COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[strike]For Sale: Motorbot x Jamungo 9" Mummy Bud[/strike] SOLD

2 posters

Go down

[strike]For Sale:  Motorbot x Jamungo 9" Mummy Bud[/strike]  SOLD  Empty [strike]For Sale: Motorbot x Jamungo 9" Mummy Bud[/strike] SOLD

Post  feriado Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:22 am

I need to sell the Motorbot x Jamungo 9" Mummy Bud. Just for some information from the original post on this forum:

If you are interested in the 9" Motorbot x Jamungo Mummy Bud please reply to this thread and add your name to the list below. (20 pcs availabe - price $150). Here's the way this will work. On halloween day we will randomly draw 20 names from the list and those people will be contacted through a PM to sort out contact and payment information. If the list does not reach 20 people the remainder of the Pieces will be available on Jamungo.com for 166.00.

If you want to see pictures go the announcement section and look through the thread.

the mummy hasnt been out of the box. I had to shelf it once it arrived and never opened it. Not trying to flip it for profit just need to sell it as i am in a cleaning out mode.

$150 plus shipping and handling.

Thanks.

Last edited by feriado on Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
feriado
feriado
Pyle

Back to top Go down

[strike]For Sale:  Motorbot x Jamungo 9" Mummy Bud[/strike]  SOLD  Empty Re: [strike]For Sale: Motorbot x Jamungo 9" Mummy Bud[/strike] SOLD

Post  Attila The Dan Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:21 pm

PMd
Attila The Dan
Attila The Dan
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down