COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3A // Ashley Wood Thread

+65
0khrana
Pharmer
JasperF
Takemaru
ianthegamer
Art_Buyer
dddaaa
Chimalpopica
sandumanu
Mokushiki
Speedstick
doomsDAY
ilovefreestufftoo
vicjeb
niskio
ictoys
devito1195
smokebelch
pazzi
byproduct
mefisto
yanyaniscool
el_payaso_loco
Wetterschneider
Crunch
chiprender
manny
apeboy
Stush
gasTHUMB
M00Nman
itsa_mia
Gatiio
mazdevilz
colbert
cheapass
Shinyvera
edstuff
gua_ping
kitkat54
EOS
Mikeyk
Crow
skullboy
pituvision
Eric
Admin
jorester
nyhousekid
darkghost973
Gimby
Colossus of Destiny
linkwood
fender
dreamattack27
ontheDL
Nocash138
ezramyl
Neo_182
wpaarts
Attila The Dan
BigC
sbbenhcs
ASPrintingPress
robbieXeff
69 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

3A // Ashley Wood Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: 3A // Ashley Wood Thread

Post  yanyaniscool Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:38 pm

itsa_mia wrote:
niskio wrote:
I think I wait for the 28 MArch TKluB the Oroshi 18

i think this will be my "1st" for 2013

3A // Ashley Wood Thread - Page 40 Dfg-1_zps8544dc21

preorder i only have

ap fighting jc (shipped)
ap barguest (shipped)
3aa
2 square pack

Nice! I hope to also get my hands on one of those Smile too bad they take so long to ship I hate waiting for their products!
yanyaniscool
yanyaniscool
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:08 am

forgot, 1/12 mongrol yesterday
9 month wait but he's pretty rad!
3A // Ashley Wood Thread - Page 40 Uhu033_zps86da903a

big for a "little" guy
bit more true to colour here
(although case white appears blue)
3A // Ashley Wood Thread - Page 40 Uhu046_zps9a8f9460
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  yanyaniscool Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:21 am

He looks pretty sick!
yanyaniscool
yanyaniscool
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  ictoys Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:16 am

oroshi will pissed people who kept waza expecting their price will go sky-high. I personally think waza is not worth the hunt anymore, since Oroshi is similar, unless, well, you're one of those completist Very Happy

getting tired of 3A as well lately, being extra picky about em right now.
ictoys
ictoys
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  yanyaniscool Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:59 pm

ictoys wrote:oroshi will pissed people who kept waza expecting their price will go sky-high. I personally think waza is not worth the hunt anymore, since Oroshi is similar, unless, well, you're one of those completist Very Happy

getting tired of 3A as well lately, being extra picky about em right now.

Yup me too definitely being extra picky lol only holding out for the pieces that I really like, I hate the fact that they're releasing so many figures so quickly simply because it's making me broke and I'm kind of bored with their releases currently. If it was more TK's it'd be a different story though Wink
yanyaniscool
yanyaniscool
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  chiprender Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:01 pm

Agreed. I'd really like to some the NOM commanders, Ankous and the Bot Sniper in 1/12th scale. Very Happy
chiprender
chiprender
CAD Too Buku

http://www.chipthompson.com

Back to top Go down

Post  yanyaniscool Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:56 pm

chiprender wrote:Agreed. I'd really like to some the NOM commanders, Ankous and the Bot Sniper in 1/12th scale. Very Happy

Now that would be sweet!!! Most of my collection is 1/12 and i've only got a few 1/6 figures, Bot sniper would be awesome! I just wish their shipping times would be a little quicker, sucks to wait 6-8 months for a purchase Sad
yanyaniscool
yanyaniscool
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:21 am

Dont get too crazy peeps. Id like them to slow the fuck down. And some desert grunts 1/12

its like everyweek there is some new release. WTF, do you guys think made of money, 3A? Even if I want to collect, you're getting pretty damn greedy.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ictoys Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:15 am

yeah, sad to admit this, but 3A preorders happens too often, yet shipping took a long time. hype was up during the drops and news, people bought stuff, only looking to sell it 2-3 months after, BEFORE the product actually arrived. less background stories on each characters, and kinda lame exclusives (worst case was guangzhou BBICN exclusive, which available from selected retailers not long after the event ends).

definitely less 3A for me this year
ictoys
ictoys
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:36 am

theyre not stopping
tracky custard up
blind cowboy "soon"
tkk
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  yanyaniscool Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:16 pm

Gatiio wrote:Dont get too crazy peeps. Id like them to slow the fuck down. And some desert grunts 1/12

its like everyweek there is some new release. WTF, do you guys think made of money, 3A? Even if I want to collect, you're getting pretty damn greedy.

Yeah they're getting too greedy man I love their products but definitely need to slow it down a bit and produce the products first before they keep selling them as preorders.
yanyaniscool
yanyaniscool
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:52 pm

LOL Razz Razz Good luck to that. 3A is still relatively small and they need the cash up front to produce. I'm guessing otherwise they would produce than sell. The reuse of figures (ie: like the Blind Cowboy coming soon) and others is a way to maximize the investment in the mold. The TK Klub will be a lot of the same figure (just my guess) with different decos. If you're going broke trying to buy everything it's not Ash's fault. It's yours for trying to be a completist. I finally broke the chain and I feel great about it. I still like 3A just not EVERYTHING! Besides, I'd bet $100.00 cash that most everybody who has a ton of 3A has the majority in boxes in their gargae, closet or storage unit. What good does it do there? Shocked
Eric
Eric
CAD Special Forces

http://http:www.aftimes.com

Back to top Go down

Post  yanyaniscool Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:20 pm

Eric wrote:LOL Razz Razz Good luck to that. 3A is still relatively small and they need the cash up front to produce. I'm guessing otherwise they would produce than sell. The reuse of figures (ie: like the Blind Cowboy coming soon) and others is a way to maximize the investment in the mold. The TK Klub will be a lot of the same figure (just my guess) with different decos. If you're going broke trying to buy everything it's not Ash's fault. It's yours for trying to be a completist. I finally broke the chain and I feel great about it. I still like 3A just not EVERYTHING! Besides, I'd bet $100.00 cash that most everybody who has a ton of 3A has the majority in boxes in their gargae, closet or storage unit. What good does it do there? Shocked

I'm not a completist honestly but I do like a lot of the figures he has been releasing but I just don't have all the extra funds to be able to purchase them, all I'm saying is that it'd be nice if he wanted a bit longer to put out the preorders instead of pushing them all out for sale in such a short amount of time because not all of us have extra funds to keep purchasing things every month. I haven't been buying all of them that's for sure.
yanyaniscool
yanyaniscool
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  0khrana Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:16 am

I'm a bit dissapointed with Frank. I mostly collect Deep Powder but I just don't think he will fit right. I'm hoping my halo commando ships soon, as well.
0khrana
0khrana
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikejerk Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:57 pm

Yeah you can't buy all 3A. It's impossible and will drive you crazy.
Nikejerk
Nikejerk

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Eric wrote:LOL Razz Razz Good luck to that. 3A is still relatively small and they need the cash up front to produce. I'm guessing otherwise they would produce than sell. The reuse of figures (ie: like the Blind Cowboy coming soon) and others is a way to maximize the investment in the mold. The TK Klub will be a lot of the same figure (just my guess) with different decos. If you're going broke trying to buy everything it's not Ash's fault. It's yours for trying to be a completist. I finally broke the chain and I feel great about it. I still like 3A just not EVERYTHING! Besides, I'd bet $100.00 cash that most everybody who has a ton of 3A has the majority in boxes in their gargae, closet or storage unit. What good does it do there? Shocked

after all of the toys they have produced i seriously doubt they need money upfront to complete a run. if that is the case, then they have a bad business model. if you were to actually crunch the numbers on the amount of money they've collected without actually even producing the product yet, its mind boggling. i don't know very many businesses that get away with that. this is in no way a slight on their toys, because i feel they are the benchmark (just not my bag). as a business owner, this criticism is pure jealousy.

-------

https://jamungo.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4117
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40