COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Sale: Squadt s1 Nozzel, S1 Gohst and S1 Gassed and Misfortune cat [b]Some Reductions[/b]

+9
EL PADRINO
DannyCassette
Quiz
Admin
wpaarts
84tigers
whacko
nyhousekid
Buellster
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

For Sale: Squadt  s1 Nozzel,  S1 Gohst and S1 Gassed and Misfortune cat [b]Some Reductions[/b] Empty For Sale: Squadt s1 Nozzel, S1 Gohst and S1 Gassed and Misfortune cat [b]Some Reductions[/b]

Post  Buellster Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:52 pm

Gone

Last edited by Buellster on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 6 times in total
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

For Sale: Squadt  s1 Nozzel,  S1 Gohst and S1 Gassed and Misfortune cat [b]Some Reductions[/b] Empty Re: For Sale: Squadt s1 Nozzel, S1 Gohst and S1 Gassed and Misfortune cat [b]Some Reductions[/b]

Post  Buellster Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:49 am

GOHST S1 -SOLD
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

For Sale: Squadt  s1 Nozzel,  S1 Gohst and S1 Gassed and Misfortune cat [b]Some Reductions[/b] Empty Re: For Sale: Squadt s1 Nozzel, S1 Gohst and S1 Gassed and Misfortune cat [b]Some Reductions[/b]

Post  nyhousekid Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:02 am

WHY IS THIS NOZZEL STILL SITTING HERE
nyhousekid
nyhousekid
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:04 am

Good price on the Nozzel, especially including shipping from the UK.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Buellster Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:17 pm

MORE ADDED
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  84tigers Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:26 pm

if you ever decide to split up the skllbud set... i would love to buy 1.1 and/or 1.2 Exclamation

dibs!
84tigers
84tigers
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.84tigers.net

Back to top Go down

Post  wpaarts Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:05 am

Yo Buellster!
Got any Squbes for sale Question
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:59 am

im tempted to score that nozzel.
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Quiz Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:25 am

wow - chrome rob jones Shocked
Quiz
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  DannyCassette Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:33 am

Don't none of you frackin nerds touch that Blue Blackout..... ITSSS MINE. Laughing
DannyCassette
DannyCassette
CAD Special Forces

http://www.minicassettetees.com

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:54 am

Admin wrote:im tempted to score that nozzel.

Dude you have this weird obsession with buying back your toys...
in 20 years everything Jamungo ever made will reside in Ferg's furniture-less house where he will sit sweating naked on the floor and rock back and forth while looking at the toys piled high around him.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:48 am

whacko wrote:

in 20 years everything Jamungo ever made will reside in Ferg's furniture-less house where he will sit sweating naked on the floor and rock back and forth while looking at the toys piled high around him.

lolz what the fuck are you talking about?, i have never bought back a single toy. ive traded for stuff that for whatever reason i didn't have dupes of.
Admin
Admin
FERG

http://www.jamungo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:59 am

What a Face
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:53 pm

Admin wrote:
whacko wrote:

lolz what the fuck are you talking about?, i have never bought back a single toy. ive traded for stuff that for whatever reason i didn't have dupes of.

Yes I remember, you trade shiny chrome for Squadts.
But eventually you will run our of shiny chrome, and that when you'll start turning tricks to feed you addiction. You are obsessed Smile
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Buellster Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:14 pm

come on peeps, give into temptation...you know you what to Twisted Evil
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:56 pm

i don't think it is clearly stated that you are selling the Blue Kuhn, not just some GID Kuhn, I know its obvious to most of us because of the price, but others may not pick that up.
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Buellster wrote:come on peeps, give into temptation...you know you what to Twisted Evil

Man I really want that 3" Mummy, I just cant swing that kind of price right now though Sad
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Buellster Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:40 pm

colbert wrote:i don't think it is clearly stated that you are selling the Blue Kuhn, not just some GID Kuhn, I know its obvious to most of us because of the price, but others may not pick that up.

Cheers for heads up and my error, now suitably amended.
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Buellster Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:37 am

any takers or offers?
or is it to the bay Evil or Very Mad
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  nyhousekid Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:42 pm

Buellster wrote:any takers or offers?
or is it to the bay Evil or Very Mad
from what I remember the bay hasn't been overly kind to your sales which is a shame,,,someone should really jump on that chrome..its a must...
nyhousekid
nyhousekid
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Buellster Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:57 pm

BUMPING UP...MAKE SOME OFFERS?
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Gimby Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:14 am

Gassed is calling me..such a great price...22nd sale is coming..must resist...harrrrr!

Bump!
Gimby
Gimby
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:04 pm

nice prices. somebody buy that chrome!!!
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Buellster Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:50 am

bump
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  nyhousekid Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:58 pm

i cant believe no one even bid on one of ur items...where are all the jamungo fans??? I know plenty of people are missing these items
nyhousekid
nyhousekid
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next