COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Sale: Squadt s1 Nozzel, S1 Gohst and S1 Gassed and Misfortune cat [b]Some Reductions[/b]

+9
EL PADRINO
DannyCassette
Quiz
Admin
wpaarts
84tigers
whacko
nyhousekid
Buellster
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For Sale: Squadt  s1 Nozzel,  S1 Gohst and S1 Gassed and Misfortune cat [b]Some Reductions[/b] - Page 2 Empty Re: For Sale: Squadt s1 Nozzel, S1 Gohst and S1 Gassed and Misfortune cat [b]Some Reductions[/b]

Post  Buellster Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:11 am

Gone away
Buellster
Buellster
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

For Sale: Squadt  s1 Nozzel,  S1 Gohst and S1 Gassed and Misfortune cat [b]Some Reductions[/b] - Page 2 Empty Re: For Sale: Squadt s1 Nozzel, S1 Gohst and S1 Gassed and Misfortune cat [b]Some Reductions[/b]

Post  whacko Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:45 am

nyhousekid wrote:i cant believe no one even bid on one of ur items...where are all the jamungo fans??? I know plenty of people are missing these items

We are still here, we are just poor.
It's hard to keep up with even normal monthly releases for me these days, let a lone try to fill holes in my collection. I would love that 3" Motorbot Mummy, but I just can't do anywhere near that price for it and I don't want to insult Buell with a low-ball offer cuz I know he probably paid a premium to get it shipped over to him in the first place.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

For Sale: Squadt  s1 Nozzel,  S1 Gohst and S1 Gassed and Misfortune cat [b]Some Reductions[/b] - Page 2 Empty Hello, how much with shipping for s1 nozzel?

Post  The Dude 440 Fri May 07, 2010 9:09 pm

Hello, from the U.S. here and really interested in at least the s1 nozzel, s1 gohst, very interested and serious.
The Dude 440
The Dude 440

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Fri May 07, 2010 9:29 pm

The Dude 440 wrote:Hello, from the U.S. here and really interested in at least the s1 nozzel, s1 gohst, very interested and serious.

You should read the threads and not just the title...
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Fri May 07, 2010 9:37 pm

Rolling Eyes
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  wpaarts Fri May 07, 2010 10:02 pm

lol!
Yet another Mary Jane Rottencrotch Wink
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2