COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NKD NOZZEL Retail Version W/QPMNT PAC 6 [Fort Burnout]

+49
quentdiggy
doewie
Myxzoid
ontheDL
Chef Ferrari
smokebelch
BillyJ
darkghost973
muffinman
Colossus of Destiny
Marleybone
Ianb1420
funkin
RockNRoll
pazzi
myplasticheart
PARID004
nnumber6
turbopistola
Speedstick
cq.3vilkid
wpaarts
Stush
Blood101
Barney
Gatiio
abysmaldesign
kaijukills
Mikeyk
ussross547
Gimby
vkayl1010
nath88
chiprender
benswift
eldoobya
itsa_mia
apeboy
cheapass
manny
edstuff
agentzuluka
DROBOT
LonerStoner
slinky42
jorester
el_payaso_loco
mazdevilz
Admin
53 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

NKD NOZZEL Retail Version W/QPMNT PAC 6 [Fort Burnout] - Page 4 Empty Re: NKD NOZZEL Retail Version W/QPMNT PAC 6 [Fort Burnout]

Post  Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:20 pm

nnumber6 wrote:I can vouch for this. Except I'm having problems getting FET's site to load, and I don't remember Joe's email address.

info AT frozenempiretoys DOT com
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

NKD NOZZEL Retail Version W/QPMNT PAC 6 [Fort Burnout] - Page 4 Empty Re: NKD NOZZEL Retail Version W/QPMNT PAC 6 [Fort Burnout]

Post  mazdevilz Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:20 pm

I've also bought from FET, I try to switch between the the two from time to time. Gotta spread the love!!!!
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:22 pm

mazdevilz wrote:I've also bought from FET, I try to switch between the the two from time to time. Gotta spread the love!!!!

+1

Most of my retail Squadts have come from FET. I've bought other stuff from Roto and of course that is where I got my TB #45 Clean.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  PARID004 Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:28 pm

Rotofugi, My Plastic Heart and Frozen Empire Toys are all terrific. For shipping reasons you might prefer the one closest to your part of the country - Rotofugi is Chicago and FET & MPH are New York. That one or two day extra wait makes a big difference when you're impatient (like me).
PARID004
PARID004
CAD Grunt

http://instagram.com/debparis1

Back to top Go down

Post  chiprender Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:43 pm

PARID004 wrote:Rotofugi, My Plastic Heart and Frozen Empire Toys are all terrific. For shipping reasons you might prefer the one closest to your part of the country - Rotofugi is Chicago and FET & MPH are New York. That one or two day extra wait makes a big difference when you're impatient (like me).

impatience is why I ordered from MPH... it wasn't up at Roto yet. Very Happy
chiprender
chiprender
CAD Too Buku

http://www.chipthompson.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:49 pm

PARID004 wrote:Rotofugi, My Plastic Heart and Frozen Empire Toys are all terrific. For shipping reasons you might prefer the one closest to your part of the country - Rotofugi is Chicago and FET & MPH are New York. That one or two day extra wait makes a big difference when you're impatient (like me).

i will definitely be placing my order from Rotofugi, especially how they stepped up for CAD members at the SDCC '11

to me that is worth the extra shipping from Chi to NYC
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:55 pm

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg ahhhh!

bah signed up for MPH and they sold out.

next....
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Stush Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:19 pm

chiprender wrote:

impatience is why I ordered from MPH... it wasn't up at Roto yet. Very Happy

Exactly!
Stush
Stush
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:26 pm

itsa_mia wrote:bah signed up for MPH and they sold out.

next....

That is wierd! They must not be planning to order much!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  myplasticheart Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:44 pm

gregm wrote:
itsa_mia wrote:bah signed up for MPH and they sold out.

next....

That is wierd! They must not be planning to order much!!

Hey guys,

Thanks for the support! The QPMNT pacs are sold out at the moment because they're very popular and since we bulk order them with the NKD Nozzel we'll need to sell more of those before we can go back and order more QPMNT pacs. They're going to be available at all your favorite spots soon and will sell out just as quickly so you'll have a few more opportunities.

Have fun and enjoy!
myplasticheart
myplasticheart
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  wpaarts Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:47 pm

Welcome MPH I love you
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pazzi Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:49 pm

Pre-order email sent to frozenempire.
Shame Rotofugi where so slow on this one, love those guys!
pazzi
pazzi
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  slinky42 Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:52 pm

It seems like MPH is the only one that has them listed right now. Has anyone seen them listed anywhere else?
slinky42
slinky42
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  pazzi Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:53 pm

They are also up on outlandstore, but they are overpriced for us non euro people.
pazzi
pazzi
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:55 pm

cheers Thanks MPH and welcome!

Roto then, they draw nice pics on your invoice lol

NKD NOZZEL Retail Version W/QPMNT PAC 6 [Fort Burnout] - Page 4 IMGP1271
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  myplasticheart Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:56 pm

wpaarts wrote:Welcome MPH I love you

Thanks! This seems like a great place to hang.
myplasticheart
myplasticheart
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  Stush Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:57 pm

slinky42 wrote:It seems like MPH is the only one that has them listed right now. Has anyone seen them listed anywhere else?

I was just about to order and they are gone. So if anyone finds a place please post it.
Stush
Stush
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:57 pm

myplasticheart wrote:Hey guys,

Thanks for the support! The QPMNT pacs are sold out at the moment because they're very popular and since we bulk order them with the NKD Nozzel we'll need to sell more of those before we can go back and order more QPMNT pacs. They're going to be available at all your favorite spots soon and will sell out just as quickly so you'll have a few more opportunities.

Have fun and enjoy!

Makes sense. Welcome MPH!

Who is ordering just the pacs and not the NKD too (just curious)??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  nath88 Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:00 am

cant beleive mph sold out.... i ordered my frozn nozzzel from them. now onto plan b. along with everyone else.
nath88
nath88
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  wpaarts Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:13 am

myplasticheart wrote:
wpaarts wrote:Welcome MPH I love you
Thanks! This seems like a great place to hang.
The BEST What a Face
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Stush Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:14 am

gregm wrote:

Have fun and enjoy!

WELCOME MPH!

I was gonna buy NKD but didn't because the QPMNT pacs were gone.
Stush
Stush
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:22 am

Guess this is the chance retailers take when offering the pacs without the NKD.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  myplasticheart Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:34 am

gregm wrote:

Have fun and enjoy!

Haha unfortunately I can't disclose that kind of info Razz Hopefully we'll be able to get more QPMNT packs in the future.
myplasticheart
myplasticheart
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  myplasticheart Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:41 am

gregm wrote:Guess this is the chance retailers take when offering the pacs without the NKD.

Yeah, It's something we may have to change in the future Sad
myplasticheart
myplasticheart
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:48 am

its really nice to have that option though, $ wise
Im hoping the other retailers will have them separate too

im f5 every site now, i should go outside ahhhh!
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next