COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming pow pow

+8
KEAN
Colossus of Destiny
Crow
ASPrintingPress
whacko
Barney
wpaarts
Attila The Dan
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gaming pow pow Empty Gaming pow pow

Post  Attila The Dan Fri May 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Still there are a few games coming that i think will break my MW2 obsession! Splinter Cell (I know its out) im going to buy this weekend in an attempt to break free from my Infinity Ward oppressors!

Im looking forward to UFC Undisputed 2010, EA MMA, Alan Wake also.

The Halo Reach Multiplayer Beta is out at the monent too and i havent bothered checking it out yet, has anyone else?

What are you guys playing at the moment?
Attila The Dan
Attila The Dan
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Gaming pow pow Empty Re: Gaming pow pow

Post  wpaarts Fri May 07, 2010 4:16 pm

Nothing tongue
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney Fri May 07, 2010 5:00 pm

MW2 and Bioshock 2 sometimes (PC). Just got the new Settlers, that will cost me some time Very Happy
Barney
Barney
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Fri May 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Splintercell Conviction is awesome. I just got it for my birthday.
The main story is pretty short though, but the multiplayer is pretty good and there is a subsection of missions called "Deniable Ops" that can be played co-op which are pretty sweet.

I am seriously thinking about trying to pick up Battlefield Bad Company2. MW2 never really seemed interesting to me, but BC2 looks awesome. Battlefield 1943 has proven to be a very fun game to play, if you have an Xbox 360, you can buy it for like $10. I played it a long time ago on the PC, but it has found new life on the 360 and its the most fun you'll get out of a video game for $10 I guarantee it.

Also Transformers War for Cybertron comes out next month and it looks amazing (Gears of War x Transformers x giant fucking robots = WIN).

Bioshock 2 is awesome and the multiplayer is a lot of fun. Too bad that not a lot of people seem to play it, its hard to get into matches sometimes.

Halo Reach is pretty decent, if you like Halo

Last edited by whacko on Fri May 07, 2010 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ASPrintingPress Fri May 07, 2010 6:31 pm

Seriously MW2 is outta hand, but yeah I've been thinking about Battlefield as well. I also really liked Just Cause on the PS2 so I will probably pick up JC2 for the xbox, nothing beats running around a HUGE map blowing shit up and causing general mayhem.
ASPrintingPress
ASPrintingPress
CAD Too Buku

http://asprintingpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Crow Fri May 07, 2010 6:37 pm

I preorded Red Dead Redemption. As a western fan I'm very thrilled with this game
Crow
Crow
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Attila The Dan Fri May 07, 2010 7:27 pm

Battlefeild i have played a few times at my friends place, its cool BUT it simply doesnt have the playability for me that MW2 does, the mechanics are a bit off and feel sluggish. Im not going to bother buying it.

Im definately going to pick Splinter Cell up now, I have been a fan of the series since the beginning just slacking on this one.

Red Dead Redemption looks impressive.
Attila The Dan
Attila The Dan
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Fri May 07, 2010 7:39 pm

Left 4 Dead 2. War games is alright, but nothing beats hacking up zombies with a ninja sword.
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Fri May 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Colossus of Destiny wrote:Left 4 Dead 2. War games is alright, but nothing beats hacking up zombies with a ninja sword.

I bought L4D2 to play with friends and after a while it just got kinda boring. Not a huge amount of variation in the enemies and most of the time the ones you do fight would be a joke if not for the fact that they swarm you.

Also the controls just feel too loose for me.

For killing the zed-words I like Dead Rising.

Personally though, I am waiting for the game where you are the zombie out to infect as many humans as possible.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  KEAN Fri May 07, 2010 9:04 pm

whacko wrote:
Colossus of Destiny wrote:Left 4 Dead 2. War games is alright, but nothing beats hacking up zombies with a ninja sword.

I bought L4D2 to play with friends and after a while it just got kinda boring. Not a huge amount of variation in the enemies and most of the time the ones you do fight would be a joke if not for the fact that they swarm you.

Also the controls just feel too loose for me.

For killing the zed-words I like Dead Rising.

Personally though, I am waiting for the game where you are the zombie out to infect as many humans as possible.

Gaming pow pow Stubbs-the-zombie-cover
KEAN
KEAN
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Fri May 07, 2010 9:33 pm

I mean a real game with a full campaign and multiplayer.
Preferably playable on 360 and PS3.

No mods of old games, flash games or anything like that.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Crow Fri May 07, 2010 9:42 pm

There's games like Stubbs the Zombie, but they're the silly comical type of game
And I don't like playing on computers

A serious game where you are the zombie would be nice, though zombies are pretty limited
Crow
Crow
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  KEAN Fri May 07, 2010 9:42 pm

whacko wrote:I mean a real game with a full campaign and multiplayer.
Preferably playable on 360 and PS3.

No mods of old games, flash games or anything like that.
Gaming pow pow 3510-v3
KEAN
KEAN
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Crow Fri May 07, 2010 9:45 pm

Ha, didn't even knew there was a sequel to consoles
Crow
Crow
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  fender Fri May 07, 2010 10:18 pm

just got back into video games sort of.. so im doing the assassin creed + II and mirrors edge
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Sat May 08, 2010 1:28 am

I'm a huge fan of the splinter cell series but I don't have an xbox, so...No Conviction for me Evil or Very Mad I'm still hooked on MW2. I can really only play one game at a time, and nothing has come out lately that'll make me take the disc outta my ps3. That'll change in a couple weeks though when Red Dead Redemption comes out What a Face Also picking up modnation racers to play with the gf. Looks pretty cool.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Sat May 08, 2010 1:46 am

I'm a ps3 owner, handle: evilbase13 ...unfortunately shooter games give me motion sickness unless I'm recon/sniper. I stood in line for MW2 when it came out, but I have to say I like Battlefield BC2 better. Yeah, camouflage guy hiding in the trees sickly killing passer byers is fun to me. People hate, let 'em hate. Also, I have to say knifing someone and taking their dog tags is pretty fun and intense. =) So if you do play Battlefield BC2 on PS3 and want an expert sniper ...HOLLA!!!

note: I heard the 3D Firmware comes out in June. CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE A 3D SHOOTER!!! DUCK AND COVER!!!!
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Mon May 10, 2010 6:53 am

Just ordered a black wii online. Got the original when they first came out and sold it not long after. I can't miss out on Mario Galaxy 2 though...Plus I got a sweet deal. Came with the new console bundle(wii motion plus + wii sports resort) and an extra wii remote w/motion plus and nunchuk for $215.

There's also a new modchip that let's you rip and play any game directly from a portable hd cyclops
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Attila The Dan Mon May 10, 2010 1:22 pm

Mendez wrote:Yeah, camouflage guy hiding in the trees sickly killing passer byers is fun to me. People hate, let 'em hate.

LOL, i do a bit of everyting on MW2, sniping is great fun - although i cant do all this agressive sniping and the quick scoping. Im all about posting up in a bush, tracking someone and taking them out, then moving on to another bush Laughing .. Thats what snipings all about right!
Attila The Dan
Attila The Dan
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Tue May 11, 2010 6:37 am

Preorder Read Dead on amazon and get a $20 future credit. Same with Mario Galaxy 2. $10 credit for Modnation Racers.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Crow Tue May 11, 2010 7:50 am

ontheDL wrote:Preorder Read Dead on amazon and get a $20 future credit. Same with Mario Galaxy 2. $10 credit for Modnation Racers.

Plus the Golden Gun pack
Crow
Crow
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Tue May 11, 2010 8:16 am

ontheDL wrote:Just ordered a black wii online. Got the original when they first came out and sold it not long after. I can't miss out on Mario Galaxy 2 though...Plus I got a sweet deal. Came with the new console bundle(wii motion plus + wii sports resort) and an extra wii remote w/motion plus and nunchuk for $215.

There's also a new modchip that let's you rip and play any game directly from a portable hd cyclops

The Wii is useless as a modern game console.
Playing some of the older games is fun though.

If you have a Netflix subscription, you can get a free disk that lets you stream Netflix videos through your Wii to your TV.
So at least that little black door stop will be useful for something after you beat Mario Galaxy 2.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Tue May 11, 2010 8:48 am

whacko wrote: (blah blah) ... Netflix subscription (blah) so at least that little black door stop will be useful for something after you beat Mario Galaxy 2.

New (mostly) 2D Metroid, and another Zelda game are both being developed as well, so I may have to pick one up. I fucking love Nintendo's first party franchises, but I haven't been impressed with their consoles for well over a decade now.
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  NefariousNR Tue May 11, 2010 10:20 am

Just finished Secret of Mana, played it as a kid for a bit and now I finally finished it. Me and my sister still share our SNES. Every once in a while I'll just buy a couple games off ebay or from pawn shops. Now I'm playing super punch out. funny, I remember the timing and tricks for a lot of these guys. Next will be Zelda: Link to the Past. I've never played that one.
NefariousNR
NefariousNR
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Tue May 11, 2010 2:23 pm

whacko wrote:The Wii is useless as a modern game console.
Playing some of the older games is fun though.

If you have a Netflix subscription, you can get a free disk that lets you stream Netflix videos through your Wii to your TV.
So at least that little black door stop will be useful for something after you beat Mario Galaxy 2.

Yeah, I know it'll never come close to touching my ps3. I just wanted something to run homebrew on and I figured I'd go with it. I already have a ps3 and I'm not a big fan of xbox, so I just said fuck it. I'll definitely be putting every snes game ever made on there, which is worth the $200 alone to me What a Face Free wii games isn't gonna hurt either.
ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next