COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sold Motorbot x Jamungo 9" Mummy Bud

+3
Mendez
ontheDL
simpledave
7 posters

Go down

Sold Motorbot x Jamungo 9" Mummy Bud Empty Sold Motorbot x Jamungo 9" Mummy Bud

Post  simpledave Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:36 am

Just need to move this on to a happier home. Face value $150.00 plus $10 shipping. pm me. I have not offered this for sale anywhere else.

Last edited by simpledave on Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
simpledave
simpledave

Back to top Go down

Sold Motorbot x Jamungo 9" Mummy Bud Empty Re: Sold Motorbot x Jamungo 9" Mummy Bud

Post  ontheDL Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:18 am

Nice offer! I'm surprised nobody has shown any interest.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Sold Motorbot x Jamungo 9" Mummy Bud Empty Re: Sold Motorbot x Jamungo 9" Mummy Bud

Post  Mendez Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:52 am

ontheDL wrote:Nice offer! I'm surprised nobody has shown any interest.

Cause the true C&D members got theirs when they were avail. I'm sure most of those people who were just here for the release will only come back if directed by the admins or jamungo's main site. Definitely one of my cherished items. Good luck on the sale. It's more than fair.
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:26 pm

Mendez wrote:
ontheDL wrote:Nice offer! I'm surprised nobody has shown any interest.

Cause the true C&D members got theirs when they were avail. I'm sure most of those people who were just here for the release will only come back if directed by the admins or jamungo's main site. Definitely one of my cherished items. Good luck on the sale. It's more than fair.

It is a very fair price for such an amazing custom. Especially since it was as official Jamungo release, and in a very limited edition of 20.
If I had another $160 to blow right now, I would strongly consider taking that one off your hand in order to keep my own 9" Mummy company. But with Christmas and everything my cash is pretty much all spoken for.

You might want to try posting this same offer over at the Kid Robot forums, a lot of Jamungo (and just general toy) fans are over there too, and they get a lot more traffic than C&D does.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Stingers Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:52 pm

I'm awaiting payment for something , I'd have snapped this up in a second if I had the cash .

Like you say , bad time of year for it for most !
Stingers
Stingers
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  simpledave Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:30 am

Sold -
simpledave
simpledave

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:50 pm

a beautiful sale for that which bought it!!!!
mortorbot mummy is a pleasant production!!!! Razz
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  nyhousekid Fri May 01, 2009 7:28 am

bro what happened i thought you were selling this to me..i was waiting for pics and never got anything ...sent you 2 emails...is it really gone
nyhousekid
nyhousekid
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down