COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Squadt's Wanted!

4 posters

Go down

Squadt's Wanted! Empty Squadt's Wanted!

Post  Nocash138 Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:50 am

I am lookin for any squadts you got fella's. I have a black anarchy kozik 8" nade for sale or trade plus assorted buds from s1 and 2 plus some early botm's. Help this girl out guys! Tanx. Sad
Nocash138
Nocash138
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Squadt's Wanted! Empty Re: Squadt's Wanted!

Post  Quiz Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:06 am

best of luck - there have not been to many for sale - try the KR boards - I saw some for sale there.
Quiz
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:14 am

Technically this should have been posted in the "Wanted" forum, since you want to buy something and you are selling nothing.

Good Luck on your hunt though. If you don't mind paying a mark up I have seen the last set released (Chipp & Jack Squadt) selling individually for as low as $125 each. kinda expensive but you might be able to talk people down a bit. If you are looking for a Gohst or Nozzel you are probably out of luck at this point. Those two don't come up very often, and when they do they tend to be a bit more expensive. You might be able to get a Gassed for average flipper rates tho (around $130).

If you don't absolutely need the previous Squadts, you might wait a few weeks until the next release, which is a S2 White Nozzel with Blue eyes, a rocket launcher & a chrome gun.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Assburrito! Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:41 am

The first Nozzel is up for sale on the KR boards. Check the sales threads, if I remember right, it's stated in the subject of the thread. The guy is asking $189. You might be able to talk'em down a bit, but probably not much.
Assburrito!
Assburrito!
CAD Too Buku

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joerosedesign

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down