COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reconstructing Misfortune | Munky King | October 8th

+33
benswift
Nocash138
beastbrothers
darkghost973
Eric
palebird
nyhousekid
Blood101
PARID004
NekOtaku
84tigers
Neo_182
Saraswati
doug
reactor88
linkwood
Gimby
Attila The Dan
dreamattack27
jorester
ontheDL
colbert
whacko
wpaarts
Mendez
fender
Crow
Mikeyk
BigC
Colossus of Destiny
sbbenhcs
ezramyl
Admin
37 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Reconstructing Misfortune | Munky King | October 8th - Page 11 Empty Re: Reconstructing Misfortune | Munky King | October 8th

Post  colbert Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:48 pm

I cashed in my skymiles and credit card miles in order to make the trip out for this show. I was one of the first ones in the door and they had already sold Ryniak's, Bell's, and Beast Bros., I was hoping to pick up Ryniak's and Reactor88's, but ended up with Reactor88's and JPK's. Very happy with both and can't wait to display JPK's MFC with his two custom squbes. The details on both Bell's and Ryniak's was unbelievable.

The crew at Munky King were top notch. the show was a lot of fun and I got to meet and hang out with Collosus of Destiny and Saraswati. Both really cool people. One of the best parts of the trip........... the Yatta sushi truck!!! Jalapeno Nukes!!!

Shout out to Deb(?). it was nice to meet you, sorry i bought your toy.
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Reconstructing Misfortune | Munky King | October 8th - Page 11 Empty Re: Reconstructing Misfortune | Munky King | October 8th

Post  Attila The Dan Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:14 pm

colbert wrote:I was hoping to pick up Ryniak's and Reactor88's, but ended up with Reactor88's and JPK's. Very happy with both and can't wait to display JPK's MFC with his two custom squbes. The details on both Bell's and Ryniak's was unbelievable.

Great pick up on the JPK! .. Your gonna have a nice collection going what with the squbes.
Attila The Dan
Attila The Dan
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  PARID004 Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:35 pm

colbert wrote: The crew at Munky King were top notch. the show was a lot of fun and I got to meet and hang out with Collosus of Destiny and Saraswati. Both really cool people. One of the best parts of the trip........... the Yatta sushi truck!!! Jalapeno Nukes!!!

Nice to meet you too! Yeah I was bummed I didn't get the Reactor88 but I'm glad it's going to a good home. Besides you deserve it, you had to deal with travel and flew out to L.A. just for the show. I'm spoiled and only had to drive 10 miles.

And yes Munky King staff is the best, they really know how to put on a show.
PARID004
PARID004
CAD Grunt

http://instagram.com/debparis1

Back to top Go down

Post  nyhousekid Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:59 pm

colbert wrote:I cashed in my skymiles and credit card miles in order to make the trip out for this show. I was one of the first ones in the door and they had already sold Ryniak's, Bell's, and Beast Bros., I was hoping to pick up Ryniak's and Reactor88's, but ended up with Reactor88's and JPK's. Very happy with both and can't wait to display JPK's MFC with his two custom squbes. The details on both Bell's and Ryniak's was unbelievable.

The crew at Munky King were top notch. the show was a lot of fun and I got to meet and hang out with Collosus of Destiny and Saraswati. Both really cool people. One of the best parts of the trip........... the Yatta sushi truck!!! Jalapeno Nukes!!!

so ur saying they were sold pre-show or to someone in front of u on line
nyhousekid
nyhousekid
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  colbert Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:12 am

nyhousekid wrote:so ur saying they were sold pre-show or to someone in front of u on line

i don't think they were sold pre-show because they didn't put sold stickers on them until shortly after the show opened. if they were sold before hand they probably would have been marked as sold before the show opened. There were a few other people there right when the show opened doing the cell phone picture thing, so i assumed that they were bought by those people for other people that were not there.
colbert
colbert
ATV 'expert'

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:33 am

colbert wrote:I cashed in my skymiles and credit card miles in order to make the trip out for this show. I was one of the first ones in the door and they had already sold Ryniak's, Bell's, and Beast Bros., I was hoping to pick up Ryniak's and Reactor88's, but ended up with Reactor88's and JPK's. Very happy with both and can't wait to display JPK's MFC with his two custom squbes. The details on both Bell's and Ryniak's was unbelievable.

congratulation for yours two purchases !! bom
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:43 am

awesome bro. I need to go back and remind myself witch one is the Reactor88
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Reconstructing Misfortune | Munky King | October 8th - Page 11 Empty Movie of show

Post  Eric Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:00 am

I had to edit the crap out of it but it's still worth viewing!

https://www.youtube.com/v/28YsK7F-LwU?fs=1&hl=en_US
Eric
Eric
CAD Special Forces

http://http:www.aftimes.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:20 am

Nice pickups, Colbert!
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikeyk Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:37 am

Take some pics of your collection when your cats arrive. Nice score Colbert!
Mikeyk
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:45 am

I was looking at the JPK custom and thinking about how I could almost afford it when someone from the store walked up and put a sold sticker on it. Thanks for keeping me out of trouble, man. cherry
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:03 pm

Eric wrote:I had to edit the crap out of it but it's still worth viewing!

https://www.youtube.com/v/28YsK7F-LwU?fs=1&hl=en_US

wow , which beautiful video !!! again clap clap eric !!!
as if one were there!! cheers cheers cheers

Cool
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  grand poobah Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:25 am

Thanks for the great video! It's the best view of the cats I've seen. clap
grand poobah
grand poobah
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  mehtheinfernal Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:54 am

Awesome video Eric!
Next best thing to being there. cyclops
Wish I could have made it to the show, they're all awesome.

Hoping to see DIY misfortune kitties released into the wild someday. Twisted Evil
mehtheinfernal
mehtheinfernal
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Colossus of Destiny Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:57 am

mehtheinfernal wrote:Hoping to see DIY misfortune kitties released into the wild someday. Twisted Evil

Same here. After going to the show, there are several artists I would love to commission customs by.
Colossus of Destiny
Colossus of Destiny
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  mehtheinfernal Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:01 am

Colossus of Destiny wrote:Same here. After going to the show, there are several artists I would love to commission customs by.
Yeah, I'd love to see what Squidnik could do with one myself. Wink
mehtheinfernal
mehtheinfernal
Pyle

Back to top Go down

Post  wpaarts Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:30 pm

Great video Eric Smile
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  grand poobah Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:25 pm

I'm going to post pics of my custom cats when they arrive after the show....
grand poobah
grand poobah
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:46 pm

I received my order munky king.

Reconstructing Misfortune | Munky King | October 8th - Page 11 Imgp0019

Reconstructing Misfortune | Munky King | October 8th - Page 11 Imgp0020

and inside my parcel , my two cats
but 1 cat has the eyes clear and black and 1 cat has the black eyes . Shocked
there were two models Question Question Question
its 2 cats is awesome !!!

and I am very happy to have received my parcel ,
considering the brothel that there is in my country in this moment.

Cool

jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:57 pm

Very nice.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  grand poobah Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:28 pm

Jorester, Those cats look great! I didn't know there were two versions, but now I'm glad I ordered 2 also. I hope I'll be as lucky as you and get one of each eye variation! Weren't the 4" cats supposed to come with a micro Misfortune Cat? Or did you opt to have the 4" cats shipped now and the micro versions shipped with your customs after the show ends? I told MK they could ship everything together, so I still have a bit of a wait.
grand poobah
grand poobah
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:43 pm

I told MK they could ship everything together but it sent the parcel.
it did not know when it has the micro versions !
but I asked to receive them anyway !!

Cool
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  wpaarts Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Looking good cyclops
wpaarts
wpaarts
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://www.dynamofffc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  grand poobah Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:17 pm

jorester wrote:I told MK they could ship everything together but it sent the parcel.

Cool

Thanks for the info Jorester! If MK had sent mine ahead of time like they did yours, I would have probably received them already, since I'm in the US. I guess mine will arrive with the Ryniak Cat and Ferg's Bong Cat.
grand poobah
grand poobah
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  jorester Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:23 pm

grand poobah wrote:
jorester wrote:I told MK they could ship everything together but it sent the parcel.

Cool

Thanks for the info Jorester! If MK had sent mine ahead of time like they did yours, I would have probably received them already, since I'm in the US. I guess mine will arrive with the Ryniak Cat and Ferg's Bong Cat.

wow , congrats for the Ryniak Cat and Ferg's Bong Cat. clap clap clap clap
I am jealous pale hahaha

Cool
jorester
jorester
Quickly the Exits!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next