COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need to recruit new members to our community

+12
ROACHSHACK138
itsa_mia
whacko
Shinyvera
sideburns
colbert
jorester
bigdavidcannon
EL PADRINO
Attila The Dan
nyhousekid
BigC
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We need to recruit new members to our community Empty We need to recruit new members to our community

Post  BigC Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:09 pm

I have some good shit for sale that is pretty limited and I'm getting no bites. So that must mean we have less then 72 members who are bud collectors. WAY less. Lets get the word out you guys.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

We need to recruit new members to our community Empty Re: We need to recruit new members to our community

Post  nyhousekid Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:27 pm

lol! lol!
nyhousekid
nyhousekid
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

We need to recruit new members to our community Empty Re: We need to recruit new members to our community

Post  Attila The Dan Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:28 pm

You put the stuff up on KR?

I probably would have picked up your Mechin but i had a squadt spazz out on evil bay which has cleaned me out.
Attila The Dan
Attila The Dan
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Point is Jermaine Rogers gid. 72 made. 15 of them owned by 3 or 4 people. About 15 people have doubles. That's 45 owned by less then 20 people. That leaves 27 people tops that have 1. If a bud that rare us selling HERE for $10 under the going rate and can't be sold HERE, then we NEED more bud collectors on here. Either that, or I need to buy some more and customize them to lower the edition size. No fuckin LOL from me on this shit. I don't want the C&D bst to be essentially useless. Especially for Jamungo items.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:36 pm

maybe its not worth that much, i gave jorester a free signed one for buying so much stuff from me. the other one he bought from me broke in transit so i thought it would be good to hook him up. lower the price a little im sure it will sell, either that or most people on these boards already have one. also, i think squadts have taken over...
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Attila The Dan Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:54 pm

EL PADRINO wrote:maybe its not worth that much, i gave jorester a free signed one for buying so much stuff from me. the other one he bought from me broke in transit so i thought it would be good to hook him up. lower the price a little im sure it will sell, either that or most people on these boards already have one. also, i think squadts have taken over...

Cant comment on the pricing of that particular BUD but i can see what El P is saying about squadts taking over to a certain extent, i mean i came here primarily for the squadts. I collect BUDs casually, i pick up the peices that i truly love, im not trying to be a completionist with it (Although i have virtualy completed S1 & 3 bar one the odd one).

More BUD collectors will be born through the popularity of squadts and other products. C&D is faaaaaar from being useless, i feel the best is yet to come from Jamungo which leaves C&D bang on the money IMO.
Attila The Dan
Attila The Dan
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:33 pm

EL PADRINO wrote:maybe its not worth that much, i gave jorester a free signed one for buying so much stuff from me. the other one he bought from me broke in transit so i thought it would be good to hook him up. lower the price a little im sure it will sell, either that or most people on these boards already have one. also, i think squadts have taken over...
I think I have it underpriced. And both your points add validity to what I said, which was/is, we need more bud collectors on here.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  EL PADRINO Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:33 pm

100%
EL PADRINO
EL PADRINO
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  bigdavidcannon Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:39 am

I have been working on this for years, my family has 2 other people hum collect some form of vinyl or another and have both found Jamungo. my brother realy likes Squadts and has most of them now and his best frend was just given one for his BDay. Yes I do see thing's go for much more on Evil-Bay so I do know there is alot of people on there to so If you sell anything on Evil-Bay advertise this web site Please. But I do like working prices out on this site.
bigdavidcannon
bigdavidcannon
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:03 am

I still remember the effect of amazement when I unpacked it !!! Shocked
again thanks , EL P !!!!

Cool
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:52 pm

i think the new round of candypaints as well as skllbud 2.0 will bring in additional enthusiasts. Definitely should be a high demand for the first two CP's once everyone receives there CP Fires. But, I do agree that with the steady stream of Jamungo releases it can be very difficult to play catch up on older pieces. Hell, its hard enough just keeping up. I've been selling off a lot of my doubles just to keep my paypal loaded. I used to need multiples of my favorite pieces, but with the rarity of some of them, I find it "greedy" so I have sold most of them off.
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  nyhousekid Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:23 pm

colbert wrote:I find it "greedy" so I have sold most of them off.

Isn't Greed A Sin violent2
nyhousekid
nyhousekid
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:28 pm

right up there with Gluttony, which I am also a fan of.
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  sideburns Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:57 pm

Hey everyone, this is my first post on this forum, how you all doing
sideburns
sideburns
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinyvera Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:13 pm

sideburns wrote:Hey everyone, this is my first post on this forum, how you all doing
Welcome now can we get you hooked on buds too? Twisted Evil
Shinyvera
Shinyvera
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  sideburns Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:35 pm

Ha, just Squadts at the moment, otherwise I will be broke, although they are pretty cool Very Happy
sideburns
sideburns
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:29 pm

The sad truth for Jamungo fans is that there is just too much emphasis on Squadts these days and not enough on BUDs. A lot of the newer members of the forum came in because of Squadts and I am willing to bet that many don't even own a single BUD.

Its a sad state of affairs, because BUDs are awesome. Crying or Very sad
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  itsa_mia Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:31 pm

Welcome sideburns cheers
itsa_mia
itsa_mia
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

http://squadstlive.thecomicseries.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ROACHSHACK138 Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:24 pm

whacko wrote:The sad truth for Jamungo fans is that there is just too much emphasis on Squadts these days and not enough on BUDs. A lot of the newer members of the forum came in because of Squadts and I am willing to bet that many don't even own a single BUD.

Its a sad state of affairs, because BUDs are awesome. Crying or Very sad

Im still a.pretty new member but when I joined, it was because of BUDs. And in fact. I didnt even really like the squadts but they grew on me. So at least theres some of us BUD brothers out there.
ROACHSHACK138
ROACHSHACK138
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:08 pm

This was started long ago during a very different time for CAD
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:08 am

BigC wrote:This was started long ago during a very different time for CAD

damn this topic has plenty of dust on it..........
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  sideburns Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:57 pm

itsa_mia wrote:Welcome sideburns cheers
Thanks man, good to meet you all! Very Happy
sideburns
sideburns
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  smokebelch Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:56 pm

sideburns wrote:

Yeah, welcome sideburns!
Nice to see some more UK Squadt fans Very Happy
smokebelch
smokebelch
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:02 am

smokebelch wrote:
sideburns wrote:

Yeah, welcome sideburns!

Long live the Queen!!!
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  smokebelch Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:13 am

LonerStoner wrote:
smokebelch wrote:
sideburns wrote:

Yeah, welcome sideburns!

Long live the Queen!!!

I have it on good authority that Her Majesty is a massive Squadt fan- thats how come the prices are shooting up on ebay- old Queenie is outbidding everyone with her massive piles of cash.

Seriously though the Royal Family are a huge fuckin' waste of space violent violent2
smokebelch
smokebelch
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next