COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets Make a List. Motorbot x Jamungo 9" Mummy Bud

+31
Eric
Rev. Mike
magnus
Stingers
ontheDL
fart80
solrac451
simpledave
jpgriff23
wudat
sir_smokealot
bubbanumber3
AWHIZ!
funkin
hell jo
feriado
EvilGuitars.com
bigdavidcannon
BTYHP
kevbayer
Mendez
SecurityGeek
doug
Assburrito!
dreamattack27
whacko
BigC
Buellster
DannyCassette
EL PADRINO
Admin
35 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lets Make a List. Motorbot x Jamungo 9" Mummy Bud - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Make a List. Motorbot x Jamungo 9" Mummy Bud

Post  Stingers Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:36 am

24.Stingers
Stingers
Stingers
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Lets Make a List. Motorbot x Jamungo 9" Mummy Bud - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Make a List. Motorbot x Jamungo 9" Mummy Bud

Post  sir_smokealot Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:40 am

Assburrito! wrote:
sir_smokealot wrote:Sorry.. I guess that was a bit of a prickish response. My bad. I belong to a few 'collecting' boards, as some of the people on that list will recognize my name.. and there is always bitching and complaining about new board members. Its easy to assume their intentions, but, its not always the case.
Im sure we can all get a long.

I hope you get one too. cheers

And, Im adding this emoticon because its awesome. farao

Are you on Expressobeans? Also, I just wondered, after there being a huge slow down of action on C&D, where everybody is coming from? Now that I know the info has been posted on other sites, it makes more sense. I still think a few customs will end up on the bay, but I truely hope they don't. pirat

Yes, I am.

Whacko... you win. I didnt even SEE that one..
afro
sir_smokealot
sir_smokealot
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Buellster Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:32 am

Halloween Night draw should be interesting, hope my voodoo ensures I get's my Motobot 9" custom, else I be hexing any sellers punting it out on the bay............Always difficult when the scene expands and thus your chances of getting the goods diminish, Rocks the apple cart for the hardcore fan/collector, just look at Huck Gees shytt. no chance......and..........KR.......has turned into a friggin fashion statement.

I think Ferg and Beater appreciate their fans loyalty, so I hope all the true Jamungo collecting crew get their customs, although, somones gonna be pissed and until Halloween Night is over that may even be me Evil or Very Mad
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:16 am

well....hopefully some of the new recruits have an extra S2 Shaving Accident & Che for me at a friendly price. king
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Post  Assburrito! Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:41 am

sir_smokealot wrote:
Assburrito! wrote:
sir_smokealot wrote:Sorry.. I guess that was a bit of a prickish response. My bad. I belong to a few 'collecting' boards, as some of the people on that list will recognize my name.. and there is always bitching and complaining about new board members. Its easy to assume their intentions, but, its not always the case.
Im sure we can all get a long.

I hope you get one too. cheers

And, Im adding this emoticon because its awesome. farao

Are you on Expressobeans? Also, I just wondered, after there being a huge slow down of action on C&D, where everybody is coming from? Now that I know the info has been posted on other sites, it makes more sense. I still think a few customs will end up on the bay, but I truely hope they don't. pirat

Yes, I am.

Whacko... you win. I didnt even SEE that one..
afro

I knew your name sounded familiar. So far you seem to be the only legit new person on the boards. Hope ya stick around and join in on the C&D fun!!!
Assburrito!
Assburrito!
CAD Too Buku

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joerosedesign

Back to top Go down

Post  funkin Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:53 am

I can understand the frustration with the influx of new blood, but i'm a collector and nerd just like you guys, and in the rare case that your nerd gene is recessive and you are cool... i'm actually more like you (just didn't want to hurt the nerds' feelings). Can't really help the newbie status, i didn't even realize you guys were here till yesterday. If i'm lucky enough to snag one of these evil beasts i can promise you it won't end up on the bay. good luck
funkin
funkin
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  magnus Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:05 pm

1. EL PADRINO
2. Danny Cassette
3. Buellster
4. whacko
5. dreamattack27
6. Assburrito!!!!!
7. doug
8. Securitygeek
9. Mendez
10. Kevbayer
11. BTYHP.
12.BIG DAVID CANNON
13. EvilGuitars.com (Lucky #13! )
14. feriado
15. hell jo
16. funkin
17. AWHIZ!
18. bubbanumber3
19. sir_smokealot
20. Wudat
21. jpgriff23
22. simpledave
23. fart80
24. Stingers
25. magnus
magnus
magnus
Trench Warmer

http://www.flickr.com/photos/magnusblank/

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:12 pm

aaaaaa

Last edited by EL PADRINO on Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Rev. Mike Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:17 pm

All this freaking out about new people, and vetting people as true fans is pretty lame. At this point I hope all the whiney, sense-of-entitlement, more-of-a-true-collector-than-these-other-folks types get shut out. Except then I'll have to tolerate months more whining on here after they do. I for one would like to see a lot more than the same 4 people jerking each other off on this board. I hope Jamungo gets so big and popular after series 3 that none of the "real collectors" can handle it anymore and bail.
Rev. Mike
Rev. Mike
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:22 pm

aaaaaaa

Last edited by EL PADRINO on Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  sir_smokealot Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:23 pm

EL PADRINO wrote:
Rev. Mike wrote:All this freaking out about new people, and vetting people as true fans is pretty lame. At this point I hope all the whiney, sense-of-entitlement, more-of-a-true-collector-than-these-other-folks types get shut out. Except then I'll have to tolerate months more whining on here after they do. I for one would like to see a lot more than the same 4 people jerking each other off on this board. I hope Jamungo gets so big and popular after series 3 that none of the "real collectors" can handle it anymore and bail.

i think its good hype for the board, but watch i bet none of these people ever go on here again.

Me personally.... I'll take that bet.
sir_smokealot
sir_smokealot
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:25 pm

aaaaaaa

Last edited by EL PADRINO on Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:41 pm

sir_smokealot wrote:
EL PADRINO wrote:
Rev. Mike wrote:All this freaking out about new people, and vetting people as true fans is pretty lame. At this point I hope all the whiney, sense-of-entitlement, more-of-a-true-collector-than-these-other-folks types get shut out. Except then I'll have to tolerate months more whining on here after they do. I for one would like to see a lot more than the same 4 people jerking each other off on this board. I hope Jamungo gets so big and popular after series 3 that none of the "real collectors" can handle it anymore and bail.

i think its good hype for the board, but watch i bet none of these people ever go on here again.

Me personally.... I'll take that bet.

My bet as well.
In fact, I bet most of these people never post here again. Unless maybe there is another exclusive BUD offered for sale.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Buellster Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:10 pm

Rev Mike....Milk of Human Kindness lol!

Why is it on all forums as soon as concerns or opinions are expressed, people are deemed to be whiners.
Members seem to love to turn on each other.

Jamungo is in business to make money like it or not, we should all realise that, regardless of Ferg and Beater being great guys.

Avid collectors of vinyl in the past have seen their enjoyment hi jacked by flippers, Who sneak in, bag the goods and then off to ebay they go.... Look at the candy paints on ebay for stupid money etc, so I don't think it unexpected that there is some cynicism about newbie’s as you to label them.

I certainly ain't no nerd, and feel that if you are into jamungo, with internet searches, you can find all sorts of Jamungo links etc etc
Even if you were a KR forum member you would have probably found the official Jamungo thread.

It is also interesting to see over the past couple of days how the list for the Halloween custom has increased and these do not appear to be long standing members of the forum. Maybe coincidence, or maybe not.

Again that apart people have to start some where and if the motorbot has turned them onto Jamungo....cool. I don't personally wish to deny them the thrill of waiting for the next piece Ferg and Beater put out to us all.

I put my money where my mouth is by investing $600 for a bud sub, an extra $100 for living in UK to cover shipping, so Yeah I will be pissed, if I see them on the bay, why would I not be. confused

I assume Rev Mike will give up the custom should he be lucky to snag one, perhaps you will put it on the bay in protest of us whiners lol!

This is meant to be light hearted attempt to put both sides across.

My initial comment/post, if deemed to be whiney was probably your misunderstanding of English dark humour and my interest in the Darkside. That apart, if you don't like my post Fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:16 pm

aaaaaa

Last edited by EL PADRINO on Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Rev. Mike Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:28 pm

My name isn't on the list because as a subber I get the 3" one, and I don't need a 9" one. If I did buy it it would probably end up on ebay. I only made one post after nearly 2 straight pages of people freaking out about all the new names which Ferg explained occurred when they put notice up on the Jamungo site. Between people freaking out about flippers and what people decide to charge on ebay I thought the tenor of this board had gone a little south with the entitlement thats some people feel and how hasty they are to assert that only a select few are obviously the true collectors. Some of these are gonna end up on ebay. Do you think Jamungo doesn't know that? It helps raise their cachet. If they didn't want any to end up on ebay at all there are ways they could have controlled this more. But it is gonna happen. And questioning the intent of people without knowing the circumstances isn't gonna change anything. Some of the people who don't post here might have a bigger collection than anyone. Ferg came out of the gigposter world and I am guessing the first Jamungo fans did also and those people might not post here, but still collect.
Rev. Mike
Rev. Mike
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Buellster Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:44 pm

I agree with what Rev has to say, there is no entitlement here or anywhere in LIFE.
I like debate and find the posts fairly amusing and livens up these winter looming evenings.
I assume we are also differing ages...... me being an old muthaFucker.
At the end of the day all will be revealed on the night of the pulling of the names, that in itself is fun, because of the anticipation that one maybe lucky, I also envy you Rev for not being a completist, and I think that is where the frustration kicks in, when you miss out and see those on the bay for stupid $$$$, but C'est La Vie.
My collection is for ever growing and I am also fortunate to have commissioned motorbot to produce two themed 3" buds for me, after finding a posting on KR for work.
Once completed, I will be post on here for fun.
I also have okedoki doing me a bud and nade.. more fun and anticipation of the end results from two really cool artists.
Everyboby needs to chill.............I welcome all the newbies because we were all newbies once..........Good Luck to All in their Jamungo quests

Any one hook me up wth white artist 3" nade and bud...........
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Rev. Mike Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:54 pm

Yea, I do not get the completist thing at all. It's impossible. Eventually there is gonna be something that you miss. I may as well not be happy until I have the Freewheelin' Bob Dylan acetate with Talking John Birch Blues on it. I'll never be happy. At least if you're gonna be a completist, don't blame everyone but yourself. Realize that you have set a most likely insurmountable goal for yourself and live with it.
Rev. Mike
Rev. Mike
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:56 pm

you guys are fucking up the list thread Laughing

keep in mind there are tons of Jamungo collectors that don't post here. some people don't like forums or whatever..who knows..but many of the new names on that list i recognize as long time Jamungo collectors.

also, not that i need to disclose this, but this project was something we did for fun. we are actually losing money on this release.
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buellster Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:01 pm

assign all the customs to false listers and sell em on the bay lol! lol! lol! lol!
Get your money back then, sorry couldn't resist.
I promise not to post any more and fuck up the thread, honest Twisted Evil
and yes completist is a sickness
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Lets Make a List. Motorbot x Jamungo 9" Mummy Bud - Page 3 Empty Most Up to Date List

Post  Buellster Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:05 pm

1. EL PADRINO
2. Danny Cassette
3. Buellster
4. whacko
5. dreamattack27
6. Assburrito!!!!!
7. doug
8. Securitygeek
9. Mendez
10. Kevbayer
11. BTYHP.
12.BIG DAVID CANNON
14. feriado
15. hell jo
16. funkin
17. AWHIZ!
18. bubbanumber3
19. sir_smokealot
20. Wudat
21. jpgriff23
22. simpledave
23. fart80
24. Stingers
25. magnus
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Rev. Mike Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:09 pm

Admin wrote:
keep in mind there are tons of Jamungo collectors that don't post here. some people don't like forums or whatever..who knows..but many of the new names on that list i recognize as long time Jamungo collectors.

People need to keep this in mind. Thanks for vindicating my position Ferg.
Rev. Mike
Rev. Mike
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:40 am

I agree that it isn't fair for anyone on here to call anyone else out on whether or not they are a "true fan". Don't forget, people, that Motorbot has his own fans as well, and I doubt they post here. I understand the frustration many people feel, but have no problem with people coming in and putting their names on the list. As Ferg stated, there are most certainly people out there that don't like discussion boards, and they are no less collectors than you and I.

That said, I think that is a rude, mean-spirited post. I'm not sure why you would want devoted Jamungo fans to "bail", regardless of how you feel about them personally or what they say or post. I believe that people on this board want Jamungo to be successful. I know several members personally, and whether here or on KR, everybody loves the guys and want the best for them. If you don't like a topic, don't read it. Why is it that you feel personally injured by "having" to read a topic or post?

OK, sorry for the hi-jack, I won't do it again. Back to the list folks.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:32 am

Glad I have my 1:1 version. Twisted Evil
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Buellster Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:42 am

1. EL PADRINO
2. Danny Cassette
3. Buellster
4. whacko
5. dreamattack27
6. Assburrito!!!!!
7. doug
8. Securitygeek
9. Mendez
10. Kevbayer
11. BTYHP.
12.BIG DAVID CANNON
14. feriado
15. hell jo
16. funkin
17. AWHIZ!
18. bubbanumber3
19. sir_smokealot
20. Wudat
21. jpgriff23
22. simpledave
23. fart80
24. Stingers
25. magnus
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next