COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamungo Squadt Midnight Jack S2 GID

+2
BigC
melting
6 posters

Go down

Jamungo Squadt Midnight Jack S2 GID Empty Jamungo Squadt Midnight Jack S2 GID

Post  melting Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:13 am

**taken off the market for now** maybe relist it after the holidays**

Last edited by melting on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
melting
melting
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Jamungo Squadt Midnight Jack S2 GID Empty Re: Jamungo Squadt Midnight Jack S2 GID

Post  melting Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:45 pm

No one interested? Hate to have to sell this on the Evil Empire.
melting
melting
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Jamungo Squadt Midnight Jack S2 GID Empty Re: Jamungo Squadt Midnight Jack S2 GID

Post  BigC Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:57 pm

melting wrote:No one interested? Hate to have to sell this on the Evil Empire.

good luck man. I would buy it off you for $100 shipped, but that's the highest I'll go. If nothing happens and evilbay doesn't work, or if you don't want to mess with all of that, let me know.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  melting Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:08 pm

BigC wrote:
melting wrote:No one interested? Hate to have to sell this on the Evil Empire.

good luck man. I would buy it off you for $100 shipped, but that's the highest I'll go. If nothing happens and evilbay doesn't work, or if you don't want to mess with all of that, let me know.

Thanks for the offer I may just keep it, and try to find some cash elsewhere. I really did not want to sell it anyway.

That being said I will leave this up til this weekend.
melting
melting
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:14 am

If you hang on to it until another Squadt gets released, you are going to get more money for it. The buzz has died down since October. New releases get everyone going again. Just my 2 cents. Smile
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  melting Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:32 pm

dreamattack27 wrote:If you hang on to it until another Squadt gets released, you are going to get more money for it. The buzz has died down since October. New releases get everyone going again. Just my 2 cents. Smile

Probably a good idea.
melting
melting
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:58 pm

I have seen priced dropping quite steeply for the Squadts in recent months.

Christmas time is always a bad time to try to sell extra toys and such, since people are more thinking about pooling their money to get gifts for others instead of for themselves. Also Vinyl collectable toys just seems mainly like one of those "gifts you give yourself" I mean, I don'[t expect any of my family to buy me Vinyl (but I am hoping my girlfriend will get me a Beaterman Crappy Cat).

Hell I wouldn't want to try explaining the nuances of Vinyl to my mom...
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:59 pm

whacko wrote:I have seen priced dropping quite steeply for the Squadts in recent months.

Christmas time is always a bad time to try to sell extra toys and such, since people are more thinking about pooling their money to get gifts for others instead of for themselves. Also Vinyl collectable toys just seems mainly like one of those "gifts you give yourself" I mean, I don'[t expect any of my family to buy me Vinyl (but I am hoping my girlfriend will get me a Beaterman Crappy Cat).

Hey mom, I want set of blow up dolls for Xmas.

Mom: A set, isn't one good enough?
Dad: Why don't I just buy you a hooker?
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  melting Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:12 pm

All you good girls and boys that get cold hard cash for Christmas. Hit me up for this squadt after the holidays. santa
melting
melting
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:22 pm

BigC wrote:
whacko wrote:I have seen priced dropping quite steeply for the Squadts in recent months.

Hey mom, I want set of blow up dolls for Xmas.

Mom: A set, isn't one good enough?
Dad: Why don't I just buy you a hooker?

Very Happy
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  KyleBlecha Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:32 pm

if i may i would like to buy as long as it stays under $200 US. my son is absolutly wild for these toys, and i wont be able to buy him a PlayStation3 this Christmas. i hope not to spend too much im on a budget, but i would realy love to reach an agreement with you.
KyleBlecha
KyleBlecha

Back to top Go down

Post  melting Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:54 pm

KyleBlecha wrote:if i may i would like to buy as long as it stays under $200 US. my son is absolutly wild for these toys, and i wont be able to buy him a PlayStation3 this Christmas. i hope not to spend too much im on a budget, but i would realy love to reach an agreement with you.

Did you get my PM?
melting
melting
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down