COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toys in the Attic 2010

+11
fender
wpaarts
Attila The Dan
ezramyl
dreamattack27
Colossus of Destiny
Donwoo2
whacko
BigC
Motowaver
colbert
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Toys in the Attic 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Toys in the Attic 2010

Post  jaysea420 Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:40 am

I still haven't even received mine. I called the gallery and they told me to contact someone. I've tried emailing that guy twice now and still haven't heard anything back. I shudder to think how it'll arrive. Suspect
jaysea420
jaysea420
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.yzzerdd.com

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:18 am

Mendez wrote:
nyhousekid wrote:send it back let the artist fix it...send him an email letting him know the importance of good packing and then hope 4 the best..I doubt anything worse could come out of this

my thoughts exactly sqube

Agreed. If anyone care's about carefully packed custom artwork more than you do, it will be the artist that made it in the first place.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:14 am

That's awful. When I see the care with which some galleries send out artwork I am mortified. I got a Jamungo print from Rivet Gallery bent in half. They sent it in a flattened priority mail box with nothing to keep it from bending at the creases. I contacted the owner, and she told me it was my problem, not hers, and said to file a claim. Of course, USPS said it wasn't packed properly and it was not mishandled, and I found it hard to disagree with them. She refused to replace it, and told me I had to buy another one. Worst customer service I've ever gotten from a toy gallery or shop. Atrocious.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:43 am

dreamattack27 wrote:That's awful. When I see the care with which some galleries send out artwork I am mortified. I got a Jamungo print from Rivet Gallery bent in half. They sent it in a flattened priority mail box with nothing to keep it from bending at the creases. I contacted the owner, and she told me it was my problem, not hers, and said to file a claim. Of course, USPS said it wasn't packed properly and it was not mishandled, and I found it hard to disagree with them. She refused to replace it, and told me I had to buy another one. Worst customer service I've ever gotten from a toy gallery or shop. Atrocious.
dont' get me started on the shit I've seen.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikeyk Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:30 am

dreamattack27 wrote:That's awful. When I see the care with which some galleries send out artwork I am mortified. I got a Jamungo print from Rivet Gallery bent in half. They sent it in a flattened priority mail box with nothing to keep it from bending at the creases. I contacted the owner, and she told me it was my problem, not hers, and said to file a claim. Of course, USPS said it wasn't packed properly and it was not mishandled, and I found it hard to disagree with them. She refused to replace it, and told me I had to buy another one. Worst customer service I've ever gotten from a toy gallery or shop. Atrocious.

I ordered the same print from them and mine was fine. But thats some bullshit, I wouldn't buy anymore shit from that place!
Mikeyk
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2