COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted:Chipp - Halloween Skelsuit_DONE(sucess)

5 posters

Go down

Wanted:Chipp - Halloween Skelsuit_DONE(sucess) Empty Wanted:Chipp - Halloween Skelsuit_DONE(sucess)

Post  ianthegamer Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:11 pm

Got him. Thanks
Wanted:Chipp - Halloween Skelsuit_DONE(sucess) Chipp_-_Halloween_Skelsuit-Ferg-Chipp-Threezero-trampt-2607o

Last edited by ianthegamer on Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Wanted:Chipp - Halloween Skelsuit_DONE(sucess) Empty Re: Wanted:Chipp - Halloween Skelsuit_DONE(sucess)

Post  ianthegamer Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:12 pm

still looking. please help. if you see this one anywhere let me know
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Wanted:Chipp - Halloween Skelsuit_DONE(sucess) Empty Re: Wanted:Chipp - Halloween Skelsuit_DONE(sucess)

Post  ianthegamer Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:38 pm

still want
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:33 pm

Sorry to side step but do every single one of these have that ugly brown dis-coloring problem?
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:53 pm

no problem. you have a pic of what your talking about? If it happens naturally i wouldnt be too bummed
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:50 am

No unfortunately no pic, but the Squadt body on GIDs basically turn brownish in color, well the one that I had at least.
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:54 am

maybe its the die from the fabric seeping into the vinyl?
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:55 am

Ya most likely, so it has nothing to do w/ the GID aspect of the vinyl eh?
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:45 am

ill let you know when mine comes if it has the issue. is this something where ill need to take off the suit to see?
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:12 am

its this?

https://jamungo.forumotion.com/t3369-chipp-s003-clothing-question

or are u asking about gid arms in general?
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:44 pm

It happens to all the GID arms over time. I think they're made with a different kind of plastic.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:03 pm

ontheDL wrote:It happens to all the GID arms over time. I think they're made with a different kind of plastic.

Ya thats what I figured, kinda sucks. I'm pretty OCD when it comes to things and I always wanted a Skelsuit Chipp :/
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  JasperF Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:12 pm

ontheDL wrote:It happens to all the GID arms over time. I think they're made with a different kind of plastic.

Also on the GID NKD Nozzle? Or NKD Jack for that matter
JasperF
JasperF
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:37 pm

i would think those are different. honestly i think its the dye from from the fabric where as the NKD nozzle and jack have loose or white clothing. maybe the arms for GID is more absorbent?

UPDATE:
The one I got (VERY happy I got it) has the black as well. Looked at the foot and it has a little bit too. My guess is what ill stand by that the GID vinyl is more porous and maybe prone to sucking up the dye of its clothing.

Hence the black arms. Possibly once made at the factory the vinyl had little time to fully dry or heal and when the clothing was put on it was more prone to sucking up the dye from the skelisuit.

Still a great figure and if everyone has this issue I wouldn't really consider it a decrease in value at all
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:37 am

Ya, I purchased one not knowing it had that issue and then got it refunded. I guess I'll have to pass on GID figures due to this :/ I really wanted one too. I love Chipp!
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:35 am

man. glad i dont have severe ocd like that. i understand the need for your vinyl and figures to be perfect. when i buy neca figures i take 30 minutes at the least looking over each one making sure to pick the best one
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down