COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.

+42
zmigol
Blood101
funkin
darkghost973
drjenkins
cb075
ictoys
ROACHSHACK138
Platypus420
Ballou34
apeboy
cripery
NekOtaku
chase1319
PARID004
el_payaso_loco
ezramyl
quentdiggy
CMB
JasperF
Gimby
itsa_mia
Mikeyk
vinylgoddess
devito1195
mazdevilz
jorester
JEEMAC
chiprender
Gatiio
vasabo
skidz
ontheDL
Ianb1420
niskio
redwood510
cheapass
chelito19soccer
MagnumManipulator
ilovefreestufftoo
kevbayer
Admin
46 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.  - Page 6 Empty Re: Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.

Post  Blood101 Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:58 pm

I agree with what was said by everyone. the fact that someone would flip this from here is just fucked.I would never of had this chance if it wasnt for it being sold on here and i was dying to have one, so in very grateful. do you guys know who?

Was there any chases Ferg???
Blood101
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.  - Page 6 Empty Re: Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.

Post  NekOtaku Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:45 am

Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.  - Page 6 Misfor11

Mine arrived Thursday evening in plenty of time to set up for the Lucky Cat museum opening! The MF Cats were very popular. Thanks so very much Ferg and Scott!!!

The museum will be open again the first weekend of December. Here is a somewhat shaky video I shot last night.
https://youtu.be/mVkow5o-Qh4

Last edited by NekOtaku on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : image fix)
NekOtaku
NekOtaku
Trench Warmer

http://www.crokittycats.com

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:58 am

thats seriously alot of cats lol
are they all yours?

top shelf mfc ftw!

this rocks
Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.  - Page 6 Screenshot_1-5

and whats this?
Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.  - Page 6 Screenshot_15

i just picked up this from roto to hold me over for the bb mfc's
although i doubt it will fill the void bounce
Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.  - Page 6 Screenshot_3-1
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:34 pm

NekOtaku wrote:Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.  - Page 6 Misfor11

Mine arrived Thursday evening in plenty of time to set up for the Lucky Cat museum opening! The MF Cats were very popular. Thanks so very much Ferg and Scott!!!

The museum will be open again the first weekend of December. Here is a somewhat shaky video I shot last night.
https://youtu.be/mVkow5o-Qh4

your museum is awesome !!! Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.  - Page 6 AddEmoticons0096

Cool
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  NekOtaku Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:38 pm

itsa_mia wrote:thats seriously alot of cats lol
are they all yours?

top shelf mfc ftw!

this rocks
Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.  - Page 6 Screenshot_1-5

and whats this?
Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.  - Page 6 Screenshot_15

i just picked up this from roto to hold me over for the bb mfc's
although i doubt it will fill the void bounce
Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.  - Page 6 Screenshot_3-1

Yep! All mine! The lamp is by Jimmie C, an artist known for his pinstriping work. The other is the cat-ified version of Medama Oyaji (Daddy Eyeball) from a manga/anime series called Ge Ge Ge no Kitaro. There is detailed info over on my website: www.manekinekomatsuri.com
Though I haven't updated that in a couple months!
NekOtaku
NekOtaku
Trench Warmer

http://www.crokittycats.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:13 pm

NekOtaku wrote:
Yep! All mine! The lamp is by Jimmie C, an artist known for his pinstriping work. The other is the cat-ified version of Medama Oyaji (Daddy Eyeball) from a manga/anime series called Ge Ge Ge no Kitaro. There is detailed info over on my website: www.manekinekomatsuri.com
Though I haven't updated that in a couple months!

I love sunguts' kitaro, been trying to find just the right sculpt for me.

I ran into a shop that had gazillions of them last time I was in tokyo, so much fun, but very pricey for my blood.

great exhibition, had a fun time looking at all the different types of cats you have.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:48 am

that is one serious collection!
i bet when u open again in dec youll be full of bb mfc's too
thanks for the info!
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  ezramyl Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:28 am

Wow! That must have taken forever to collect that many cats! Shocked
ezramyl
ezramyl
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  devito1195 Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:56 am

That is one hell of a collection!
devito1195
devito1195
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:43 am

happy thanksgiving!

Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.  - Page 6 Screenshot_1-6

ahhhh! bounce ahhhh!
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  MagnumManipulator Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:23 am

itsa_mia wrote:happy thanksgiving!

Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.  - Page 6 Screenshot_1-6

ahhhh! bounce ahhhh!
Congrats itsa! cheers cheers cheers

MagnumManipulator
MagnumManipulator
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  cripery Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:37 pm

ahhhh!

Just had my Black MFC delivered here in the UK! - Looks fantastic! - thanks Scott & Ferg. clap

Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.  - Page 6 Misfor10
cripery
cripery
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:45 pm

JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:45 pm

JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  zmigol Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:02 pm

Got mine today!

Wilkowski Infected Misfortune Cat. PAYMENT REQUESTS HAVE BEEN SENT.  - Page 6 8070832777_d6e47d47d0_z

Initially i was kinda bummed because i really wanted a black one, and it looks like everyone got the colour they wanted.

But it looks awesome and i'm really happy with it Cool
zmigol
zmigol
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:30 pm

MFC landed in south korea today, I got the green that I wanted (sorry about yours zmigol).

Obviously my favorite piece is the king jinx on my signature, but being a resin fiend as I am, this one takes spot number 2. Step aside strawberry stigmata.

Such a gorgeous piece, hot damn!
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CMB Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:08 pm

I got my Green a couple days ago as well, and it's amazing. I have a small setup of various vinyl and resin toys that are all Green, and this new kitty will be front and center!
CMB
CMB
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ezramyl Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:13 pm

Looks great Zmigol! I love the green, it looks like jade. Plus, it lights up much better than the black. Of course, they're both cool so it's a win/win.

ezramyl
ezramyl
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:28 pm

grats guys, those are looking real good! What a Face

MagnumManipulator wrote:
itsa_mia wrote:happy thanksgiving!

ahhhh! bounce ahhhh!
Congrats itsa! cheers cheers cheers

thanks, now another 3 or 4 days to find its way home....oh canada
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Ok so i see some of the international orders are showing up, anybody else still waiting on tracking?
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:33 am

My package arrived in France.
tomorrow can be at home, or weekend !!! bounce bounce blueGID bounce bounce
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:35 am

el i got tracking on sept 30th
cleared customs yesterday oct 8th
now just waiting on the post office, i figure 3 more days

usa to canada for me seems to be 2 weeks (sometimes 3) regardless of priority/express or the cheapest rate
japan to canada takes 2 days
figure that out

i dont think any have shown up in canada yet btw
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  el_payaso_loco Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:45 am

itsa_mia wrote:el i got tracking on sept 30th
cleared customs yesterday oct 8th
now just waiting on the post office, i figure 3 more days

usa to canada for me seems to be 2 weeks (sometimes 3) regardless of priority/express or the cheapest rate
japan to canada takes 2 days
figure that out

i dont think any have shown up in canada yet btw
thanks for the info man, just curious if everybody has recieved tracking or not, hate being clueless lol...ill just pm Ferg
el_payaso_loco
el_payaso_loco
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:52 pm

Mine arrived yesterday, I'm SOOOOOO happy with it. The green actually seems to glow and the resin feels so organic! MUCH MUCH thanksnto FERG for also making this a customs-free delivery so I didn't have to pay extra upon receiving it.
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  cripery Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:59 pm

JasperF wrote:MUCH MUCH thanksnto FERG for also making this a customs-free delivery so I didn't have to pay extra upon receiving it.

+1 Very Happy Very Happy
cripery
cripery
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next