COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9" and squadt custom prices???

4 posters

Go down

9" and squadt custom prices??? Empty 9" and squadt custom prices???

Post  manny Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:18 am

So ive been making more customs lately. I've been selling my 3" any where from $35-$50 but $70 being the most expensive. What do you think a good price for 9" and squadt customs. I want them to be worth the time and money i put into them but at the same time I want to be affordable enough to where anyone who wants one has the means. I was thinking $140-$180 no more than $200 for sure.

Ive spent about $110 on the squadt im working on and I havent even started painting it yet.
manny
manny
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

9" and squadt custom prices??? Empty Re: 9" and squadt custom prices???

Post  sbbenhcs Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:33 am

well, considering that most 9" run, what $40? and squadts start around $70, i'd say that $100 on top
of that for a custom is damn fine and reasonable. hell, i may be down for one, and i've even got a
squadt you could start from (just a nkd jack). =p
sbbenhcs
sbbenhcs
CAD Born Again Hard

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am

manny wrote:So ive been making more customs lately. I've been selling my 3" any where from $35-$50 but $70 being the most expensive. What do you think a good price for 9" and squadt customs. I want them to be worth the time and money i put into them but at the same time I want to be affordable enough to where anyone who wants one has the means. I was thinking $140-$180 no more than $200 for sure.

Ive spent about $110 on the squadt im working on and I havent even started painting it yet.
if you haven't already, can you post some pictures of your work???
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:23 am

I think it would totally depend on how much work you put in and how sick it is. Motorbot is charging $160 f0r his custom squadts....so that might be something to go off of. I think your work is awesome bro.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  manny Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:52 am

sbbenhcs wrote:well, considering that most 9" run, what $40? and squadts start around $70, i'd say that $100 on top
of that for a custom is damn fine and reasonable. hell, i may be down for one, and i've even got a
squadt you could start from (just a nkd jack). =p

Cool thanks...Im down for commission work. Pm if your interested.
manny
manny
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  manny Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:54 am

LonerStoner wrote:
manny wrote:So ive been making more customs lately. I've been selling my 3" any where from $35-$50 but $70 being the most expensive. What do you think a good price for 9" and squadt customs. I want them to be worth the time and money i put into them but at the same time I want to be affordable enough to where anyone who wants one has the means. I was thinking $140-$180 no more than $200 for sure.

if you haven't already, can you post some pictures of your work???

My avatar is one of my own and I also have a few posted on the customs and for sale section.
manny
manny
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  manny Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:58 am

BigC wrote:I think it would totally depend on how much work you put in and how sick it is. Motorbot is charging $160 f0r his custom squadts....so that might be something to go off of. I think your work is awesome bro.

Yeah im thinking of around that price range. I want to make back the money i spent the time i put in doesnt matter so much. I love slicing and and dicing vinyl! its therapeutic, i think its the smell, haha
manny
manny
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:20 am

manny wrote:
BigC wrote:I think it would totally depend on how much work you put in and how sick it is. Motorbot is charging $160 f0r his custom squadts....so that might be something to go off of. I think your work is awesome bro.

Yeah im thinking of around that price range. I want to make back the money i spent the time i put in doesnt matter so much. I love slicing and and dicing vinyl! its therapeutic, i think its the smell, haha
uh oh...dont' get too high off your own supply. hehehe
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down