yellow skin and red shirt. lol, im really bad at 3A lore, dont mean to disrespect.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:34 pm

jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:49 pm

Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:06 pm

no international ship =/
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:23 pm

mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:45 pm

Barney
Barney
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:23 pm

knock yourselves out guys. im on the tarmac tapping out here, cant buy anything until march.

MGS REX better come out by then, cus im saving for that boy. that listing is pretty sweet indeed, though.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:24 pm

Gatiio wrote:knock yourselves out guys. im on the tarmac tapping out here, cant buy anything until march.

MGS REX better come out by then, cus im saving for that boy. that listing is pretty sweet indeed, though.

yeah REX all the way!!!!
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Crunch Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:06 pm

I'm for sure going to be going after that launcher.
Crunch
Crunch
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:07 pm

Crunch wrote:I'm for sure going to be going after that launcher.
Let the battle begin violent king
Barney
Barney
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  nath88 Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:22 pm

nath88
nath88
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  devito1195 Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:08 pm

devito1195
devito1195
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:12 pm

it didnt even list the pac. damn!
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:31 am

So anybody here win the die fuckers chip on ebay??
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Crunch Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:33 am

el_payaso_loco wrote:So anybody here win the die fuckers chip on ebay??

I won the Launcher.
Crunch
Crunch
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next