COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NKD Jack - Arm issue?

4 posters

Go down

NKD Jack - Arm issue? Empty NKD Jack - Arm issue?

Post  smokebelch Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:53 pm

Hey guys,
Quick query- I've just got a NKD Jack (bought new, found in a retail store- though last one they had), and i've just noticed that he's got 2 left arms the same. By that I meen the spare arm that would usually support the barrell of a big ass gun is exactly the same as the one that comes attached to the body.
I wouldn't normally be too fussed, its just that I bought him specifically as I've got the rather awesome custom hoodie and big ass gun coming that I won from the 'fathers day' thing- and he's now not gonna be able to hold it Sad
Don't suppose any of you guys happen to have a spare left arm- or did anyone happen to get 2 that they'd want to trade for the alternate?
Or do you think there's a chance id be able to get a replacement from threezero maybe?- though I guess the figure is over a year old now.

Anyways dispite missing his extra arm still an awesome squadt in his own right Wink

NKD Jack - Arm issue? 5919389975_dceb29dc36_z
XPOSD by smokebelch, on Flickr
smokebelch
smokebelch
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

NKD Jack - Arm issue? Empty Re: NKD Jack - Arm issue?

Post  ontheDL Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:15 pm

I'm sure it'll be no problem getting a replacement.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:19 pm

Man, I wish I could help you out, I just sent out my NKD Jack to have customized. I'm pretty sure the artist will not use the spare arms, and I would give to you no problem. If you can't find one, I will give you the extra one once I get my custom back. The custom will take a few months, just in case you can't find another, I'd say keep my offer as a back up.
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  smokebelch Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:17 am

^ Thanks for the kind offer mazdevilz, i'll drop ferg a PM and see if there's anyway of getting a replacement direct- fingers crossed i'll maybe be able to get one that way - if not i'll let you know.
smokebelch
smokebelch
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinyvera Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:17 am

We probably have a spare arm if you are still looking Smile
We are decorating at the moment so all our collections are boxed up. But we have another NKD Jack due this week so as long as he has the arm you are looking for its yours if you still want it Smile
Shinyvera
Shinyvera
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  smokebelch Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:24 pm

Shinyvera wrote:We probably have a spare arm if you are still looking Smile
We are decorating at the moment so all our collections are boxed up. But we have another NKD Jack due this week so as long as he has the arm you are looking for its yours if you still want it Smile
Hey Shinyvera- many thanks for your offer, dropped Ferg a PM and its no problem to send out a replacement so should be getting one direct, but cheers for your kind offer very much appriciated Very Happy
smokebelch
smokebelch
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinyvera Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:31 pm

No probs dude. Glad you got it sorted Very Happy
Shinyvera
Shinyvera
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down