COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playge DOCs at a ridiculously low price...GONE

+14
jorester
sbbenhcs
ezramyl
Neo_182
Colossus of Destiny
fender
wpaarts
achew
nyhousekid
whacko
Crow
BigC
Barney
Mendez
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Playge DOCs at a ridiculously low price...GONE Empty Playge DOCs at a ridiculously low price...GONE

Post  Mendez Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:43 pm

I got an inside tip on a blow out sale upcoming next week. Only a few up for grabs. Price too low to advertise ahead, but hit me up and I'll let you in on the details. Might be able to reserve them for my C&D comrades. I'm getting some for customs. Wink

Last edited by Mendez on Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Playge DOCs at a ridiculously low price...GONE Empty Re: Playge DOCs at a ridiculously low price...GONE

Post  Barney Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:48 pm

Oeh let me know, missed out on latest ones Evil or Very Mad
Barney
Barney
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Playge DOCs at a ridiculously low price...GONE Empty Re: Playge DOCs at a ridiculously low price...GONE

Post  BigC Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:10 am

PM'd
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:24 am

PM replied!
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  Crow Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:10 am

Retail version?
Crow
Crow
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:42 am

yes retail
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:44 am

U R 2 COO 4 SKOO
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Crow Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:58 am

I'm tempted
Crow
Crow
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:13 am

OK...got word. Not allowed to reveal pricing. Surprise sale with go live on Tuesday the 14th. Check this thread for time and place. It is a US store, so international buyers take that in mind.
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:42 am

Any other Squadts? Looking for a NKD Jack at a good price.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  nyhousekid Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:56 am

pm'd mendez im still in need of an OG
nyhousekid
nyhousekid
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:05 am

whacko wrote:Any other Squadts? Looking for a NKD Jack at a good price.

Dragatomi has them for $60
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

Back to top Go down

Post  achew Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:43 pm

awww....international buyer like me gonna be disappointed >.<
achew
achew
Trench Warmer

http://www.flickr.com/achew

Back to top Go down

Post  wpaarts Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:45 am

achew wrote:awww....international buyer like me gonna be disappointed >.<
As always Crying or Very sad
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:32 am

Sounds like an opportunity to me. I bet you guys could make a killing opening an overseas based store.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:00 am

PM sent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fender Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:37 am

BigC wrote:Sounds like an opportunity to me. I bet you guys could make a killing opening an overseas based store.

Fo sho! The stores in munich only carry munny's. Its pitiful how shitty the toy selection is here :/
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:31 am

I sent a PM too, but never heard back. If anyone did get any more details, and would PM them to me, I'd appreciate it.

Mendez - any idea what time tomorrow you'll be posting more info? I don't want to miss out on this sale because of work. That would make me feel all violent2
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:36 am

Colossus of Destiny wrote:I sent a PM too, but never heard back. If anyone did get any more details, and would PM them to me, I'd appreciate it.

Mendez - any idea what time tomorrow you'll be posting more info? I don't want to miss out on this sale because of work. That would make me feel all violent2
still waiting to hear.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo_182 Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:31 pm

I are also interested.

/pm
Neo_182
Neo_182
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:32 pm

Didn't get a reply either. Wish I at least knew if there were going to be any Albino's, I already have the black. Can't sit at work on the C&D forum all day, won't take long before I have no money for toys at all! pale
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:45 pm

Mendez sez on page one that it's the retail version.
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:55 pm

Colossus of Destiny wrote:Mendez sez on page one that it's the retail version.

Sorry, too new to the Squadts to know what went retail and what didn't. I take it the Albino Doc didn't.

Thanks
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo_182 Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:11 pm

gregm wrote:
Colossus of Destiny wrote:Mendez sez on page one that it's the retail version.

Sorry, too new to the Squadts to know what went retail and what didn't. I take it the Albino Doc didn't.

Thanks

I'm fairly new also , but i can fill you in.

The albino doc was 1 of 100 and available on the store only. The black version , hit a few different retail webstores. And is still available.
NKD Jack Glow in the dark was pretty much the same. NKD Jack rgulr is available widely in different webstores and shops. The reg version doesn't come with qpmnt pac 3 only a bath robe and knife.

K11 midnights shipped not too long ago and everyone should be receiving them now. I am going to pickup mine later on today , actually.

The retailer "white / gohst" versions of the K11's are available in some shops most are on pre order.

Frozen Empire seems to have them ...linky.
http://www.frozenempiretoys.com/jamungo.html

Hope this helps you out. Wink
Neo_182
Neo_182
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:34 pm

Thanks Neo!

Helps a lot.

I've got my Midnight K11's coming from someone in a trade. Ordered the retail K11's yesterday from Empire. Will just continue the hunt for an Albino Doc, it isn't a priority, just something that would have been great to find at a cheap price.

I'm also still hunting for all the the Gassed and Nozzels as well as Chipp and Jack S1 so I have a long way to go but I am slowly wittling away at the list.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next