COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAD's Behind the username: Meet & Greet

+36
mazdevilz
itsa_mia
Rambo84
ilovefreestufftoo
Kidglasgow
battymatt
Messatsu
SecurityGeek
AngieP
JuanMazuera
Reks36
kittenpixe
LonerStoner
Digg
Finnrcw
popsH2O
CMB
Teimaru
Gatiio
dedicatedart
vinyl_addict
el_payaso_loco
Geescube
devito1195
kuhwinters
Swordfish
Goddamnanalog
patrick40
JasperF
Colossus of Destiny
edstuff
sistersgrimm
Rivet
quentdiggy
CankleBreaker
ROACHSHACK138
40 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

CAD's Behind the username: Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty Re: CAD's Behind the username: Meet & Greet

Post  Swordfish Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:40 pm

Welcome aboard dude!
Swordfish
Swordfish
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

CAD's Behind the username: Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty Re: CAD's Behind the username: Meet & Greet

Post  popsH2O Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:42 pm

Swordfish wrote:Welcome aboard dude!

Thanks bud
popsH2O
popsH2O

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick40 Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:07 am

welcome to the madness  Very Happy 
patrick40
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Finnrcw Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:48 am

My name's Finn, I like Doctor Who, art, skulls and gas masks. I first started collecting squadts when I got the kidrobot I am plastic too book, I saw the squadts in the book and thought they were the coolest things ever made. I have 6 squadts at the moment, some I've purchased on online stores, others from ebay. I chose the name Finnrcw because it's the name I use on all the online forums I'm a part of, it's just my first name then the initials of my middle and last names(Finnw was already taken  Sad ). My goal is to collect a squadt of every type, so far I have a gassed a jack a chip a fr0g a nozzle and an ooze. I'm happy to be joining this community. Very Happy 
Finnrcw
Finnrcw
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  ROACHSHACK138 Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:45 am

Welcome, Finn! Glad to have ya cheers

CAD's Behind the username: Meet & Greet - Page 3 Finn-n-jake
ROACHSHACK138
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Teimaru Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:17 pm

Welsome guys, and enjoy  Wink 
Teimaru
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Digg Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:36 pm

Welcome everyone. I see Finn just joined. My name is Jake (coincidence?). I've been collecting for about 3-4 years now. I'm into collecting a variety of stuff. My love for Young gohsts and misfortune cats brought me here. I hope to make some new friends and talk some toys. Thanks.
Digg
Digg

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:54 pm

Giddy up dude, welcome to hell!!!!!!
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  ROACHSHACK138 Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:39 pm

Digg wrote:Welcome everyone. I see Finn just joined. My name is Jake (coincidence?). I've been collecting for about 3-4 years now. I'm into collecting a variety of stuff. My love for Young gohsts and misfortune cats brought me here. I hope to make some new friends and talk some toys. Thanks.

Glad to have you, Jake. cheers
ROACHSHACK138
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Teimaru Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:54 pm

Welcome Wink
Teimaru
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  kittenpixe Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:46 am

Hi boys and girls! I love this thread. A+!

I'm Cat, 28 year old pink haired makeup artist that bleeds glitter and rainbows. I enjoy long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners, and bathing in the blood of my enemies (it's how I keep myself looking young).

Started collecting labbits back in 2009 (holy shit thats a long time), and never looked back. Proud to say I have never let a dunny touch my collection, ever. As far as I know, I have one of the most complete mini labbit sets to date, including the metal sets from Fully Visual, the Cubano, and the gold from S1. I think I've bragged about this on here before. Probably.

I love all things cute, with a hint of badassery. I'm here for the Misfortune Cats, always. I am obsessed.

Name came from...being 12, and making up a screenname that stuck with me! Not too exciting.

My sweet tooth can put yours to shame.

...I think those are the important facts.
kittenpixe
kittenpixe
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Reks36 Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:59 am

Hello Lady's and Gent's.....Making it short and sweet

Real name is Max been collecting Squadt's for three months  lol! got seven so far

Reks was the name I wrote on wall's when I was younger, 36 is for my love for The Wu-Tang Clan, R.I.P O.D.B

Favorite's would probably be Gassed & Nozzel, Gas masks are bad ass

Nice to meet ya'll
Reks36
Reks36
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Swordfish Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:10 pm

I'm loving this thread more and more! Keep em coming guys
Swordfish
Swordfish
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick40 Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:39 pm

Welcome to the madness Max  Very Happy 
patrick40
patrick40
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  JuanMazuera Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:19 am

Hello CAD Family!
Great thread this one!

I'm Juan Pablo Mazuera, I'm 27 years old (28 in a couple of months), I live In Colombia South America.
I'm a photographer, Graphic Designer, and for the last 4 years I got in to the iOS developer world. I have a couple of apps on the AppStore for sale for the iPhone and iPad (I won't put the names right now to avoid "advertising"  Wink  but you can check out my name on the AppStore). I'm also a tech-geek and well I'm not so far of that! I keep programming, shooting my camera and photoshopping.  Very Happy 

A few years ago, in late 2011 I went to a local store and bought a 2.5 inch monger vinyl from kozik, from there i've been emptying my wallet in toys!  Razz 
I like to collect Fools paradise, Chueh, Kozik, and most lately Scott Wilkowski figures. I fell in love with resin! I fell in Love with Scott's work. Now I'm more focused in his work and in Fool's Paradise's Keikos. I have a whole gang of keikos Wink
I was ultra late to the party due to my location but now I'm in and I won't go back! What a Face 

I joined CAD a couple years ago was a long time lurker now I'm more active over here. Wink
I'm also a member on KR Forums with the same name.
My username is pretty much easy to explain. My first name and my last name. I have a middle name but that would make the username too long  Shocked 

Best for all of you!
Cheers
JuanMazuera
JuanMazuera
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  ROACHSHACK138 Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:49 am

A big ass welcome to Cat, Max, and Juan! cheers

ROACHSHACK138
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  AngieP Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Guess I should add myself to this list of awesome.

I'm Angie, a Canadian artist who has been in the fine-art scene for over 20 years now, and only in the last couple discovered this wierd and wonderful world of designer toys and low-brow art. I've always painted a bit differently/illustrative than a lot of my fine-artsy peers, but when I discovered these new avenues of creativity something clicked, and I felt instantly at home.

I haven't been the most productive the last year or so- my body has had more issues that I thought it would... sometimes getting old sucks, don't do it if you can manage... but I love all the ideas/plans I have in the works and hope with the increase in temperatures and sunshine, an increase in art will follow.

What drew me to this place first were the Young Gohsts... they are still my favorite of all Ferg's creations, and I am slowly and carefully growing my wee collection of the buggers. I only have a few squadts, damn if that little belly doesn't turn my crank- but think I'll brobably just stick with the Gohsts there too- might as well go with what you like. Other than Squadts... well, I'm a Grody Shogun/lulubell fan, and find myself increasingly drawn to jackalopes, including making 6 of them out of those irresistable Siccaluna bunnies... I'm totally addicted to them!

CAD's Behind the username: Meet & Greet - Page 3 IMG_3709_large

I am working on a custom Squadt that is still mostly a drawing/design... but I've got some screws drilled into his head already, and will be antlering him up tomorrow... pics to follow.

So, for now... that be me.

peace and luv
Angie-baby
AngieP
AngieP
CAD Grunt

http://www.angellapowell.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CankleBreaker Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:29 pm

Welcome welcome Juan & Angie!
CankleBreaker
CankleBreaker
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  JuanMazuera Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:26 am

Thanks for the welcome!
It's nice to be part of the CAD family!
 afro 
JuanMazuera
JuanMazuera
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Teimaru Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:25 am

Welcome on board , have a nice (and looooonnnnng) trip  cheers 
Teimaru
Teimaru
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatiio Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:58 pm

Welcome, guys.
Gatiio
Gatiio
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.oscar-gonzalezdiaz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SecurityGeek Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:30 am

Getting into the spirit of things, hi, I'm KC, and I'm a completist.

I'm an old guy (49 next week), and I've collected toys of some type for over 30 years.  From GI Joes (the real ones, not the little ones) and Major Matt Mason to Spawn figures to, yes, even Dunnies for a time, I've bought and sold a literal ton of stuff over the years.  Brad Digital's Little Brooklyn dogs got me into designer toys, and I went nuts when I first saw the Blow Up Dolls series 1 at my local comic shop.  I was fortunate enough to be a BUDscriber some time back, so I managed to pick up almost all of the BUDs and NADEs over a few years.  My focus now is mostly on originals and one-off pieces, but I still enjoy the occasional blind box.

I live in a suburb of Dallas (Little Elm), and while Texas is sometimes a bit "red state" for my Libertarian/secular humanist tastes, it does offer me the opportunity to indulge my other collecting passion - antique military firearms. The current collection runs the gamut from a British Brown Bess that saw duty in the War of 1812 to my dad's Korean War 1911.  In my younger days I participated in a variety of pistol competitions (IPSC mostly, and some PPC).  My wife of 24 years shoots as well, and is just starting to collect art/toys.

The handle is fairly lacking in imagination - I'm a total geek in a number of areas, and I've worked in information security, forensic investigation and electronic litigation support for the past 27 years - thus, SecurityGeek.
SecurityGeek
SecurityGeek
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Messatsu Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:44 am

Hello, my name is Rowan and I'm an admirer of all kinds of art. I like to paint, draw, tattoo, whatever... A couple years ago my brother gave me a smorkin turd to mount on the fender of my motorcycle. I've been really interested in creating resin art and that Wilkowski guy is very inspiring.

The name Messatsu comes from a super move by Akuma from street fighter. Pronounced "mae-sats" means destruction/annihilation. Always been a SF fan and would like to one day make a fan film.

Messatsu
Messatsu
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  ROACHSHACK138 Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:13 am

Messatsu wrote:Hello, my name is Rowan and I'm an admirer of all kinds of art. I like to paint, draw, tattoo, whatever... A couple years ago my brother gave me a smorkin turd to mount on the fender of my motorcycle. I've been really interested in creating resin art and that Wilkowski guy is very inspiring.

The name Messatsu comes from a super move by Akuma from street fighter. Pronounced "mae-sats" means destruction/annihilation. Always been a SF fan and would like to one day make a fan film.

I'll counter that with a Shoryuken! lol!

Welcome to CAD, man. cheers
ROACHSHACK138
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  battymatt Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:48 am

Hey names Matt ive been collecting about 4 days now and i own 3 Squadts Very Happy 

I think Germ is my fav but hey they are all pretty awesome.

Still trying to learn so i will try to keep the newb questions to a minimum.

ps. thank you to my secret board friend for making me join and doing my "dirty leg work"
battymatt
battymatt
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next