COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble Boy: No. 7 The Drifter

+86
gua_ping
Patrickkellyx
squadtenvy
PJWatseu
geopina
Teimaru
mefisto
patrick40
nvs03lex
chelito19soccer
deathwolf
henry17s
Ballou34
nnumber6
Colossus of Destiny
baldo
Fleapeez
haarp
lalala
casperd
Vince
zmigol
devito1195
cripery
MagnumManipulator
el_payaso_loco
NDB747
cheapass
slinky42
highjack
comatoseghost
Mikeyk
ejholmes30
flatland333
BigC
ADintheworks
666ways2love
jorester
mazdevilz
ontheDL
jgreds107
colbert
Sin_black
Buellster
Speedstick
Silver
ictoys
byproduct
grand poobah
Admin
Crunch
DROBOT
Eric
longbow
dtrain
redwood510
vicjeb
nameBRAND
gaizka.e.e.
chase1319
pazzi
JEEMAC
gasTHUMB
cq.3vilkid
itsa_mia
PARID004
eldoobya
edstuff
beatzz
smokebelch
Skullyton85
Ianb1420
ilovefreestufftoo
vinylgoddess
Art_Buyer
squirmy
Gimby
unlucky_charm13
Gatiio
kitkat54
LonerStoner
Sh1n5
niskio
quentdiggy
jakesons
blindcowboy
90 posters

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Trouble Boy: No. 7 The Drifter - Page 7 Empty Re: Trouble Boy: No. 7 The Drifter

Post  LonerStoner Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:47 pm

Speedstick wrote:Yeay that means next wednesday drifter is going to start shipping

wow, there has been such a rash of squadt deliveries lately, fr0g s001, fr0g s002, fr0g s003 and now Chipp FB........

love it!!!!!!!!!
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Trouble Boy: No. 7 The Drifter - Page 7 Empty Re: Trouble Boy: No. 7 The Drifter

Post  Speedstick Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:13 pm

LonerStoner wrote:
Speedstick wrote:Yeay that means next wednesday drifter is going to start shipping

wow, there has been such a rash of squadt deliveries lately, fr0g s001, fr0g s002, fr0g s003 and now Chipp FB........

love it!!!!!!!!!

Exactly!!!! Im now to affraid to check out my billing.. I should hide it from wifey
Speedstick
Speedstick
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:25 pm

Anyway to hide it via PayPal?
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Speedstick Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:31 pm

Bank will send me the billing statement
Speedstick
Speedstick
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  comatoseghost Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Speedstick wrote:
LonerStoner wrote:

love it!!!!!!!!!

Exactly!!!! Im now to affraid to check out my billing.. I should hide it from wifey

Yeah, it's gotten a tad bit out of hand for me, especially since I just scored the new KO/DrilOne Bird Skelve yesterday & a few other goodies from Circus Posterus. Also hit Ferg up w/regards to doing a custom (no reply yet). I could think of worse ways to spend my money but this stuff just makes me happy. It's also rewarding when people you wouldnt expect (friends, family, co-workers) see your collection and dig it. Bottom line is that people just appreciate good design, regardless of the medium....
comatoseghost
comatoseghost
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Skullyton85 Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:50 am

comatoseghost wrote:

Yeah, it's gotten a tad bit out of hand for me, especially since I just scored the new KO/DrilOne Bird Skelve yesterday & a few other goodies from Circus Posterus. Also hit Ferg up w/regards to doing a custom (no reply yet). I could think of worse ways to spend my money but this stuff just makes me happy. It's also rewarding when people you wouldnt expect (friends, family, co-workers) see your collection and dig it. Bottom line is that people just appreciate good design, regardless of the medium....
damn man congrats on scoring that skelve!! i REALLY wanted it i just didnt have the money Sad and my wifes pissed as it is haha seeing as how in the last 4 months ive spent at least 3k in toys, but its just what i like to do with my money, where if she had her way that 3k could easily be spent on a tiny vacation eating fancy meals. oh well enough ranting... hope everyone has a good weekend
Skullyton85
Skullyton85
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:56 am

comatoseghost wrote:
Speedstick wrote:
LonerStoner wrote:

love it!!!!!!!!!

I thought Ferg only did customs whenever he does art shows, if you manage to get a response that would be cool. I should have done that from the beginning rather than waiting for his next gallery show.
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  chase1319 Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:11 am

mazdevilz wrote:
comatoseghost wrote:
Speedstick wrote:
LonerStoner wrote:

love it!!!!!!!!!

I thought Ferg only did customs whenever he does art shows, if you manage to get a response that would be cool. I should have done that from the beginning rather than waiting for his next gallery show.

That would be dope if the "Man" would do custom for each of us, but then he will have no free time to hook us up with any of this goodness, plus waiting for the shows make them that much more special, well for me anyways...
chase1319
chase1319
CAD Too Buku

http://albinotacoshop.bigcartel.com

Back to top Go down

Post  comatoseghost Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:12 am

chase1319 wrote:
mazdevilz wrote:
comatoseghost wrote:
Speedstick wrote:
LonerStoner wrote:

love it!!!!!!!!!

That would be dope if the "Man" would do custom for each of us, but then he will have no free time to hook us up with any of this goodness, plus waiting for the shows make them that much more special, well for me anyways...

Got a response from the "Man" & you guys are right; customs are for art shows, otherwise he wouldn't have time to create all the "goodness" we enjoy. I can't wait to score my 1st custom from a show. I really hope he does a TB #7 custom & if not, a variant with an exclusive US release would be dope. pirat
comatoseghost
comatoseghost
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  chase1319 Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:18 am

I knew it...haha I'm just playing...good luck i hope you can grab one in the future!!!
chase1319
chase1319
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  comatoseghost Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:41 am

chase1319 wrote:I knew it...haha I'm just playing...good luck i hope you can grab one in the future!!!

Thanks Chase. If I don't score one before my next visit to San Diego, I'll hit you up for a Drifter tattoo!
comatoseghost
comatoseghost
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  chase1319 Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:46 am

comatoseghost wrote:
chase1319 wrote:I knew it...haha I'm just playing...good luck i hope you can grab one in the future!!!

Thanks Chase. If I don't score one before my next visit to San Diego, I'll hit you up for a Drifter tattoo!

Hell ya man I am down for sure. Hit me up whenever you are over here.
chase1319
chase1319
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  DROBOT Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:13 pm

Forget about it, my girlfriend and I are having a spending war. She likes to shop at that store PINK. Homegirl goes hard when we go there, has a PINK credit card and everything. I cant say shit though, all she has to do is point at my shit........and say "really Rich?.........." Doesn't help my argument that CHIPP, SDCC GOHST, NO 7, and The Young Gohst sub is on the way.......I gotta set something up with my Mom, maybe I can display some Squadts over her house for a while........I can't help myself, this stuff is way to much fun.
DROBOT
DROBOT
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.myspace.com/djwillierossmusicpage/blog/418603583

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:47 pm

DROBOT wrote:Forget about it, my girlfriend and I are having a spending war. She likes to shop at that store PINK. Homegirl goes hard when we go there, has a PINK credit card and everything. I cant say shit though, all she has to do is point at my shit........and say "really Rich?.........." Doesn't help my argument that CHIPP, SDCC GOHST, NO 7, and The Young Gohst sub is on the way.......I gotta set something up with my Mom, maybe I can display some Squadts over her house for a while........I can't help myself, this stuff is way to much fun.

then the ebay listing for $399 is out of the question!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  highjack Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:05 pm

LonerStoner wrote:
DROBOT wrote:Forget about it, my girlfriend and I are having a spending war. She likes to shop at that store PINK. Homegirl goes hard when we go there, has a PINK credit card and everything. I cant say shit though, all she has to do is point at my shit........and say "really Rich?.........." Doesn't help my argument that CHIPP, SDCC GOHST, NO 7, and The Young Gohst sub is on the way.......I gotta set something up with my Mom, maybe I can display some Squadts over her house for a while........I can't help myself, this stuff is way to much fun.

given that 3 others have already sold for that much, how long do you think the aftermarket price will stay that high? I was hoping some of the people that missed out might have a more realistic chance.
highjack
highjack
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:09 pm

highjack wrote:
LonerStoner wrote:

given that 3 others have already sold for that much, how long do you think the aftermarket price will stay that high? I was hoping some of the people that missed out might have a more realistic chance.

once they get delivered, all the flippers should come out of the woodwork and then hopefully the price will start to drop........
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:11 pm

It could also be the flippers having someone to "buy" their auction to create hype. Flippers do that a lot.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:15 pm

I broke down and ended up paying flipper price. The last thing I want to do is help them out, but I need to keep my collection as close to complete as possible.
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:21 pm

mazdevilz wrote:I broke down and ended up paying flipper price. The last thing I want to do is help them out, but I need to keep my collection as close to complete as possible.

That sucks man. Because sdcc is just around the corner these flippers are going to need quick cash, I think the price will drop for a bit until after sdcc.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:21 pm

mazdevilz wrote:I broke down and ended up paying flipper price. The last thing I want to do is help them out, but I need to keep my collection as close to complete as possible.

understood, the temptation to hit the "Buy It Now" button is sometimes too strong.
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:25 pm

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:

That sucks man. Because sdcc is just around the corner these flippers are going to need quick cash, I think the price will drop for a bit until after sdcc.

I did think about waiting it out, but judging how fast the SDCC TB No 88 sold last year. You also have to put into account the demand last year wasn't as high as it is now. So I just went for it.
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:29 pm

LonerStoner wrote:

understood, the temptation to hit the "Buy It Now" button is sometimes too strong.

actually I gave him an offer and ended up paying $365 shipped. The most expensive squadt I've paid yet, not counting my customs of course.
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  slinky42 Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Maz

I feel your pain. I did the same thing for get away clean and literally got taken to the cleaners. The sad part about it is I scored one on the drop and got my conformation from paypal but then got the email from kirby later that night saying he had to cancel orders cuz the system took to many orders.
slinky42
slinky42
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  mazdevilz Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:37 pm

slinky42 wrote:Maz

I feel your pain. I did the same thing for get away clean and literally got taken to the cleaners. The sad part about it is I scored one on the drop and got my conformation from paypal but then got the email from kirby later that night saying he had to cancel orders cuz the system took to many orders.

Man that sucks... I remember that drop, it was crazy. I think I've only seen the get away clean for sale 4 times. 3 on ebay and 1 on the KR forum. That is a hard one to get.
mazdevilz
mazdevilz
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:40 pm

mazdevilz wrote:
LonerStoner wrote:

actually I gave him an offer and ended up paying $365 shipped. The most expensive squadt I've paid yet, not counting my customs of course.

It sucks paying flipper prices, but if it's something you enjoy deeply than its worth it. I would pay that price for the Squadt that I really want if given the opportunity.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next