COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthony Ausgang MGMT Congratulations Cover Art Canvas Print

Go down

Anthony Ausgang MGMT Congratulations Cover Art Canvas Print Empty Anthony Ausgang MGMT Congratulations Cover Art Canvas Print

Post  squirmy Sun May 20, 2012 7:23 pm

Available is a stretched canvas print by Anthony Ausgang of the cover artwork for MGMT's album CONGRATULATIONS. This item was won as a prize during the promotion of 2010's Record Store Day event. Uncertain as to the size of this edition but I presume this was limited promotional item. Unsigned, unnumbered. Print size is a little larger than 2 feet square and about 1-1/2" thick (refer to measuring tape adjacent to print).

Anthony Ausgang MGMT Congratulations Cover Art Canvas Print Ausgang1

Anthony Ausgang MGMT Congratulations Cover Art Canvas Print Ausgang2

Overall stretching registration is a just a wee tiny bit 'off' - but, loopy perspective of the print helps to offset this as a noticible concern.

Price is $60 shipped anywhere within the continental United States. More if shipped outside the U.S. or otherwise foreign (please PM me for rates). Paypal 'as a gift' is the preferred method of payment.

Please send me a message if interested. Thanks.
squirmy
squirmy
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Anthony Ausgang MGMT Congratulations Cover Art Canvas Print Empty Re: Anthony Ausgang MGMT Congratulations Cover Art Canvas Print

Post  squirmy Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:10 pm

bump... anyone interested?

reasonable offers considered...
squirmy
squirmy
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Anthony Ausgang MGMT Congratulations Cover Art Canvas Print Empty Re: Anthony Ausgang MGMT Congratulations Cover Art Canvas Print

Post  squirmy Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:36 pm

bump
squirmy
squirmy
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down