COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The thank you thread (response)

+13
cb075
jorester
vinylgoddess
nyhousekid
fender
strikingdstance
Quiz
Attila The Dan
ezramyl
EL PADRINO
Mendez
wpaarts
BigC
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The thank you thread (response) - Page 2 Empty Re: The thank you thread (response)

Post  Cappy Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:36 pm

I was torn about posting in this thread, partly because of:

dreamattack27 wrote:I think you all think about this shit way too much.
HAH! Laughing

But I did want to thank BigC for being a voice of moderation (shit, when did that start happening? Smile ).

Filtering these contests is tricky -- I've got a fairly low post count, but bought BUDs Series I by the case way back when they were released. Was a BUDsubscriber. Have traded with members on this board. But I don't collect Squbes or Crappy Cats.

So, am I worthy? (That's a rhetorical question, no one answer it.) Don't know, not for me to judge. But it seems we need to let The Creator, Ferg, make the decisions. He is very involved in this community, knows what he wants to accomplish, and hasn't steered us wrong yet.

Just want to add that I like coming to this forum, but don't contribute much because you guys have it covered; sometimes it's nice to relax and enjoy the ride.

Last edited by Cappy on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cappy
Cappy
CAD Recruit

Back to top Go down

The thank you thread (response) - Page 2 Empty Re: The thank you thread (response)

Post  BigC Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:48 pm

clap clap clap
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  benswift Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:02 am

Nobody's worthy, Cappy, but we all manage to get by somehow! cyclops
benswift
benswift
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.benswift.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2