COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Death Masao Mini Skelve :::::: Sell or Trade

+11
edstuff
whacko
chelito19soccer
jorester
wpaarts
manny
Mikeyk
Crunch
casperd
Applejuice
DROBOT
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Red Death Masao Mini Skelve :::::: Sell or Trade Empty Red Death Masao Mini Skelve :::::: Sell or Trade

Post  DROBOT Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:21 pm

I paid $200 for this piece. Will trade for a Squadt of equal value, or sell for the same price, shipping included (add 4% if paid as good received).
Edition size of 66. Very low run, very rare, and highly sought after by Skelve collectors.

[img]Red Death Masao Mini Skelve :::::: Sell or Trade PICT1562[/img]
[img]Red Death Masao Mini Skelve :::::: Sell or Trade PICT1561[/img]
[img]Red Death Masao Mini Skelve :::::: Sell or Trade PICT1560[/img]
[img]Red Death Masao Mini Skelve :::::: Sell or Trade PICT1559[/img]

Last edited by DROBOT on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
DROBOT
DROBOT
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.myspace.com/djwillierossmusicpage/blog/418603583

Back to top Go down

Red Death Masao Mini Skelve :::::: Sell or Trade Empty Re: Red Death Masao Mini Skelve :::::: Sell or Trade

Post  Applejuice Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:13 pm

Such a lovely piece! Wish I had it in my collection..
Applejuice
Applejuice
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Red Death Masao Mini Skelve :::::: Sell or Trade Empty Re: Red Death Masao Mini Skelve :::::: Sell or Trade

Post  DROBOT Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Applejuice wrote:Such a lovely piece! Wish I had it in my collection..

This is your chance to get it. I am not making any money on it. Need money for Squadts, it is quite amazing though.
DROBOT
DROBOT
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  casperd Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:33 pm

you paid way to much for that. it sold for $75 originally.
casperd
casperd
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Applejuice Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:34 pm

DROBOT wrote:
Applejuice wrote:Such a lovely piece! Wish I had it in my collection..

This is your chance to get it. I am not making any money on it. Need money for Squadts, it is quite amazing though.

I know, on the '2nd hand' market it has been sold for really high prices. I so wish I could buy it but I'm low on funds too Sad . And I only have a Trouble Boy nr. 45 I could trade.
Applejuice
Applejuice
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  DROBOT Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:38 pm

casperd wrote:you paid way to much for that. it sold for $75 originally.

FYI.....this is what they go for, "originally" it sold for $75, and sold out immediately, almost a year ago.
Ive seen many sell for $200-250.
DROBOT
DROBOT
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Crunch Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:53 pm

There is one on the CP forums for $150 right now.
Crunch
Crunch
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  DROBOT Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:57 pm

Crunch wrote:There is one on the CP forums for $150 right now.

Ok, so what do you want me to do? Make it $150? I paid $200, thats what I am asking for. Sorry if this is upsetting you, if this thread isnt for you than move on. BTW thanks for steering away any possible trades of sales I could have made here, way to go.
DROBOT
DROBOT
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Crunch Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:03 pm

Who said I was upset? You said they were going for over $200 I said there was one on the CP forums for $150. Good Luck with your sale, it is an awesome skelve.
Crunch
Crunch
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  DROBOT Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Crunch wrote:Who said I was upset? You said they were going for over $200 I said there was one on the CP forums for $150. Good Luck with your sale, it is an awesome skelve.

$150 is a low price for it.

Good luck?.....I'll need more than that with you telling people to go elsewhere. What's your problem?
DROBOT
DROBOT
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Crunch Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:13 pm

You can't even buy things on the CP forums without an X number of posts. Whats my problem? I have a lot of friends on the board and if I can find them a better price on something I will.
Crunch
Crunch
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  DROBOT Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:47 am

Crunch wrote:You can't even buy things on the CP forums without an X number of posts. Whats my problem? I have a lot of friends on the board and if I can find them a better price on something I will.

That's what pm's are for genius. Unless your friends with all 736 of us. It was an asinine move, just admit it.
DROBOT
DROBOT
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikeyk Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:23 am

CHILL OUT GRUNTS!!!!!!
Mikeyk
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  manny Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:04 pm

Mikeyk wrote:CHILL OUT GRUNTS!!!!!!
bonghit
manny
manny
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  wpaarts Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:12 am

Word cheers
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:08 am

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  chelito19soccer Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:05 am

cant we all just get along Sad
chelito19soccer
chelito19soccer
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:34 pm

In general lets all be nice and not sabotage each other's sale threads.

Even if you know a place where you can get the same item for a lower price, it isn't cool to post that info in someone's sale thread.

I didn't think that needed to be said, but now its out there for everyone.

Since the majority of sales that take place on this board are priced very reasonably it is safe to assume that there aren't many flippers here. So if someone lists a price that seems a little high, most often it is because they are trying to recoup their initial investment, not because they are trying to make a buck at the expense of other collectors. Everyone can identify with buying a toy at the height of its price and then having a hard time selling it later, it happens.

Everyone needs remember the only rule of this forum: "Be respectful. That's all."

If you wouldn't want someone to do something to you, you shouldn't expect them to be chill when you do it to them.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  edstuff Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:24 pm

whacko wrote:In general lets all be nice and not sabotage each other's sale threads.

Even if you know a place where you can get the same item for a lower price, it isn't cool to post that info in someone's sale thread.

Since the majority of sales that take place on this board are priced very reasonably it is safe to assume that there aren't many flippers here. So if someone lists a price that seems a little high, most often it is because they are trying to recoup their initial investment, not because they are trying to make a buck at the expense of other collectors. Everyone can identify with buying a toy at the height of its price and then having a hard time selling it later, it happens.

Everyone needs remember the only rule of this forum: "Be respectful. That's all."

If you wouldn't want someone to do something to you, you shouldn't expect them to be chill when you do it to them.

Agreed
edstuff
edstuff
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:26 pm

+1 to whacko

It sucks when people start getting negative, best thing to do is to look, check it out and move on if theres is nothing good you can say. after all, he made a point of where he was coming from. good luck and congrats to whoever scores this great piece.

Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  chiprender Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:17 pm

Gatiio wrote:+1 to whacko

It sucks when people start getting negative, best thing to do is to look, check it out and move on if theres is nothing good you can say. after all, he made a point of where he was coming from. good luck and congrats to whoever scores this great piece.

-1 Bwahahahahah.... sorry.... it's a "negative" joke.... couldn't help myself, Gat! Razz Razz
chiprender
chiprender
CAD Too Buku

http://www.chipthompson.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DROBOT Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:40 am

whacko wrote:In general lets all be nice and not sabotage each other's sale threads.

Thank you. All I am trying to do is get back what I put in, actually less since I am offering free shipping.
DROBOT
DROBOT
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  gua_ping Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:46 am

Amen to Whacko...

AND...

This "unwritten rule" should also be used in any other BST threads...

RESPECT is the root word...
gua_ping
gua_ping
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  fender Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:09 am

Word.

There's a difference between stating you feel someone's price is high (which like whacko said, in most cases in just a member selling for what they bought it for) and blatantly ruining their auction by listing different sources for the same sale.
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

Post  Crunch Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:17 pm

fender wrote:

Word.

There's a difference between stating you feel someone's price is high (which like whacko said, in most cases in just a member selling for what they bought it for) and blatantly ruining their auction by listing different sources for the same sale.

Then I apologize
Crunch
Crunch
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next