COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Football Playoffs

+8
ontheDL
dreamattack27
Eric
84tigers
Mikeyk
BTYHP
BigC
LonerStoner
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

NFL Football Playoffs Empty NFL Football Playoffs

Post  LonerStoner Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:29 am

This is working out great for the Bears.

I'm actually rooting for the GB Fudge Packers to beat Philly.

If so they go to Atlanta while the Bears host the Seasucks.

GB beats Atlanta, Bears beat Seattle and the NFC Championship will have the Bears hosting GB.

What better for the NFL.
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

NFL Football Playoffs Empty Re: NFL Football Playoffs

Post  BigC Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:32 am

rooting for GB, cuz I have a couple GB fans as friends. There's nobody left in the AFC that I don't dislike a bunch. Other then GB, I would root for Atl.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:20 am

since the chargers and browns didn't make the playoffs there is no one in the AFC playoffs I like

unfortunately i see the pats going to the big dance again, fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

predictions for next weekend
pats over jets
ravens over steelers
packers over falcons
bears over seahawks
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BTYHP Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:29 am

Pats
Steelers
ATL
Bears

Going to the Bears game. Can't wait for next weekend.
BTYHP
BTYHP
CAD Grunt

http://www.dgtyp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikeyk Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:51 am

I think the Patriots are going to take it but I have to root for my home team. I think its been since 92 since the Falcons have done shit!
Mikeyk
Mikeyk
CAD Animal Mother

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:15 am

BTYHP wrote:Pats
Steelers
ATL
Bears

Going to the Bears game. Can't wait for next weekend.

I have to say you are one lucky mother fucker.
Since you're in Chicago you can go to the Medium War Rotofugi show and the Bears game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:17 am

Mikeyk wrote:I think the Patriots are going to take it but I have to root for my home team. I think its been since 92 since the Falcons have done shit!
Yea, you guys beat the Vikes in the NFC Championship game on a blown FG buy the Vikes kicker but then lost to the Broncos and that reverse pigeon toed QB........................Elway.
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:49 am

LonerStoner wrote:
Mikeyk wrote:I think the Patriots are going to take it but I have to root for my home team. I think its been since 92 since the Falcons have done shit!
Yea, you guys beat the Vikes in the NFC Championship game on a blown FG buy the Vikes kicker but then lost to the Broncos and that reverse pigeon toed QB........................Elway.
I don't know what you guys consider "not doing shit", but they were just in the playoffs 2 years ago.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:19 pm

BigC wrote:
LonerStoner wrote:
I don't know what you guys consider "not doing shit", but they were just in the playoffs 2 years ago.
with parity so strong in the nfl, i would consider doing shit as going to the conference championship
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:45 pm

LonerStoner wrote:
BigC wrote:
LonerStoner wrote:
with parity so strong in the nfl, i would consider doing shit as going to the conference championship
wow. Whereas going to the conference Championship is great, if you make the playoffs, it's a good season. I would NEVER call going to the playoffs, "not doing shit." My team has not done shit in 8 years.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  84tigers Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Go Lions!
Laughing
84tigers
84tigers
CAD Born Again Hard

http://www.84tigers.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:17 pm

BigC wrote:wow. Whereas going to the conference Championship is great, if you make the playoffs, it's a good season. I would NEVER call going to the playoffs, "not doing shit." My team has not done shit in 8 years.
sounds like you're a raiders fans................you guys haven't done shit
once Davis dies then things may turn around..........................letting Cable go was a big mistake
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:20 pm

84tigers wrote:Go Lions!
Laughing
you're team is going to be scary in about 2 seasons
i can see the lions on the bubble for a wildcard next season
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:34 pm

LonerStoner wrote:
BigC wrote:wow. Whereas going to the conference Championship is great, if you make the playoffs, it's a good season. I would NEVER call going to the playoffs, "not doing shit." My team has not done shit in 8 years.
sounds like you're a raiders fans................you guys haven't done shit
once Davis dies then things may turn around..........................letting Cable go was a big mistake
Not if we hire Hue. Cable peaked at 8-8. He was a good buffer between Al and the team, but if he EVER gets hired by anyone as a HC again, it won't last long or go well. He is the Justin Fargas of HC's. He had a good season, but that's it. There's still no word that Cable is GONE. His contract was not extended. That doesn't mean they won't present him with a new contract. If we picked up his extension, he would be getting paid for 2 years. If he sucks next year, that would be a lot of money to waste. I fully expect Jackson to be the HC, but if somehow we could get Jackson to stay on as OC, and get Cable on a one year deal, it could still happen.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

NFL Football Playoffs Empty what?????????

Post  Eric Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:51 pm

The Jets beat the Patriots only if the world goes sideways. They beat a depleted Colts team by 1 point. My bet is that the Pats dismantle the loudmouthed coached Jets by half time. As for the rest.....Go Seahawks. Pete Carrol is svengali.
Eric
Eric
CAD Special Forces

http://http:www.aftimes.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Eric wrote:.....Go Seahawks. Pete Carrol is svengali.

lightning in a bottle twice?????????
no chance, the bears will roll 24 to 13...........book it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:46 am

Go Packers. That game ruled.

I can't decide whether or not I want the Bears to lose to the Seahawks. I mean, if they lose they're out. But if they beat the Seahawks then the Packers get to play them, and the Packers will win that game handily.

Other than that, I don't much care except I'll be rooting for anyone but the Pats.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:24 am

dreamattack27 wrote:Go Packers. That game ruled.

I can't decide whether or not I want the Bears to lose to the Seahawks. I mean, if they lose they're out. But if they beat the Seahawks then the Packers get to play them, and the Packers will win that game handily.

Other than that, I don't much care except I'll be rooting for anyone but the Pats.
+1 on rooting for whoever plays for the Pats

I think the bears have a solid chance at beating the Packers...........it was a close game at lambeau
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  ontheDL Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:18 pm

Eric wrote:The Jets beat the Patriots only if the world goes sideways. They beat a depleted Colts team by 1 point. My bet is that the Pats dismantle the loudmouthed coached Jets by half time. As for the rest.....Go Seahawks. Pete Carrol is svengali.

I don't like Pete Carroll. I dunno...Just somethin about him. And Rex Ryan...Man, he's got it comin to him. I dunno if he thinks it's funny talking shit about the patriots or what, but he's gonna look like an ass this weekend. Why would you wanna get anyone on the patriots riled up? I don't get it. It's like gettin up in Mike Tyson's face and calling him a pussy. There's only one outcome.

ontheDL
ontheDL
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  LonerStoner Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:20 pm

ontheDL wrote:
......Rex Ryan...Man, he's got it comin to him. I dunno if he thinks it's funny talking shit about the patriots or what, but he's gonna look like an ass this weekend. Why would you wanna get anyone on the patriots riled up? I don't get it. It's like gettin up in Mike Tyson's face and calling him a pussy. There's only one outcome.
i'm afraid you are right, the jets grave is already 20 feet deep.
LonerStoner
LonerStoner
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  dreamattack27 Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:58 am

I really think the Pack is a superior team on almost every level. Not being biased, just looking at each game objectively. Just my personal opinion. As long as they don't kick to devin hester, and they don't add to their starters injury roster, pack would win.
dreamattack27
dreamattack27
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:43 pm

I don't like Pete Carroll. I dunno...Just somethin about him. And Rex Ryan...Man, he's got it comin to him. I dunno if he thinks it's funny talking shit about the patriots or what, but he's gonna look like an ass this weekend. Why would you wanna get anyone on the patriots riled up? I don't get it. It's like gettin up in Mike Tyson's face and calling him a pussy. There's only one outcome.

Pete is a great coach. Ok...his kids broke rules by making/taking cash. If I were a college player and had no cash I'd take it too. His players are young enough to either have played for him or against him. He knows how to play the game and how to coach. As for Rex, he should keep to toes.
Eric
Eric
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:54 pm

None of us know for sure. But it's highly likely that PC knew what was going on, down to the investigation and punishment. I doubt he left, just in time, because he didn't want to be there any more.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

NFL Football Playoffs Empty probably true

Post  Eric Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:05 pm

BigC wrote:None of us know for sure. But it's highly likely that PC knew what was going on, down to the investigation and punishment. I doubt he left, just in time, because he didn't want to be there any more.

I also doubt that he's the ONLY coach that is cheating in that way. The funny thing is that Reggie Bush wasn't a better player for taking money. He was good with or without it. I'd like the Seahawks to win if for no other reason seeing a young team in the finals would make it interesting.
Eric
Eric
CAD Special Forces

Back to top Go down

Post  BigC Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Eric wrote:
BigC wrote:None of us know for sure. But it's highly likely that PC knew what was going on, down to the investigation and punishment. I doubt he left, just in time, because he didn't want to be there any more.

I also doubt that he's the ONLY coach that is cheating in that way. The funny thing is that Reggie Bush wasn't a better player for taking money. He was good with or without it. I'd like the Seahawks to win if for no other reason seeing a young team in the finals would make it interesting.

There's not a good college football, basketball or any other major sport out there that doesn't do it. As far as Seattle goes, not a fan. I'm hoping for Atl, or GB. Those are the only teams I can get behind.
BigC
BigC
c0113c70r_D3$7r0y3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next