COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Death Masao Mini Skelve :::::: Sell or Trade

+11
edstuff
whacko
chelito19soccer
jorester
wpaarts
manny
Mikeyk
Crunch
casperd
Applejuice
DROBOT
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Red Death Masao Mini Skelve :::::: Sell or Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Death Masao Mini Skelve :::::: Sell or Trade

Post  DROBOT Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:54 pm

Crunch wrote:
fender wrote:
whacko wrote:In general lets all be nice and not sabotage each other's sale threads.

Even if you know a place where you can get the same item for a lower price, it isn't cool to post that info in someone's sale thread.

I didn't think that needed to be said, but now its out there for everyone.

Everyone needs remember the only rule of this forum: "Be respectful. That's all."

If you wouldn't want someone to do something to you, you shouldn't expect them to be chill when you do it to them.

Word.

There's a difference between stating you feel someone's price is high (which like whacko said, in most cases in just a member selling for what they bought it for) and blatantly ruining their auction by listing different sources for the same sale.

Then I apologize

Than delete your comments please.
DROBOT
DROBOT
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.myspace.com/djwillierossmusicpage/blog/418603583

Back to top Go down

Red Death Masao Mini Skelve :::::: Sell or Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Death Masao Mini Skelve :::::: Sell or Trade

Post  whacko Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:09 pm

DROBOT wrote:
Crunch wrote:
fender wrote:
whacko wrote:In general lets all be nice and not sabotage each other's sale threads.

Even if you know a place where you can get the same item for a lower price, it isn't cool to post that info in someone's sale thread.

I didn't think that needed to be said, but now its out there for everyone.

Everyone needs remember the only rule of this forum: "Be respectful. That's all."

If you wouldn't want someone to do something to you, you shouldn't expect them to be chill when you do it to them.

Word.

There's a difference between stating you feel someone's price is high (which like whacko said, in most cases in just a member selling for what they bought it for) and blatantly ruining their auction by listing different sources for the same sale.

Then I apologize

Than delete your comments please.

It might be better just to start a new sales thread and let this one die the way it deserves to.

We are all friends, lets start fresh! Smile
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  gua_ping Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:06 pm

I'm killin' this thread...

violent
violent
violent

Die thread...

violent
violent
violent

Die...
gua_ping
gua_ping
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2