COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collect and Destroy Fantasy Football League

+8
gasTHUMB
EOS
grand poobah
colbert
rattM1CE
BigC
dreamattack27
LonerStoner
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Collect and Destroy Fantasy Football League - Page 4 Empty Re: Collect and Destroy Fantasy Football League

Post  Marleybone Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:13 am

Good Luck this week gasTHUMB! We should have an epic battle on our hands. My bench looks pretty pathetic for a tie-breaker. I might have to pick someone up to make it worthwhile.
Marleybone
Marleybone
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Collect and Destroy Fantasy Football League - Page 4 Empty Re: Collect and Destroy Fantasy Football League

Post  LonerStoner Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:50 am

Marleybone wrote:Good Luck this week gasTHUMB! We should have an epic battle on our hands. My bench looks pretty pathetic for a tie-breaker. I might have to pick someone up to make it worthwhile.

definitely, nows the time to pick up a bunch of QBs for your benches

good luck to you both!!!!!!!!!
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Frozn Rope enters the championship game via the #3 seed in the Posterus Division beating Taking Home Cash (143.0 to 109.0) in the wildcard round and Beantown Bubbleguts (126.0 to 103.0) in the divisional round.

Frozn Rope started the regular season strong and after the first five games sported a 4 – 1 record, was tied for the division lead and led the league in points scored. But as we all know, the luck of the match-up can dictate a team’s win-lose record. In their next six games, Frozn Rope won only one game, dropping their record to 5 – 6 and into third place four games out of first. They did however manage to regroup and won their last two regular season games, finishing the regular season at 7 – 6 and securing the #3 seed in the Posterus Division.

In the wildcard game, Frozn Rope faced Taking Home Cash who sported an impressive 10 – 3 record. Frozn Rope split the regular season series with Taking Home Cash: winning 154.5 – 93.0 in week 1 and barely losing 107.0 – 109.0 in week 8. This third match-up was easily won by Frozn Rope: 143.0 – 109.0.

Moving into the divisional title game, Frozn Rope faced Beantown Bubbleguts who sported a league best 11 – 2 record and who won the league title in points scored. Adding to this, Beantown Bubbleguts easily won both regular season match-ups against Frozn Rope: (198.0 – 148.5 in week 4 and 130.5 – 104.0 in week 7. However, it’s always difficult to beat a team three times in a season and this time was no different as Frozn Rope upset Beantown Bubbleguts 126.0 – 103.0 to win the Posterus Division Championship. Ahh revenge is sweet!!!

Frozn Rope features the league’s best receiving corp Wes Welker, Steve Johnson and the recently hot Roddy White. Oh and by the way they also have Adrien Peterson and Philip Rivers who can explode during any game.

Can they extend their four game winning streak?

Can they grasp the squoils?

Stay tuned……..
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleybone Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:48 am

Coming down the the final minutes of the game to determine the champ. Not sure why sportsline took away my points for AP (someone's pissed about his blown out knee). Regardless of what happens, gasThumb playing Khalil Bell was a phenomenal coaching maneuver.
Marleybone
Marleybone
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:22 pm

FROZN ROPE
WINNER
CAD BOWL I

CAD BOWL I featured an epic battle between powerhouses Frozn Rope and El Doctor.

Down 93.0 - 120.0 heading into the final day of the championship match, Frozn Rope rallied to win 129.5 - 120.0

Condolences to El Doctor but there can be only one winner, and in CAD Fantasy Football League's inaugural season it was Frozn Rope.

Now, to Frozn Rope go the Squoils!!!
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:13 pm

Congrats!

This was so much fun to read. I'm looking forward to next season.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleybone Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Hell Yeah!! Thanks for putting this together Loner it was a good time, hope to be a part of it again next year.
Marleybone
Marleybone
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:11 pm

Marleybone wrote:Hell Yeah!! Thanks for putting this together Loner it was a good time, hope to be a part of it again next year.

I've talked to Ferg and we hope to get you a little trophy to honor your victorious season.

It's very small so I don't want to give you any false expectations.

Regardless, I thought it would be cool.

Expect it after the Trigger show has concluded......the master is busy!!!!!!!!!
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleybone Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:23 am

LonerStoner wrote:
I've talked to Ferg and we hope to get you a little trophy to honor your victorious season.

It's very small so I don't want to give you any false expectations.

Regardless, I thought it would be cool.

Expect it after the Trigger show has concluded......the master is busy!!!!!!!!!

That is fanfuckintastic!
Marleybone
Marleybone
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  grand poobah Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:29 am

Congrats Casey! You scored by far the most points for the season and deserve the win! Your season record belies your team's awesomeness.

I'm looking forward to next year so I can blame myself for being crappy instead of CBS's evil auto draft computer.
grand poobah
grand poobah
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleybone Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:15 am

Thanks Rich!
Marleybone
Marleybone
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4