COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im looking for some help finding a movie

3 posters

Go down

Im looking for some help finding a movie Empty Im looking for some help finding a movie

Post  Blood101 Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:47 am

Sorry, i have no idea where to post this.. Does anyone know of some good underground movie sites?? Im looking for Orozco el Embalsamador... its a long shot but maybe someone will know..
Blood101
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Im looking for some help finding a movie Empty Re: Im looking for some help finding a movie

Post  Gatiio Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:33 pm

I grew up in the border between texas and mexico, namely el paso/juarez. having lived in juarez for many years and been exposed to the kinda crap that this "shockumentary" portrays i feel kinda annoyed. Its one thing to see reporters and the sensationalistic side of the media cover the crap out of it you cant escape that its everywhere in your life, but to be honest this is borderline snuff. iuno, i guess for me it hits home since ive (saddly) been exposed to way worse that the things in the video, so the fact that some morbid soul out there actually wants to find footage of this, makes me feel like the hamster in the blender, hopeless. thats mah two cents. goodluck with it. I love gore films as much as the next guy, but the reality is that i feel more comfortable when its a prop or a mannequin than a neighbor or someones sister.

P.S. didnt mean to be Debbie Downer. n__n
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Im looking for some help finding a movie Empty Re: Im looking for some help finding a movie

Post  fender Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:48 pm

Gatiio wrote:I grew up in the border between texas and mexico, namely el paso/juarez. having lived in juarez for many years and been exposed to the kinda crap that this "shockumentary" portrays i feel kinda annoyed. Its one thing to see reporters and the sensationalistic side of the media cover the crap out of it you cant escape that its everywhere in your life, but to be honest this is borderline snuff. iuno, i guess for me it hits home since ive (saddly) been exposed to way worse that the things in the video, so the fact that some morbid soul out there actually wants to find footage of this, makes me feel like the hamster in the blender, hopeless. thats mah two cents. goodluck with it. I love gore films as much as the next guy, but the reality is that i feel more comfortable when its a prop or a mannequin than a neighbor or someones sister.

That was a nice message. (3.3)
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood101 Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:55 pm

Gatiio wrote:I grew up in the border between texas and mexico, namely el paso/juarez. having lived in juarez for many years and been exposed to the kinda crap that this "shockumentary" portrays i feel kinda annoyed. Its one thing to see reporters and the sensationalistic side of the media cover the crap out of it you cant escape that its everywhere in your life, but to be honest this is borderline snuff. iuno, i guess for me it hits home since ive (saddly) been exposed to way worse that the things in the video, so the fact that some morbid soul out there actually wants to find footage of this, makes me feel like the hamster in the blender, hopeless. thats mah two cents. goodluck with it. I love gore films as much as the next guy, but the reality is that i feel more comfortable when its a prop or a mannequin than a neighbor or someones sister.

OK, so i take it you have no idea where to find it??And its no real snuff film , its a guy doing his job and how fucked up a poor place is and what happens with your dead. I just heard about it and im trying to hunt it down.. But i do understand you about of the reality of it.
Blood101
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:43 pm

Blood101 wrote:

OK, so i take it you have no idea where to find it??And its no real snuff film , its a guy doing his job and how fucked up a poor place is and what happens with your dead. I just heard about it and im trying to hunt it down.. But i do understand you about of the reality of it.

you're kidding right? a simple search with lord google will give you plenty of areas where to look or at least start. these seem inactive, but you get the idea. Click here.

And to address your last point, its a japanese director that decided to go half a world away to record a man stuffing people. people dead from insecurity and violence and an incompetent government, people that get shot in the face and then a man tries to put them back together just so their love ones can say their goodbyes. if this director was so interested in depicting a craft he would've done so in his native country with a subject that could communicate with him. yes, i read the bio of the film and its admirable that he followed the man for three years. having said that, the aim of the movie is to shock, to try to get the most gruesome shot and make you gag. or at least that is what I can tell from the reviews. this 'film' only perpetuates my idea we are fucked as a society.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood101 Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:12 pm

Gatiio wrote:
Blood101 wrote:

you're kidding right? a simple search with lord google will give you plenty of areas where to look or at least start. these seem inactive, but you get the idea. Click here.

And to address your last point, its a Japanese director that decided to go half a world away to record a man stuffing people. people dead from insecurity and violence and an incompetent government, people that get shot in the face and then a man tries to put them back together just so their love ones can say their goodbyes. if this director was so interested in depicting a craft he would've done so in his native country with a subject that could communicate with him. yes, i read the bio of the film and its admirable that he followed the man for three years. having said that, the aim of the movie is to shock, to try to get the most gruesome shot and make you gag. or at least that is what I can tell from the reviews. this 'film' only perpetuates my idea we are fucked as a society.

Yeah i know dude, don't get your panties in a bunch so much Smile if i knew someone would bug out over a movie i would of posted this over on kidrobot..im not looking for a a download b/c i found shitloads of them.. I was looking to put it for my horror and gore collection.. Just like your toy collection.. that is all..all i have found was a package deal in region 2 for 180 ( japanese i beleive).. I dont need a shirt and a bunch of other crap. i give up.. back to toys
Blood101
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down