COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble Boy: No. 7 The Drifter

+104
taazzy
BTYHP
jakesons
Silver
Mendez
levitz
colbert
FilthyRich
Art_Buyer
cq.3vilkid
haarp
Fleapeez
Chef Ferrari
Saraswati
nvs03lex
henry17s
gaizka.e.e.
jgreds107
nameBRAND
thepress83
highjack
ADintheworks
cripery
BoysWillBeToys
vasabo
ilovefreestufftoo
casperd
vicjeb
PARID004
d3nnis
Ballou34
yanyaniscool
kevbayer
funkin
zmigol
ictoys
Skullyton85
BillyJ
niskio
MagnumManipulator
kaijukills
cheapass
mefisto
charyou
dan-knee rock
kitkat54
unlucky_charm13
dimply_gecko
chase1319
eldoobya
JEEMAC
chelito19soccer
fender
comatoseghost
supershallow
deathwolf
vramirez
manny
wpaarts
nnumber6
dddaaa
edstuff
agentzuluka
Mokushiki
gasTHUMB
Gimby
byproduct
squirmy
DROBOT
Admin
chiprender
devito1195
slinky42
konfucious
BigC
Gatiio
RockNRoll
vinylgoddess
ejholmes30
Eric
nath88
Mikeyk
quentdiggy
Stush
longbow
Speedstick
itsa_mia
Colossus of Destiny
Blood101
ontheDL
Crunch
gua_ping
Ianb1420
Coma21
Vince
dedicatedart
jorester
Marleybone
LonerStoner
666ways2love
el_payaso_loco
M00Nman
mazdevilz
pazzi
108 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Trouble Boy: No. 7 The Drifter - Page 35 Empty Re: Trouble Boy: No. 7 The Drifter

Post  Crunch Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:08 am

LonerStoner wrote:
cq.3vilkid wrote:any 1 can knw what this mean's

入力内容を送信しました。
ありがとうございました。

i think it means...

ha ha, payback for World War II!!!

I'm thinking it says American penis so big Asian penis small.
One of my favorite south parks.
Crunch
Crunch
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Trouble Boy: No. 7 The Drifter - Page 35 Empty Re: Trouble Boy: No. 7 The Drifter

Post  highjack Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:09 am

LonerStoner wrote:
cq.3vilkid wrote:any 1 can knw what this mean's

入力内容を送信しました。
ありがとうございました。

i think it means...

ha ha, payback for World War II!!!

haha, that would be world class trolling
highjack
highjack
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:09 am

666ways2love wrote:Tom Petty said it best

"And the waiting is the hardest part..."

plus i think he sang it in Japanese because i could never understand what the hell he was saying!!!!
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  DROBOT Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:17 am

Admin wrote:The last thing I want is for you guys to be frustrated by a server crash or confused trying to get an order in.
I learned a lot from this drop. Going forward, there will be no international exclusives (or any exclusives for that matter) that aren't using a lottery system or a straight-forward, paypal checkout process and hosted on a server that can handle the load.

I talked with Brandt about this earlier ...we are working on something to take care of CAD and CP.

Your awesome Ferg. Thanks for looking out for us. I really hope some of these fall in our laps.

I got the confirmation page saying thanks for your order in Japanese. But I never got an email saying anything. I just figured I didn't get one.
DROBOT
DROBOT
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.myspace.com/djwillierossmusicpage/blog/418603583

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:21 am

Skullyton85 wrote:
Crunch wrote:Really glad I won the lotto on this one.
I hate you so much right now haha Razz Mad Razz Mad

ouch, that's a shot below the belt Sad Sad Sad
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:23 am

Admin wrote:The last thing I want is for you guys to be frustrated by a server crash or confused trying to get an order in.
I learned a lot from this drop. Going forward, there will be no international exclusives (or any exclusives for that matter) that aren't using a lottery system or a straight-forward, paypal checkout process and hosted on a server that can handle the load.

I talked with Brandt about this earlier ...we are working on something to take care of CAD and CP.

YES!!!!!! and whatever happens, thanks for making the effort clap clap clap
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  nameBRAND Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:23 am

So how much is the aftermarket on this? :/
nameBRAND
nameBRAND
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:28 am

nameBRAND wrote:So how much is the aftermarket on this? :/

i didn't find it on the bay, but i would say the the first flippers will be selling them in the $350 ballpark...
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  byproduct Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:28 am

Wow Ferg. You really do care about us fans. Your attitude could be like some of the artists where they go, "Meh, it was up, if you didn't get it, deal with it." but you don't. For you to straight up alter how YOU, want to handle your BUSINESS, well damn. Thank you so much for caring! Embarassed

And that bolded part... SHIT! I really hope you can wangle something for us folk over here. I too got that dreaded 'sold out' email, so if there was ANY chance that we MIGHT still be able to get this release, I'd go batshit crazy!
byproduct
byproduct
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:30 am

i never got to the confirmation page, figured my order got lost in the twilight zone.....

Trouble Boy: No. 7 The Drifter - Page 35 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhYfN2pjZUz6JsqDisxCTuJlwm9vTdZ7-WvEpB9H_ejAVZ-adu
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:34 am

I just got off l work. Does anyone know if all the emails went out?
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:36 am

sorry for dumbing up your site, ferg.

Last edited by colbert on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:41 am; edited 2 times in total
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:38 am

I say increase the edition size to 1000!!!

that stops the flippers and we all get one...or two

drunken
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  dimply_gecko Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:44 am

I'm thinking that the reason people are getting the "sorry, sold out" e-mails is because they're automated e-mails getting sent out now that the system knows it's sold out.

And the reason there hasn't been many reports of successful scores is because they have to be manually done along with the paypal invoices that need to be sent out. And with it being only about 6am there, Eno is probably getting some sleep and resting up for his busy day of notifying and fulfilling orders today.
dimply_gecko
dimply_gecko
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:44 am

mazdevilz wrote:I say increase the edition size to 1000!!!

that stops the flippers and we all get one...or two

drunken

i like how CircusPosterus does their very limited drops, a good percentage first go to CP board members on a first come first serve basis.....
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:45 am

The bottom line here is that Ferg listens to his fans unlike a lot of other artists. I could live with missing the drop if not for the language barrier. As stated by others it's only a toy. Soon you'll have something else in your sites and this will be a distant memory. Can you be disappointed? Sure! Who doesn't get bummed out when you get cart jacked or just plain get the swing and the miss? There will be more cool stuff from Jamungo/Playge soon enough. Thank you Ferg for thinking of your fans. It's impressive as you certainly don't have to. You just want to. That's cool. clap
Eric
Eric
CAD Special Forces

http://http:www.aftimes.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FilthyRich Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:50 am

dimply_gecko wrote:I'm thinking that the reason people are getting the "sorry, sold out" e-mails is because they're automated e-mails getting sent out now that the system knows it's sold out.

And the reason there hasn't been many reports of successful scores is because they have to be manually done along with the paypal invoices that need to be sent out. And with it being only about 6am there, Eno is probably getting some sleep and resting up for his busy day of notifying and fulfilling orders today.

+1 I would think that anyone who has yet to receive bad news may have to wait awhile. I imagine Tomenosuke would still need to manually kill off multiple orders and then ditch any orders that have gone unpaid throughout the weekend.

Curious on how much time they will allow you to pay your invoice before they kill off your order.
FilthyRich
FilthyRich
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  wpaarts Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:51 am

Colossus of Destiny wrote:I'm really hoping that Squadt store release sizes will go up to 250 or even 300 per figure (instead of 200). I've been around since the beginning and am starting to worry about losing out on a Squadt even if I'm there F5'ing at the right time. In the end I think most of us buy these figures out of love for the platform and artist more than as an investment due to rarity.

Agree to 100% What a Face
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:53 am

Here's my crazy idea of the day.... re-release TB No 7 as retail edition.... I'd buy it!!!!
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:02 am

"i like how CircusPosterus does their very limited drops, a good percentage first go to CP board members on a first come first serve basis....."

i dont cause i only lurk cp =p
i spam u guys enough, last thing another board needs is me

welcome FilthyRich cheers
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:02 am

wpaarts wrote:
Colossus of Destiny wrote:I'm really hoping that Squadt store release sizes will go up to 250 or even 300 per figure (instead of 200). I've been around since the beginning and am starting to worry about losing out on a Squadt even if I'm there F5'ing at the right time. In the end I think most of us buy these figures out of love for the platform and artist more than as an investment due to rarity.

Agree to 100% What a Face

yea, even though it will be taking some getting used to, squadts are just too hot to be satisfied by drops below 250......
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:13 am

Did they send out emails to acknowledge that they received an order form? My buddy tried to grab one for me while I was working but I haven't received anything. Looks like everyone had trouble : /
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  casperd Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:15 am

i did not get an email yet. No
casperd
casperd
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:16 am

i havent got anything yet, i know some got a sold out email, not sure about the confirmations though
im still slightly hopeful although i didnt get mine in until about 23 minutes after
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:24 am

itsa_mia wrote:i havent got anything yet, i know some got a sold out email, not sure about the confirmations though
im still slightly hopeful although i didnt get mine in until about 23 minutes after
man I'm in tje exact same boat as you, still waiting for somthing because i did get the order form confirmation

and ferg knows how to take care of his fans....always trying to improve how he deals with us is how it should be and its why he's just an all around great artist nd all that....beer on me next there's a show or somthing
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next