COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LAUNCH PARTY

+62
chiprender
Crunch
Vince
itsa_mia
Marleybone
el_payaso_loco
Gatiio
MagnumManipulator
LonerStoner
DROBOT
nvs03lex
sirhcnat
Crow
Cannonbawl
Sin_black
Kristofer
Robotictony
BRiZL
RallyeX
zandar
gua_ping
konfucious
ADDEccentric
doc18
ofwolfandman
riddlped
Chef Ferrari
mbarney
ezramyl
BakerTheZombie
DunkMax
voltimetro
Nocash138
unsungzero
SecurityGeek
benswift
Josh
antonin
wpaarts
cheapass
BigC
doug
Assburrito!
Buellster
bck2sqr1
eldoobya
highjack
fender
ontheDL
dreamattack27
CumSquadts
jaysea420
EL PADRINO
jorester
Quiz
whacko
colbert
Mendez
linkwood
Colossus of Destiny
DannyCassette
Admin
66 posters

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

LAUNCH PARTY - Page 27 Empty Re: LAUNCH PARTY

Post  riddlped Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:43 pm

most toys seem to cost me right around 8 to 9 to ship it priority mail.
riddlped
riddlped
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:51 pm

riddlped wrote:most toys seem to cost me right around 8 to 9 to ship it priority mail.

i would imagine the shipping charges are a lot more going to anywhere, if you are shipping from clown town.
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  riddlped Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:03 pm

EL PADRINO wrote:
riddlped wrote:most toys seem to cost me right around 8 to 9 to ship it priority mail.

i would imagine the shipping charges are a lot more going to anywhere, if you are shipping from clown town.

o yeah man its like $40.00 for shipping from clown town very far away like on thew other side of the universe lol.
riddlped
riddlped
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:11 pm

EL PADRINO wrote:

actually priority shipping for squadts is more like 6 or 7, sometime $8.70 depending where you ship to and from.

The one I just sent to you was US$4.99 for USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day service with tracking.
I have sent similar size/weight boxes all across the country for the same price.

It costs more to ship internationally or to Hawaii/Alaska, but anywhere in the Continental US should cost you about $5.
If it costs more you are picking the wrong service or getting ripped off. Don't use flat rate unless you are shipping something that weighs more than 10 lbs, and if at all possible buy your postage online.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  riddlped Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:13 pm

im not really a big fan of international shipping if its a small item i dont usually mind but the big items are such a pain in the ass. gotta fill out a long ass form and it cost alot usually. sometimes though ill be a nice guy and do it for people though if they really want what i am selling.
riddlped
riddlped
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:14 pm

whacko wrote:
EL PADRINO wrote:

actually priority shipping for squadts is more like 6 or 7, sometime $8.70 depending where you ship to and from.

The one I just sent to you was US$4.99 for USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day service with tracking.
I have sent similar size/weight boxes all across the country for the same price.

It costs more to ship internationally or to Hawaii/Alaska, but anywhere in the Continental US should cost you about $5.
If it costs more you are picking the wrong service or getting ripped off. Don't use flat rate unless you are shipping something that weighs more than 10 lbs, and if at all possible buy your postage online.

thats mass to ny. try shipping to tx or cali from the east coast, minimum on a 2lb package is 7.60, or 8.70/
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  riddlped Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:15 pm

most expensive package i think i have shipped was like $45.00 to the uk but the box had a weight of like 8 pounds just glad it was not to like china or some crap like that....
riddlped
riddlped
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:34 pm

EL PADRINO wrote:
whacko wrote:
EL PADRINO wrote:

thats mass to ny. try shipping to tx or cali from the east coast, minimum on a 2lb package is 7.60, or 8.70/

Read my post more carefully.
Like I said, I have shipped similar sized boxes (12x12x8 with a 2lb weight in this case) all over the Continental United States via USPS Priority for about $5. It costs more to Canada (about $15) and the cost to other countries varies even more. If you are paying more than $5 you are doing it wrong. USPS Priority costs do not really vary inside of the Continental United states based on distance unless the package is oddly sized or heavy.

Incidentally the most expensive thing I have shipped in the last year or so was US$35 to the Phillipines for a 1lb Transformers toy I was selling for $15.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:14 pm

I dunno about all that. I owed a friend and ordered an extra of each of the last two squadts for him. I just sent them out. I taped the regular squadts boxes together, just like they get shipped to us. I'm in Cali and he's in a Major U.S. City in the middle of the country. It was around $15 to ship it to him. I don't know what I could have done differently to ship it via U.S. priority for a cheaper price.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:26 pm

Buy your shipping label online.

I never go to the post office either. Every time I do I get ripped off by all kinds of sudden fees and such that don't match up either to the prices on the wall, or what their own website says X service should cost. I ship everything I send out with an label I print from the USPS website and then either drop the package off at a box or leave it on my porch for the mailman to take when he drops of my mail. You can order free packing boxes from the USPS website along with all kinds of other stuff (international labels, stickers whatever) and they get delivered to your house with your mail for free as well.

I have shipped from MA where I live to California several times.
Using US Priority 2-3 day (not Flat Rate) costs me the same amount as it would to ship to the other side of the town I live in.

Big C, did you use Flat Rate shipping? Everytime I have no choice but to go to the post office thats the service they try to make me choose, a lot of times they don't even ask.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:48 pm

whacko wrote:Buy your shipping label online.

I never go to the post office either. Every time I do I get ripped off by all kinds of sudden fees and such that don't match up either to the prices on the wall, or what their own website says X service should cost. I ship everything I send out with an label I print from the USPS website and then either drop the package off at a box or leave it on my porch for the mailman to take when he drops of my mail. You can order free packing boxes from the USPS website along with all kinds of other stuff (international labels, stickers whatever) and they get delivered to your house with your mail for free as well.

Using US Priority 2-3 day (not Flat Rate) costs me the same amount as it would to ship to the other side of the town I live in.

Big C, did you use Flat Rate shipping? Everytime I have no choice but to go to the post office thats the service they try to make me choose, a lot of times they don't even ask.

did i have been shipping things for a long time 9+years. theres no way to ship a 2lb package from ny to cali for $5. impossible.
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristofer Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:02 am

Sounds great. Now ship me a Gassed 02;)
Kristofer
Kristofer
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:53 am

whacko wrote:Buy your shipping label online.

Don't think so, but can't be sure.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:50 pm

I've sent a Squadt priority (no extras and no flatrate) to NYC and it cost $8.70. Still got the reciept.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sin_black Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:02 pm

Btw have anyone of you guys received Gassed 2 after it was reported that some has gotten them? I still see no sign of it yet.
Sin_black
Sin_black
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:06 pm

Robotictony wrote:PLAYGE in the west coast CA wooooo my first squadt ever Smile Very Happy Surprised

Yeah, can you confirm that you're talking about gassed002? You got me all excited.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristofer Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:13 pm

Many ppl have received theirs.

I have some photos from our board friend BRiZl. But I don't know if he wants me to show them so i let him show them himself.

He looks great!

And BTW... I found myself a Gassed s2 for a reasonable prize!!! Complete at last!Very Happy
Kristofer
Kristofer
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sin_black Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:17 pm

Kristofer wrote:Many ppl have received theirs.

I have some photos from our board friend BRiZl. But I don't know if he wants me to show them so i let him show them himself.

He looks great!

And BTW... I found myself a Gassed s2 for a reasonable prize!!! Complete at last!Very Happy

Why mine is still not here yet affraid I am getting all worried. My Gassed 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And good for you Kristofer!You got what you want!
Sin_black
Sin_black
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Cannonbawl Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:58 pm

Sin_black wrote:Btw have anyone of you guys received Gassed 2 after it was reported that some has gotten them? I still see no sign of it yet.

Nothing here in Chicago....Where are the people that have gotten them already?
Cannonbawl
Cannonbawl
Trench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:03 am

Got my Gassed 002 in Phoenix AZ just now! Wh00p! cheers
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:07 am

Mendez wrote:Got my Gassed 002 in Phoenix AZ just now! Wh00p! cheers

Hey, Mendez and I got ours on the same day for once. We're probably only a few miles apart and there always seems to be a one day delay for one of us.
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 am

Colossus of Destiny wrote:

Hey, Mendez and I got ours on the same day for once. We're probably only a few miles apart and there always seems to be a one day delay for one of us.

Nice one! Let me know what else you collect and stuff. If you decide to sell any vinyl hit me up for possible local meet ups. Basketball
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:23 am

I hope to receive mine tomorrow; Twisted Evil

Cool
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristofer Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:28 am

wohoo! GZ guys! Now gimme some sweet photos I can drool over;)
Kristofer
Kristofer
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:12 am

Kristofer wrote:wohoo! GZ guys! Now gimme some sweet photos I can drool over;)

ok

These guys are a rough bunch
LAUNCH PARTY - Page 27 Squadts091509
LAUNCH PARTY - Page 27 Gassedout
LAUNCH PARTY - Page 27 Gassedout2
LAUNCH PARTY - Page 27 Gaspipe
LAUNCH PARTY - Page 27 Gas002
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down