COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sale items from other forums and auctions

+42
matthewrd
devito1195
iron paw
XSuicide SquadX
chelito19soccer
quentdiggy
0khrana
dedicatedart
zmigol
Crunch
cheapass
colbert
kitkat54
JEEMAC
ezramyl
nnumber6
ianthegamer
ontheDL
funkin
nfcrockett
chiprender
Spaztrick
redwood510
niskio
MagnumManipulator
moodydoom
sirbeanward
ROACHSHACK138
jorester
Easily_Amused
JasperF
blindboxx2334
jmiller805
mazdevilz
Vince
eldoobya
itsa_mia
CankleBreaker
drjenkins
el_payaso_loco
ilovefreestufftoo
Gatiio
46 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Sale items from other forums and auctions - Page 13 Empty Re: Sale items from other forums and auctions

Post  ontheDL Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:05 pm

Thanks for that link! I've been wanting one and I couldn't pass it up for that price. Used coupon code NEW10OFF for 10% off too.

$33.78 shipped, can't beat that.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Sale items from other forums and auctions - Page 13 Empty Re: Sale items from other forums and auctions

Post  ontheDL Thu May 09, 2013 6:04 pm

My sqube JUST shipped from tenacious. 11 days after I ordered.

Rotofugi.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Thu May 09, 2013 10:39 pm

Oh shit sry to hear
Ive never ordered from there
Just saw a cheap price
Suspect
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  redwood510 Mon May 13, 2013 4:01 am

There's a 9 inch black and red mfc on eBay for like 90
redwood510
redwood510
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Mon May 13, 2013 5:58 am

last year i was ready to drop over 300
but nobody would sell to me
luckily they found some under the stairs
someone should get that Twisted Evil
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Mon May 13, 2013 6:06 am

That's pretty much retail. Someone jump on that.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Mon May 13, 2013 6:37 am

ontheDL wrote:That's pretty much retail. Someone jump on that.

where?
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Mon May 13, 2013 8:22 am

eBay. It just sold though.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Mon May 13, 2013 8:25 am

ontheDL wrote:eBay. It just sold though.

That sucks my friend was looking for a 9" MFC
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Mon May 13, 2013 11:33 pm

ilovefreestufftoo wrote:
ontheDL wrote:eBay. It just sold though.

That sucks my friend was looking for a 9" MFC

Those are getting rarer and rarer. I scored both of mine off a boardie for dirt cheap. We need more on that size.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Wed May 15, 2013 8:46 am

chipp 515
that was an exciting 10 seconds lol
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  chelito19soccer Wed May 15, 2013 8:48 am

holy shnaps 515 bucks wow
chelito19soccer
chelito19soccer
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Wed May 15, 2013 9:42 am

hey guys. Someone Snubbed me in a sense when I posted the auction and someone called me out / tried to call me out here.
That auction was mine. Just to be perfectly clear so people (the two I feel were vocal about it...not to mention they were the only ones/probably the same person) dont start calling me a flipper. My dad is having issues and is racking up medical bills. He is legally blind at this point and doesnt work so I had to sell things that I would never normally do. That is the main reason why that chipp went to ebay. I have helped MANY people out in the past and have sold items at low prices/reasonable prices here and just want to apologize as I know people shun ebay and im sure a fe considered it flipping.

I felt I needed to address this cause i know there will be others trying to figure out who sold it and call them a flipper. If you still feel im a flipper thats your issue but when it comes to family i did what i could to help and if it means put something on ebay thats what ill do. I actually have to fly out to Missouri tomorrow for my grandfathers funeral who passed yesterday but i PROMISE I will find something to raffle off here on the boards as a thank you and sort of an amends to having to put things up on ebay and not coming here and hooking you all up.

So if that auction offended anyone or any of the others I had to put up im sorry. Im still dealing with the costs to help my dad out but Wish to apologize to FERG, KIRBY,ROTO,and CAD if they felt it being on ebay was wrong. Im VERY thankful for being able to build a squadt and own it and sad to see it go but dont mind as much knowing it will help out my pops.

I will try and come up with a thankyou raffle when I get back. I had no idea that auction would go so high so if the person who won it s on the boards or for those who bid on it thank you soooo much. It will def help.

Sorry for this ong winded post
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Wed May 15, 2013 9:48 am

Sorry to hear about all the roughshits, but I probably wouldn't have admitted that.
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Takemaru Wed May 15, 2013 9:51 am

This is an unawesome shit... Condolences for your grand father and sorry for your father illness. When it comes to family, things are different.

Hang on dude ++
Takemaru
Takemaru
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  jpeso18k Wed May 15, 2013 10:02 am

@iangamer dude its yours to sell, pay no mind to whoever thinks otherwise...and sorry for you loss.
jpeso18k
jpeso18k
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Wed May 15, 2013 10:03 am

Takemaru wrote:This is an unawesome shit... Condolences for your grand father and sorry for your father illness. When it comes to family, things are different.

Hang on dude ++
thanks man.
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  ianthegamer Wed May 15, 2013 10:05 am

jpeso18k wrote:@iangamer dude its yours to sell, pay no mind to whoever thinks otherwise...and sorry for you loss.
Thanks all around to everyone. Will be back on here in a week after I get back. Everyone take care and be sure to call your family or hit them up on facebook with some love.
ianthegamer
ianthegamer
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker Wed May 15, 2013 7:01 pm

Bummer to hear dude, but when push comes to shove you gotta do WHATEVER it takes man, regardless of what others may think. Condolences to your family.
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovefreestufftoo Wed May 15, 2013 7:11 pm

Ian,

You don't owe us anything. Sorry to hear about your Grandpa and I hope things with your dad get better.
ilovefreestufftoo
ilovefreestufftoo
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 15, 2013 7:16 pm

@iangamer: so sorry to hear of your loss!!

There is nothing wrong with selling things on ebay as long as you don't demand a high price (i.e. high initial bid, BIN, or reserve price, etc). Your auction let the buyers truely decide the final price. That is not flipping IMO. Sucks that you had to let your Assembly items go but family is far more important.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Teimaru Wed May 15, 2013 8:53 pm

I'm really sorry for your loss mate, hang on !
Teimaru
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Wed May 15, 2013 9:25 pm

And this is why I feel secondary markets should not be mentioned in the forum or kept at a very minimum.

Ian, my thoughts go to you and your family. Life is a trying event and it is up to us to make the most of it, no matter what has to be done. I commend you for looking after what matters, your family.

I feel that sometimes we forget that behind the users there are real people with real lives and problems similar to ours. We tend to forget that and with that, out the window goes our humanity. We are a community, guys.

I dont involve myself much in these threads because it irks me, it makes me annoyed and unpleasant, and because of that I avoid it. Witch burning and going after others is a bit unhealthy and it only serves to hurt this hobby even more and the people involved.

I could not care less what people do with their toys and where they dump them. As long as it is not here, and if it is, that it is fair, then everything is ok by me.

Nobody should feel that they have to come and explain themselves to us, here, on an open forum. I hold or owe no explanations to any of you, and I would expect you to be the same with me. I approach all of you with kindness and expect at least the same back from you, and while I've made mistakes, I feel that I have mended my way where I have been disrespectful. It is in that exchange, that one makes friends and relationships. And prying like this at others actions only makes things harder, it only makes us lose trust.

Im telling you, peeps, keep that eBay talk out of here.

Chip last week and now Ian, before you know it, everyone is going to leave because theyre getting flamed for selling the things the own and for which they have paid money.

We are here to talk about CAD, let's do that and enjoy the party.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Wed May 15, 2013 10:09 pm

im sry for your loss ian
idk why u felt the need to explain anything tbh

why raffle?
its done

next! bounce
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  dedicatedart Thu May 16, 2013 1:18 am

Gatiio wrote:And this is why I feel secondary markets should not be mentioned in the forum or kept at a very minimum.

Ian, my thoughts go to you and your family. Life is a trying event and it is up to us to make the most of it, no matter what has to be done. I commend you for looking after what matters, your family.

I feel that sometimes we forget that behind the users there are real people with real lives and problems similar to ours. We tend to forget that and with that, out the window goes our humanity. We are a community, guys.

I dont involve myself much in these threads because it irks me, it makes me annoyed and unpleasant, and because of that I avoid it. Witch burning and going after others is a bit unhealthy and it only serves to hurt this hobby even more and the people involved.

I could not care less what people do with their toys and where they dump them. As long as it is not here, and if it is, that it is fair, then everything is ok by me.

Nobody should feel that they have to come and explain themselves to us, here, on an open forum. I hold or owe no explanations to any of you, and I would expect you to be the same with me. I approach all of you with kindness and expect at least the same back from you, and while I've made mistakes, I feel that I have mended my way where I have been disrespectful. It is in that exchange, that one makes friends and relationships. And prying like this at others actions only makes things harder, it only makes us lose trust.

Im telling you, peeps, keep that eBay talk out of here.

Chip last week and now Ian, before you know it, everyone is going to leave because theyre getting flamed for selling the things the own and for which they have paid money.

We are here to talk about CAD, let's do that and enjoy the party.

Well said !! Seems every ones been busting every ones nuts on what they do with there toys even if its done here on the board and not the bay . Can't we all get along :-) btw sorry for your issues gamer
dedicatedart
dedicatedart
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next