COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.

+42
zmigol
Blood101
funkin
darkghost973
drjenkins
cb075
ictoys
ROACHSHACK138
Platypus420
Ballou34
apeboy
cripery
NekOtaku
chase1319
PARID004
el_payaso_loco
ezramyl
quentdiggy
CMB
JasperF
Gimby
itsa_mia
Mikeyk
vinylgoddess
devito1195
mazdevilz
jorester
JEEMAC
chiprender
Gatiio
vasabo
skidz
ontheDL
Ianb1420
niskio
redwood510
cheapass
chelito19soccer
MagnumManipulator
ilovefreestufftoo
kevbayer
Admin
46 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.

Post  itsa_mia Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:15 am

im trying for black
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.

Post  MagnumManipulator Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:16 am

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:
MagnumManipulator wrote:What a Face What a Face What a Face

Did you get yours?

Sure did. I will post some shots tomorrow. Wink

MagnumManipulator
MagnumManipulator
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  redwood510 Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:12 am

Too bad some of you guys are trying to flip this Mad

redwood510
redwood510
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  ictoys Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:27 am

just got my shipping notification from ferg! wohoo!! can't wait to display this beast!
ictoys
ictoys
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.  - Page 5 Empty Green Misfortune Cat

Post  cb075 Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:46 pm

Scored a green one.. Its so awesome...I plan to post some pictures soon... Thanks Ferg
cb075
cb075
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  drjenkins Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:59 pm

My green one showed up yesterday, along with a couple really cool Playge stickers. Thanks for the bonus stuff Senor Ferg!
drjenkins
drjenkins
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  chiprender Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:07 pm

Black one showed up yesterday...this is awesome...and timing was great as the rest of the day was quite a rollercoaster, Thanks Ferg! cheers
chiprender
chiprender
CAD Too Buku

http://www.chipthompson.com

Back to top Go down

Post  quentdiggy Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:50 pm

Wow, SO nice. I got green!
quentdiggy
quentdiggy
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  drjenkins Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:02 pm

drjenkins
drjenkins
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  ezramyl Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:34 pm

Of course there is - these MFCs were prime flipper pieces, just like Wilkowski's other Intected works from SDCC.

It's a shame that some of the fans who truly wanted one missed out because of a few flippers. mad2

On the plus side, mine is waiting at the PO for me, so I'll have it in my possession in about 2 hours! Very Happy
ezramyl
ezramyl
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  redwood510 Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:35 pm

Multiples on eBay, I actually know who two of them are. Fucking flippers.
redwood510
redwood510
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:42 pm

that's DROBOT
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ezramyl Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:35 am

Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.  - Page 5 Dsc05110

Receiving these made my day! Great work Ferg & Wilkowski! cheers
ezramyl
ezramyl
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:34 am

dam u! i need 2 as well ...

itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  MagnumManipulator Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Got both my kitties! Amazing pieces!!
Thanks Ferg & Scott! and thanks for the free stuff Ferg! Very Happy

Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.  - Page 5 Img0182cy
MagnumManipulator
MagnumManipulator
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  chase1319 Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:36 pm

Nice pic Mag!!!
chase1319
chase1319
CAD Too Buku

http://albinotacoshop.bigcartel.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MagnumManipulator Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:06 pm

Thanks Chase!
MagnumManipulator
MagnumManipulator
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  darkghost973 Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:02 am

Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.  - Page 5 Mfcb

cheers
darkghost973
darkghost973
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:05 am

awesome! mines still in chicago according to tracking... bounce
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:12 am

MagnumManipulator wrote:Got both my kitties! Amazing pieces!!
Thanks Ferg & Scott! and thanks for the free stuff Ferg! Very Happy

Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.  - Page 5 Img0182cy

nice pic !!! blueGID
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  MagnumManipulator Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:52 am

Thanks so much Joel!
MagnumManipulator
MagnumManipulator
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:47 am

Ya know...I normally stay away from the flipper discussion because the topic itself is just annoying to me. It's an argument that can never be won. That being said, the fact that these are being flipped is complete bullshit. And then on top of that, they're being flipped by board members that were trusted to not pull some bullshit like this. Ferg and Scott went above and beyond to put these in OUR hands. They hooked us up with something that most of us would never have gotten if the sale had gone as planned at sdcc. When the list of people went beyond the limit of pieces, Scott made more to accommodate everyone that wanted one.

How anyone here has the balls to throw one of these on eBay is beyond me. It's insulting to all of us here and it's like spitting in ferg's face. Dude does everything he can to help us out. This is the shit that happens.

I don't care about any kind of justification anyone might have. I don't care if your car broke down. I don't care about your medical bills. No response is necessary. We all need more money. Cancel the order and get your $150 back if you need it that bad. There's no excuse for this kind of bullshit and if this is how you'd like to do things around here, take it to another forum where nobody gives a shit.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  funkin Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:59 am

^ yep. lots of people here would happily pay face + shipping to snag the color they missed out on if you've got a case of buyers regret. Absolutely no reason these should show up on ebay the day they arrive on your doorstep.

its shitty that Ferg has to police this crap and ban people but I'm pretty sure the rest of this community backs him 100%
funkin
funkin
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:48 am

id certainly like both (still cant believe i have one)
cat friendly home here
pm me Wink
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:49 pm

ontheDL wrote:Ya know...I normally stay away from the flipper discussion because the topic itself is just annoying to me. It's an argument that can never be won. That being said, the fact that these are being flipped is complete bullshit. And then on top of that, they're being flipped by board members that were trusted to not pull some bullshit like this. Ferg and Scott went above and beyond to put these in OUR hands. They hooked us up with something that most of us would never have gotten if the sale had gone as planned at sdcc. When the list of people went beyond the limit of pieces, Scott made more to accommodate everyone that wanted one.

How anyone here has the balls to throw one of these on eBay is beyond me. It's insulting to all of us here and it's like spitting in ferg's face. Dude does everything he can to help us out. This is the shit that happens.

I don't care about any kind of justification anyone might have. I don't care if your car broke down. I don't care about your medical bills. No response is necessary. We all need more money. Cancel the order and get your $150 back if you need it that bad. There's no excuse for this kind of bullshit and if this is how you'd like to do things around here, take it to another forum where nobody gives a shit.

^^^word.

and then people get all obfuscated when there's not enough pieces to meet demand, well of course there fucking isn't enough pieces if fucking 20% of you assholes are flipping the damn things a week after release.

Honest to god, one of these days Ferg will tell us to go fuck ourselves and be all fed up with this, and it will be nobody's fault but ours.

Seriously, if you flip, eat shit and die.

Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next