COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playge DOCs at a ridiculously low price...GONE

+14
jorester
sbbenhcs
ezramyl
Neo_182
Colossus of Destiny
fender
wpaarts
achew
nyhousekid
whacko
Crow
BigC
Barney
Mendez
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Playge DOCs at a ridiculously low price...GONE - Page 3 Empty Re: Playge DOCs at a ridiculously low price...GONE

Post  Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:25 am

Mendez wrote:Just saying.....it was too late when they tried to put "limit one per" but there was only 6 avail online. Any locals, there's one on display still

Well, we can just hope that those people were just helping out friends that couldn't get to the site when they were available.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Playge DOCs at a ridiculously low price...GONE - Page 3 Empty Re: Playge DOCs at a ridiculously low price...GONE

Post  ezramyl Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:29 am

I missed out... Sad

Oh well, I definitely still want to get one and don't want to wait much longer before they're all gone and too expensive.

Congrats to those that scored one!! cheers
ezramyl
ezramyl
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:30 am

ezramyl wrote:I missed out... Sad

Oh well, I definitely still want to get one and don't want to wait much longer before they're all gone and too expensive.

Congrats to those that scored one!! cheers

Why not call the store and see if you can buy the display over the phone?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:54 am

Mendez wrote:some peeps bought dupes, please dont flip

There have been a few selling at retail price on eBay for the last couple of weeks and so far no takers. So far this design is not worth flipping, at least, not unless you hold onto it for a year or two. Some online retailers still have stock as well.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fender Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:10 am

wait what? jeez.. can't believe i missed it. damn
fender
fender
I love C3p0

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:29 am

Thanks for the heads up bro.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  sbbenhcs Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:36 am

ezramyl wrote:Oh well, I definitely still want to get one and don't want to wait much longer before they're all gone and too expensive.

rotofugi still has them in stock... right around thebay prices, too.
still, gotta love the fugi! at least i don't pay shipping... just chicago sales taxes (ouch!)
sbbenhcs
sbbenhcs
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:44 am

sbbenhcs wrote:
ezramyl wrote:Oh well, I definitely still want to get one and don't want to wait much longer before they're all gone and too expensive.

rotofugi still has them in stock... right around thebay prices, too.
still, gotta love the fugi! at least i don't pay shipping... just chicago sales taxes (ouch!)

They should have a bumper sticker that says "ROTOROCKS!!!"
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:50 am

Playge DOCs at a ridiculously low price...GONE - Page 3 DealOfWeek_PlaygeSOLD

Cool
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  manny Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:44 am

Sorry guys, Im going to be honest that was me. It didnt have a limit so I bought 2. Dont worry I wont flip I want 1 to keep and another to customize.
manny
manny
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Mendez Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:22 am

manny wrote:

Sorry guys, Im going to be honest that was me. It didnt have a limit so I bought 2. Dont worry I wont flip I want 1 to keep and another to customize.

Nothing but love for ya. I bought one for a custom too, would love to get something from your hands soon as well.
Mendez
Mendez
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://soundcloud.com/iowatest

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:19 am

Mendez wrote:
manny wrote:

Nothing but love for ya. I bought one for a custom too, would love to get something from your hands soon as well.
Not gonna hate on someone collecting it or customizing it for all of our enjoyment.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:26 am

The owner said that pretty much everyone that could bought more than one. I know I did. pig I bought one from him at full price, too, back when they came out.

Last edited by Colossus of Destiny on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : surks arp tapying)
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikeyk Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:28 am

Congrats to everyone who got one. Killer price.
Mikeyk
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:33 am

Colossus of Destiny wrote:The owner said that pretty everyone that could bought more than one. I know I did. pig I bought one from him at full price, too, back when they came out.
I will admit that I got one....but only one.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  NefariousNR Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:20 am

DAMMIT! found out about this too late. The Doctor squadts are my favs
NefariousNR
NefariousNR
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  manny Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:49 am

BigC wrote:
Mendez wrote:
manny wrote:

Not gonna hate on someone collecting it or customizing it for all of our enjoyment.

Appreciate the support! God knows I dont always have my girlfriends support when comes to vinyl, haha
manny
manny
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:12 am

Congrats to those who picked one up. I am a loyal Rotofugian, so they get my money.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  manny Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:21 am

Mendez wrote:
manny wrote:

Much appreciated!
manny
manny
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:02 pm

manny wrote:

Glad it was a boardie and now we get to look forward to seeing a new custom in the future.

Can't wait Manny!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  nyhousekid Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:27 pm

well i got cart swiped...if anyone wants to give 1 up pm me please...thanx
nyhousekid
nyhousekid
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3