COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NKD NOZZEL Retail Version W/QPMNT PAC 6 [Fort Burnout]

+49
quentdiggy
doewie
Myxzoid
ontheDL
Chef Ferrari
smokebelch
BillyJ
darkghost973
muffinman
Colossus of Destiny
Marleybone
Ianb1420
funkin
RockNRoll
pazzi
myplasticheart
PARID004
nnumber6
turbopistola
Speedstick
cq.3vilkid
wpaarts
Stush
Blood101
Barney
Gatiio
abysmaldesign
kaijukills
Mikeyk
ussross547
Gimby
vkayl1010
nath88
chiprender
benswift
eldoobya
itsa_mia
apeboy
cheapass
manny
edstuff
agentzuluka
DROBOT
LonerStoner
slinky42
jorester
el_payaso_loco
mazdevilz
Admin
53 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

NKD NOZZEL Retail Version W/QPMNT PAC 6 [Fort Burnout] - Page 10 Empty Re: NKD NOZZEL Retail Version W/QPMNT PAC 6 [Fort Burnout]

Post  itsa_mia Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:30 am

thanks, good to know clap
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

NKD NOZZEL Retail Version W/QPMNT PAC 6 [Fort Burnout] - Page 10 Empty Re: NKD NOZZEL Retail Version W/QPMNT PAC 6 [Fort Burnout]

Post  Eric Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:44 am

I just returned from attending the International Toy Fair and found both of my Squadts had been delivered from Tenacious Toys! Thanks Benny!
Eric
Eric
CAD Special Forces

http://http:www.aftimes.com

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:07 am

Terrible news from lulbell toys today Sad looks like i won't be getting any pacs. I ordered 3 of pac 6 and one of pac 5. But got a emIl today saying that lulubell orders will not be completed because three zero over sold Sad Sad apparently ferg spoke to three zero himself but couldn't get extra product for them to complete the orders Sad

Damn super bummed about this never expected it to happen i was soo looking forward to this
If any body bought extra pacs and is willing to sell one please let me know Sad
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:44 am

el_payaso_loco wrote:Terrible news from lulbell toys today Sad looks like i won't be getting any pacs. I ordered 3 of pac 6 and one of pac 5. But got a emIl today saying that lulubell orders will not be completed because three zero over sold Sad Sad apparently ferg spoke to three zero himself but couldn't get extra product for them to complete the orders Sad

Damn super bummed about this never expected it to happen i was soo looking forward to this
If any body bought extra pacs and is willing to sell one please let me know Sad

that sucks. this is like epic cartjacking, courtesy of your friends at 3A. lol. Ferg gave some advice on the other thread. good luck, man.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:06 am

Just to be clear there was no "oversell" What happened was more orders came in than there was product to fill them.
Retailers that didn't get their orders filled were notified by email immediately.

lulubell was apparently having email issues and did not get this notification. They put up the pre-order thinking they had pieces to sell. It was an honest mistake. There was no 'cart jacking' or anything else of the sort.
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:57 am

Admin wrote:Just to be clear there was no "oversell" What happened was more orders came in than there was product to fill them.
Retailers that didn't get their orders filled were notified by email immediately.

lulubell was apparently having email issues and did not get this notification. They put up the pre-order thinking they had pieces to sell. It was an honest mistake. There was no 'cart jacking' or anything else of the sort.

it was all somthing nobody expected. Lulubell was very professional in their email in my view. Things go wrong and unexpected sometimes. We all know ferg does what he can to make up for things when they go wrong.

And thank you ferg again i managed to order more pacs you run things well ill stick around and show support as long as you keep makjng nore stuff to buy

COLLECT AND DESTROY!!
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:21 pm

Admin wrote:Just to be clear there was no "oversell" What happened was more orders came in than there was product to fill them.

considering how Benny has to juggle this and 30 million other things, im surprised that it hasnt happened in the past. It must be noted that the professionalism of 3zero and the people they do grunt work for (playge, jamungo, et al) its outstanding.

Shit happens, oh well. lets keep the emo down, peeps. Very Happy

Last edited by Gatiio on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  wpaarts Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:46 am

Threezero
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  darkghost973 Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:36 pm

hopefully, just scored the nkd nozzel and qpmnt pac 6 Very Happy
darkghost973
darkghost973
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  quentdiggy Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:00 pm

Dudes, MPH has a Fort Burnout up figure and Pack for $120 plus 5 bux for shipping, Insdie the Rock Poster got them back up too! I woulda got it but you guys need it more. I got mine. Prolly a hurry up deal... affraid
quentdiggy
quentdiggy
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  DROBOT Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:31 am

quentdiggy wrote:Dudes, MPH has a Fort Burnout up figure and Pack for $120 plus 5 bux for shipping, Insdie the Rock Poster got them back up too! I woulda got it but you guys need it more. I got mine. Prolly a hurry up deal... affraid

Sold ooooooooooooooooout!
DROBOT
DROBOT
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.myspace.com/djwillierossmusicpage/blog/418603583

Back to top Go down

Post  wpaarts Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:45 am

Thanks Smile
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  funkin Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:09 am

Sad too slow
funkin
funkin
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  quentdiggy Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:45 am

Damn, i hope one of you got them. blueGID
quentdiggy
quentdiggy
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  doewie Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:21 pm

just picked up my nozzel this weekend ( I had it delivered to my folks place, since I'm almost never at home).

He looks awesome offcourse Razz Also my first encounter with the 2.0 arms, since I missed out on the germ and GID nozzel drop. And I'm absolutely stoked about the posing abilities and it also greatly improves the "playing" with the figures , the 2.0's are definetly my favorites from now one. Smile cheers
doewie
doewie
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  dan-knee rock Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:41 pm

Here's a quick snap of my custom.

NKD NOZZEL Retail Version W/QPMNT PAC 6 [Fort Burnout] - Page 10 Squadt6

dan-knee rock
CAD Grunt

http://www.fittedhawaii.com/hanahou/

Back to top Go down

Post  chiprender Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:43 pm

clap clap
chiprender
chiprender
CAD Too Buku

http://www.chipthompson.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dan-knee rock Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:46 pm

Chip and everyone else, I posted two other pics in the custom section..overall I'm way happy with such a simple custom.
dan-knee rock
CAD Grunt

http://www.fittedhawaii.com/hanahou/

Back to top Go down

Post  Stush Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:01 pm

dan-knee rock wrote:Chip and everyone else, I posted two other pics in the custom section..overall I'm way happy with such a simple custom.

Nice work! Simple but awesome.
Stush
Stush
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  cheapass Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:07 am

clap What a Face clap
cheapass
cheapass
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleybone Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:06 am

Really like how this photo turned out!

NKD NOZZEL Retail Version W/QPMNT PAC 6 [Fort Burnout] - Page 10 Fortburnout-1
Marleybone
Marleybone
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:04 pm

great pic! I want one of those bandanas soo bad!
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:33 am

eat your heart out Telly" Savalas

NKD NOZZEL Retail Version W/QPMNT PAC 6 [Fort Burnout] - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMfR7Qs3lSP5Cbg5KrJZfxrKqNrfU1Qg_Hj69iA_yL-zSawAex
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Marleybone Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:05 am

Telly would have looked good in a Ferg bandana
Marleybone
Marleybone
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood101 Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:17 am

Marleybone wrote:Really like how this photo turned out!

NKD NOZZEL Retail Version W/QPMNT PAC 6 [Fort Burnout] - Page 10 Fortburnout-1

Damn i need a life size one.. i would rock the fuck out of it at work and around the yard .get on that Ferg, Thanks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Blood101
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10