COLLECT AND DESTROY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cheap/broken squadts - got away clean

3 posters

Go down

cheap/broken squadts - got away clean Empty cheap/broken squadts - got away clean

Post  KEAN Thu May 26, 2011 2:35 am

shipping would be to Calgary Alberta Canada violent
let me know what you got. wouldn't mind a plauge or nkd jack or something on the cheap

also the only squadt missing in my WHOLE collection is got away clean.
not to pitty party but COME ON!!!! somebody has one for less than $300
i'm willing to go above retail. make yourself some money Wink
KEAN
KEAN
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

cheap/broken squadts - got away clean Empty Re: cheap/broken squadts - got away clean

Post  KEAN Tue May 31, 2011 5:26 pm

nobody? Sad
KEAN
KEAN
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

cheap/broken squadts - got away clean Empty Re: cheap/broken squadts - got away clean

Post  whacko Tue May 31, 2011 7:28 pm

I paid $300 for my Got Away Clean because I missed the drop. There is one up on the 'bay right now for about $300 and given the demand for the toy and its relative scarcity I doubt you are likely to find one significantly cheaper any time soon.
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  KEAN Tue May 31, 2011 10:09 pm

whacko wrote:I paid $300 for my Got Away Clean because I missed the drop. There is one up on the 'bay right now for about $300 and given the demand for the toy and its relative scarcity I doubt you are likely to find one significantly cheaper any time soon.
NEGATIVITY!!!!!!!!!
KEAN
KEAN
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  whacko Tue May 31, 2011 10:16 pm

KEAN wrote:
whacko wrote:I paid $300 for my Got Away Clean because I missed the drop. There is one up on the 'bay right now for about $300 and given the demand for the toy and its relative scarcity I doubt you are likely to find one significantly cheaper any time soon.
NEGATIVITY!!!!!!!!!

REALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!
whacko
whacko
COLLECTOR-DESTOYER

http://jdecelles.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  KEAN Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:27 am

whacko wrote:
KEAN wrote:
NEGATIVITY!!!!!!!!!

REALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

INCEPTION!!!!!!!
KEAN
KEAN
CAD Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  devito1195 Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:34 am

I got lucky with this one. On KR boards came across one for $150. had a slight grey mark on the mask.
Most everything else I have seen was around $300

Good luck!
devito1195
devito1195
CAD Too Buku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down